Come back to Sweetwater Springs and meet a new doctor and a feisty seamstress. Two people not sure about romance and are stuck in their professions, wrestle each other about fashion and its consequences of all things. I love this series. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2018. I’m looking forward to reading more of Debra Holland’s books.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Something went wrong.

Argh! Having been a fan of this series from the very beginning, I loved catching up and also smiled at the way new people were introduced. Refresh and try again.

You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. We finally have the story of Sweetwater Springs Livery owner, Mack Taylor, and the reunion with his daughter, Constance. Dr Angus Cameron and Constance Taylor both seem to lock heads when they first meet but as the story unfolds they find a mutual attraction to each other. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Bright Montana Sky (The Montana Sky Series Book 8), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. New characters were introduced in the last chapter and the reader is left to wonder.

Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2018. You’ll often see pictures of her animals on Debra’s social media pages. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. I give it five stars. I am definitely a fan of Debra Holland's books, her writing style, the characters she uses and her ability to keep the reader involved and wishing for more - many more books. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. She plans to open a dressmaking shop and bring sophisticated clothing styles to the frontier town.Doctor Angus Cameron is bitter and discouraged from his work with upper class Londoners and the wretched poor in the East End slums. When she’s not writing, Dr. Debra works as a psychotherapist and corporate crisis/grief counselor and is the author of The Essential Guide to Grief and Grieving, as well as Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude, a Ten Minute Ebook. The latest full length novel, BRIGHT MONTANA SKY, did not disappoint. Recently, I've been binging on her books because they are so enjoyable. With each book you revisit the growing frontier town, and the amazing families while a couple courts each other.

She’s also a contributing author to The Naked Truth About Self-Publishing. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? Runaway or face her aristocratic demise? Beta The Interactive Night Sky Map simulates the sky above Bozeman on a date of your choice. --This text refers to the. I loved the friction between them and the hints of a little something between them. Painted Montana Sky Christmas is her latest book.

Dr. Angus Cameron comes to Sweetwater Springs to work with his brother and his harsh statements to Ms. Taylor get him in trouble.

I have loved every book in the series. We finally have the story of Sweetwater Springs Livery owner, Mack Taylor, and the reunion with his daughter, Constance. That’s part of what’s makes them special.

It is fun to pick up a bit of the Scottish brogue; it makes the story a "feel-good" experience. It needed at least 4 more chapters. This is an excellent read and no doubt I'll go back and re-read this book again.

In the previous story, Singing...Sophia experiences extreme exhaustion and fatigue which lead to her developing flu like symptoms. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Please try again.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They become family. I fell in love with the first Montana Sky book I read some years ago, and have loved each and every one since whether the full length novels or the too short novellas. Great characters, great story and lots of fun things going on. Two people not sure about romance and are stuck in their professions, wrestle each other about fashion and its consequences of all things. The latest full length novel, BRIGHT MONTANA SKY, did not disappoint. Will she find true love? She’s the author of the award winning Montana Sky Series, sweet, historical Western romance. Mail Order Bride: Susannah's Story is the first book in the moving Sweeping Montana historical romance series.

(Prices may vary for AK and HI.). Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2020. Constance and Angus have a rough first meeting. I enjoyed how the author brought in some of the characters from former books and explained their lives.

Debra is also the author of The Gods’ Dream Trilogy, fantasy romance. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Besides having a nice visit with the good people of Sweetwater Springs, Montana, this book also gave me a good education on social history of women's fashion and economic independence. Constance's reaction … Sweet historical small town romance with so much heart. Fortunately each of them gives the other a second chance. The author does her usual good telling of a story. I always fond myself doing searches online for historical accuracy and Ms. Holland has never let me down. I loved the friction between them and the hints of a little something between them. Please try your request again later. I am eager to read her next book coming out in August, 2018. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Dr Angus Cameron and Constance Taylor both seem to lock heads when they first meet but as the story unfolds they find a mutual attraction to each other. I absolutely loved this book. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018.

There are no discussion topics on this book yet. The Mystic Cove Series Boxed Set (Wild Irish Books 1-4). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 2, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 8, 2018. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of. This story shows that opposites attract.

Please try again. Some books are practical as was needed in the times. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.