It doesn't have layers or whipped topping, but it is very good. A very simple recipe that can be cooked in a slow cooker for several hours or in a Bundt pan for quicker cooking in the oven. Please share if you have better ideas! This cake layered with caramel, flan, and chocolate cake is sure to be a hit. A bundt cake is technically any type of cake baked in a tubular, fluted pan, known as a bundt pan. Ideal served with whipped cream sprinkled with cinnamon, or vanilla bean ice cream. The pears and syrup add sweet flavor and prevent the cake from drying out. Not completely from scratch, but still a delicious dessert. It becomes delicately moist and rich, spiked with a hint of coffee-flavored liqueur. Even this healthier version of Denise's cake might win First Prize at the county fair! I collect cake recipes that use a box cake mix as the base. Total Time: 2 hours | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 1 cake. It is very simple, quick to make and VERY moist. Mildly sweet, and not too rich. You can serve the berries on the side as well. My mom handed this recipe down to me. Wonderful way to use up ice cream that sits in your freezer and never gets eaten. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Start with a devil's food cake mix to deliver this amaretto-flavored pound cake studded with chocolate chips. It's amazing, with pockets of melted chocolate chips and a ribbon of vanilla cream. Serve warm cake with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and a dollop of whipped topping. A decadent, but easy, chocolate cake with pudding, coffee liqueur and chocolate chips. It becomes delicately moist and rich, spiked with a hint of coffee-flavored liqueur. The first time I tried it, I knew I had to find a good recipe. How to Make a Bundt Cake with Cake Mix. It was a refreshing new blend of flavors and now I use fresh herbs as often as I can when I making desserts! This cake freezes well. Moist and easy to make, this eggnog Bundt® cake tastes best the following day. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Next time you make cake from a mix, try my easy and delicious recipe. lemon yogurt and poppy seeds are blended with yellow cake mix and baked in a Bundt pan! This makes a great inexpensive Christmas gift with a pretty presentation using any of the Christmas-themed fluted cake pans. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. It's amazing, with pockets of melted chocolate chips and a … It is so delicious and very moist!! A zesty margarita Bundt® cake, perfect for parties or to add zip to any day.