Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 May 2020, Exactly what is says on the packet problem fixed great stuff, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 April 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2019, Used on all flowering garden pots brilliant stuff. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

I've a problem with vine weevils every year and there would be potted plants succumbing to the little maggots if I didn't water this weevil poison into the pots. Really disappointed with this product - it is the second lot I have purchased and after following instructions, the little devils still chomp away at my beautiful garden shrubs.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 9, 2017.

Having lost a number of plants to vine weevil this year this product seems to have done the trick. - Kills whiteflies, blackflies, scale insects and mealy bugs.

Worked wonders! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2020. Can the Seller please advise what I am to do?

Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. I treated the pots in mid May and made sure that the drench was to the dilution stated and poured the specified amount evenly over the compost of my Acers. Works for up to 2 months Kills vine weevils and other pests Prevents further attacks The item arrived promptly.

Shake the bottle well.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 13, 2019. It has a both a systemic and contact element meaning it protects the plant fully for up to 2 months.

After seeing my plants droop & wilt for no reason I got them out the pots to find big maggot type bugs in the soil. What on earth can I use to get rid of them? It also kills whiteflies, blackflies, scale insects and mealy bugs. Kills whiteflies, blackflies, scale insects and mealy bugs. BugClear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer is designed to control Vine Weevil in pots and hanging baskets.

Keep pots, hanging baskets and planters free of vine weevils and other pests with this easy-to-use compost drench.

Vine weevils lava grow beneath the earth and feed on the roots of your plants, a real pest especially when you've paid a lot of money for your plants. My pots are a lot bigger than 8", most are. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 September 2020.

Any such product is as effective as the users care and proper timing. It kills existing pests/weevils and protects my container plants for months. I treated the pots in mid May and made sure that the drench was to the dilution stated and poured the specified amount evenly over the compost of my Acers. If you can't find what you are looking for please give us a call and our sales team will be more than happy to help. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2016. Use guide on back of pack to estimate how much solution to use.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2020, Weavil appeared september so have had to treat again. This page works best with JavaScript. I use this twice a yr for killing the evil weevil grubs. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 15, 2018. Try again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BugClear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer 480ml at Amazon.com.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2016. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Just wish I had bought more and used it on the phlox! Bug Clear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer is a systemic insecticide liquid that penetrates a plant's roots and circulates around the whole plant, protecting it against pests for up to 2 months. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Discovered vine weevil larvae in pots after wondering why some plants, especially polyanthus, had withered although watered. As the dose required is quite high, I needed to eke it out to give my pots just one treatment from the bottle, so its quite expensive.

This works out very expensive if you have a lot of tubs.I grow a lot of Heucheras in large tubs on the patio ,and the vine weevils love them.The one year I didn't use this product ,I lost several plants with the roots eaten away ,so I have used this ever since and no more trouble.I see the adult beetles around but don't have any more problems with their larva.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2016. You can edit your question or post anyway.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

I treated my containers with vine weevil killer (bug clear vine weevil killer) last September but I checked at the weekend and there are active vine weevil grubs in a few of the containers! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 June 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 18, 2018. Has killed the whitefly and I imagine it will put paid to any vine weevil grubs, don't like using pesticides, but make an exception for vine weevils in my pot plants.

£7.27. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Bug Clear Ultra Vine Weevil Killer is perfect for dealing with vine weevils in your pots and hanging baskets.

You can edit your question or post anyway. Pesticide resistance in glasshouse whitefly and some aphids is widespread. Seemed to do what we wanted it to do so no complaints.

Scotts Miracle-Gro Bug Clear Ultra for Flowering Plants 200 ml Liquid Concentrate Insecticide and Acaricide 4.6 out of 5 stars 839.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Vine weevils have been ruining my laurels for months, I researched what was the best product to get rid of them and this product was recommended time and time again and it did not disappoint: since using it my laurels have returned to their former glory with not a vine weevil in sight. Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase. It does have a short half-life so isn't very persistent in soil.

There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from the United States. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.