From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. ; Storage: Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve, for up to 2-3 days. Stir until chocolate is melted; let stand 15 minutes. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve. Both flavors of cake mix taste great for the cupcakes. Dump chocolate chips into a mixing bowl and pour heated whipping cream over chocolate. Dec 21, 2016 - Boston Cream Cupcakes from Pillsbury™ Baking. Frost cupcakes with chocolate mixture. Remove from heat. I learned to bake from my mom and I got my love of all things sugary from both my parents. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Dec 21, 2016 - Boston Cream Cupcakes from Pillsbury™ Baking. Stir until chocolate is melted; let stand 15 minutes. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days.

; For tips and tricks on making the best ganache, check out my ganache post here. 1 cup heavy whipping cream; 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips; Instructions.

Beat on medium speed until stuff peaks form. Food and Drinks. Explore. Boston Cream Cupcakes (with some Cake Balls thrown in) Dorothy Kern JUMP TO RECIPE. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. semi-sweet baking chocolate. Frost each cupcake with a layer of ganache. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Step 2 For In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together pudding, cream, powdered sugar, milk, and sour cream. Stir 1/2 cup whipped topping into pudding. https://www.pillsburybaking.com/recipes/boston-cream-pie-cupcakes-8549 . https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a49931/boston-cream-cupcakes-recipe Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free.

© Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. For the sugar-free version, use the Pillsbury Sugar-Free Yellow Cake mix.) sqs.

Heat cream in sauce pan until it comes to a boil. ; Allow ganache to cool for at least 10-20 minutes before dipping cupcakes into it, or it will be too runny. 1 (small) package instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free, if desired) 1 ½ cups nonfat milk; 1 can chocolate frosting, or use your favorite recipe (for sugar-free cupcakes, use Pillsbury … We have used a yellow cake mix and French vanilla cake mix for the cupcake part. But they are. But they are. instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 ½ cup frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided, 4 1-oz. When I was growing up, there was always dessert. Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. , Click Here For Full Nutrition, Exchanges, and My Plate Info, https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/boston-cream-pie-cupcakes-recipe/, 1 (15.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (or vanilla), 1 (3.4 oz) box French Vanilla instant pudding. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The name says it all--with only 5 ingredients, these Boston Cream Cupcakes are almost too easy to be true.

Make cupcakes according to directions on box. Whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.

MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group.

Use a serrated knife to cut off the top of each cupcake; set tops aside. Put top back on cupcake. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. https://www.marthastewart.com/346088/boston-cream-pie-cupcakes Cut each cupcake in half and add a dollop of filling.

Make cupcakes according to directions on box. Healthy Recipes. Microwave for one minute; stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds.

Share Tweet Pin Email Shares 28.

Recipe from pillsburybaking.com. Both flavors of cake mix taste great for the cupcakes. Vegan Cupcake Recipes. Special Diet. 1 3.4-oz. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. We have used a yellow cake mix and French vanilla cake mix for the cupcake part.

Spoon one tablespoon onto each cupcake; replace cupcake tops. The name says it all--with only 5 ingredients, these Boston Cream Cupcakes are almost too easy to be true.

MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved.

As an adult, I have always looked forward to birthdays and holidays and visits with my parents because I can bake treats for … Microwave for one minute; stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.

pkg.

Homemade pastry cream is best, but in a pinch you can substitute a boxed pudding mix, prepared to package instructions. Cool completely. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine remaining whipped topping and chocolate.