We gon' give it up 5.56 bullets lit him up, they gon' send him up Real killers don't need face tattoos, I'm the first to prove I  don't count money, that's what my bankteller's for //]]>. This cookie pack'll knock a nigga out, make him snore Gas pack loud, so it's hard to ignore

Got a bad bitch named Loretta, she'll set you up [Interlude] Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Bitch, yeah, bitch Stomp a nigga out in some Jumpman 4's

Stomp  a nigga out in some Jumpman 4's Comethazine in this bitch and I'm piped the fuck up, nigga Stomp  a nigga out in some Jumpman 4's It was then anticipated to be on Bawskee 3.5, which also didn’t happen. You really want beef with us? I might fuck his bitch up in some Nike shorts I'm a rich nigga, you's a ho-ass dork Real killers don't need face tattoos, I'm the first to prove Feelin' like that nigga when I walked in the door Jumpman 4's Lyrics: I'm a rich nigga, you's a ho-ass dork / I might fuck his bitch up in some Nike shorts / Stomp a nigga out in some Jumpman 4's / Gang up in this bitch, lookin' like task force / I'm [Verse] Everything is new, yeah, I'm the first to use (That's right) 556 Lyrics: Bitch, fuck nigga / Yeah / Bitch, yeah, bitch / We can get it crackin', bitch I live for action (Yeah) / Came in with the AK-47, fully automatic (Boom, bitch) / Everything is new

You really want beef with us? “556” was first previewed on May 13th, 2020, with the caption “B4”, which implies this song will most likely be on Bawskee 4. [Verse] Hoe ass niggas And my credit score is a 774

Comethazine raps about guns and violence over a beat produced by Div. We can get it crackin', bitch I live for action (Yeah) I  might fuck his bitch up in some Nike shorts Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. I'm a rich nigga, you's a ho-ass dork 5.56 bullets lit him up, 5.56 bullets lit him up Derek Jeter Lyrics: Single life for me because I chose to be a cheater / D-Dolo when I slide, I pull up, just me and my heater / My bitch runnin' from my pitbull, like he gon' eat her / Your bitch

Air Max Lyrics: D-D-D-Div, don't do it to 'em / How the fuck you expect me to act? [Chorus] Gang up in this bitch, lookin' like task force [CDATA[ Bitch I'm tired of running from the Jakes, they need to give it up

[Chorus]

Run down with this choppa, send that nigga to the Lord Yeah, police led me on the chase, but still, I got away This time, I will nut on her face, she said she like the taste It was later previewed on July 4th, 2020 on a Instagram livestream. This process is automatic. I got too much to do, I need another day Bozo Lyrics: Hey, yeah, look, ayy / Haha, yeah, hey, ooh / Ayy, look, ayy, yeah / Eldrick / Ayy, said you a fuckin' bozo, bitch / S-U-P-R-E-M-E, yeah, that's Supreme on my fit / Alexander Wang !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? I  might fuck his bitch up in some Nike shorts I'm sippin' on something exclusive 600 dollar deuces, Imma pour it in a banana (Yeah, yeah) Slide out in something exotic, won't drive if I can't buy it, I don't be cappin' and lyin' (Alright) Clutch on a heavy XD for whatever happen, but if I start clappin', they dyin' (Bitch) Bitch we TTG and we ready for all the action

[Chorus] Had to wet ya', get the stretcher, put him in a truck Paramedics seen him slumped, they gon' lift him up Big .9, I can't wait to shoot, I keep it tucked away (Boom) Paramedics seen him slumped, they gon' lift him up Ran  out of 'Woods, I don't got no more And, I woke up today, okay, so I'ma live it up You know what that mean? I'm a rich nigga, you's a ho-ass dork We gon' give it up Yeah One of Comethazine’s producers, Toom, said on his Instagram live stream that the song was not for Bawskee 3.5. Bitch, I'm locked up in the stu', I got too much to say

Came in with an AK-47, fully automatic (Boom, bitch) We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Read or print original Boi lyrics 2020 updated! I might fuck his bitch up in some Nike shorts

Follow @genius Wrist look like water, like I got it at the shore Stomp a nigga out in some Jumpman 4's

Tote my Beretta if I let her, and I bet she busts (Bitch)

"http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Had to wet ya', get the stretcher, put him in a truck Gang up in this bitch, lookin' like task force. Bitch I'm tired of running from the Jakes, they need to give it up.

Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Jewelry on a nigga that you cannot afford This time, I will nut on her face, she said she like the taste

Comethazine Lyrics "Riddle" Grow up, nigga (Yeah, we with it nigga) (Yeah, we did it nigga, we the ones who shot at you, and slid by) (We with it nigga) Bitch, yeah Let's get it nigga, yeah I brought a pole, but we can fist fight We did it nigga, we the ones who shot at you, and slid by Producer div said in the comment section of the snippet on YouTube that the snippet will never be released. 5.56 bullets lit him up, they gon' send him up Everything is new, yeah, I'm the first to use (That's right) Um, the ho you be callin' your bae, I bet she give it up

I got too much to do, I need another day Came in with an AK-47, fully automatic (Boom, bitch) [Intro] / Comethazine / You's a broke boi (you's a broke boi), boi / In the mall cashin' [Intro] [Chorus] 5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5.56 bullets lit him up. //

Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Tote my Beretta if I let her, and I bet she busts Big .9, I can't wait to shoot, I keep it tucked away (Boom) Bitch, fuck nigga This snippet was originally expected to be on Comethazine’s recent LP Bawskee 2. I gotta hit the store Got a bad bitch named Loretta, she'll set you up / Sold crack in some old Air Max's / I tote straps 'cause I'm always solo (Solo) / Big stick, it look like a pogo Feelin' like that nigga when I walked in the door. Bitch, I'm locked up in the stu', I got too much to say Gang up in this bitch, lookin' like task force We can get it crackin', bitch I live for action (Yeah) I'm a rich nigga, you's a ho-ass dork

[Outro] Gang up in this bitch, lookin' like task force