They are very moist and delicious on home-baked bread buns. Creamy, smoky, spicy, sweet, this recipe makes for a dramatic appetizer that will wow at your Thanksgiving cocktail hour! If you really want to impress, then get a small block of Parmesan and grate it. This is such a wonderful appetizer! Here, 25 of the most incredible ways to cook with Brie cheese. Baking times are the same for the substitution. They impress every time! Your average baked Brie gets a seasonal makeover. The Parma ham can be replaced by bacon, and you can use any cheese you like. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. The Parma ham can be replaced by bacon, and you can use any cheese you like. The orginial is good and all, but this will blow your mind. A simple pizza using an exotic mixture of chicken, cranberry and brie. Better titled as 'Bedroom Brie'! Brie baked in a round sourdough bread bowl makes this ultimately easy! A potato casserole that is a favorite in France. There are few things better than apple pie. Serve warm or at room temperature. I made these when I was looking for something interesting to do with ground turkey.

Easy to make and tastes delicious! I've served them many times and my friends always gobble them up.

The recipe also works with a 16-ounce round of Brie if you're feeding a big crowd. This special, filling appetizer is perfect to serve guests. See more ideas about Recipes, Brie recipes, Cooking recipes. This wonderful, light puff pastry is filled with melted Brie cheese. My husband is an avowed vegetable hater, but I have no trouble getting him to eat this easy to prepare dish. Low-carb and ketogenic friendly. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. These recipes with brie cheese will add a taste of the French countryside to your pasta or appetizers. Your guests will be impressed. I came up with this recipe one night for dinner and my husband and family loved it and it has become a regular for us. I use Brie when making it in the U.S. Reblochon cheese is the authentic cheese for the dish, but it's impossible to find in the USA. If you liked baked cheese, then you'll love this little easy-to-make snack. Plus, there are tons of brie recipes out there that you just have to try. Sign up for PureWow to get more ideas like these (It’s free!). Wonderful with a spinach salad and fresh bread. Creamy brie cheese tucked into chicken breast covered in Parma ham (prosciutto). This is wonderful served with a cheesy tomato pasta and a leafy green salad. Brie lovers, listen up! Great as a starter or light lunch. Serve with water crackers. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group.

One of the most common mistakes people make when serving cheese is not letting it come to room temperature first, so that all the flavors can be fully realized. This is a party in your mouth. These are time consuming to make, but extremely elegant. This mix of baked brie topped with brown sugar, pecans, and rye whiskey is too good for words. This is a great appetizer! © 2010-2020 Wow Media Products, Inc doing business as PureWow. They’re bite size, so we can have like ten, right? This is by far the best creation yet! Allrecipes has more than 110 trusted recipes with brie complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. It's a specialty from the Savoie (Alps) region. In the world of cheese, Brie is queen. Best paired with a Sauvignon Blanc.

A sweet and savory easy appetizer.

RELATED: Yesss!

In the world of cheese, Brie is queen. For cheese lovers, try a stronger Brie cheese, otherwise a medium blend will do. Guests will think you spent hours preparing these cute appetizers, but they're really easy to... What a special, versatile recipe! It’s creamy, it’s rich and it makes everything it touches taste more delicious. Tomatoes and basil together are a sure hit! All rights reserved. I've made this brunch bake for holidays, as well as for a weekend at a... No one will believe this impressive cherry brandy appetizer is so easy to make. This is excellent for cocktail parties, or any day. If you wish, cut the rind off top of the Brie. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Easy to make and tastes delicious! Tangy cranberry, creamy brie, and crunchy walnuts come together in a buttery shell for an appetizer that will wow your guests. This beautiful baked stuffed brie takes that principle to the next level. It's really that good.