We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Camille Rose is bringing you back to natural by nourishing your dry and frizzy curls. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. S . I forgot all about I bought but in these dog days of summer here in NYC 80 degrees it has help tremendously with my curly and frizzy 4a/4b thick natural hair. Don’t forget to wash it out or it will clog pores. Rich antioxidants of cocoa beans and the moisturizing benefits of honey were slowly warmed with a holistic healing herbal blend, to help stimulate the scalp and support the growth of healthy, shiny hair. I can also testify that my hair has become more manageable since using this product.

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Categories: Camile Rose Naturals, Hair Care. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To view the complete list of ingredients, please click on the product name below.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. $ 18.00 $ 15.17. Also those complaining that they don’t see results your hair grows about a half an inch per month so you have to be patient and take your time also if you have a bad diet not getting minerals or taking care of your body your hair probably won’t grow and will probably fall out so this isn’t a miracle oil it’s there to help but you have to make sure you’re feeding your body exactly what it needs, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2015. A healing hair oil blend crafted to combat thinning and hair breakage Virgin Amla Oil strengthens hair follicles to condition and improve overall hair health Camille Rose is the only one that works for me. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This mompreneur is dedicated to developing hand-made hair, skin and body care products for modern natural hair sophisticates, who care about health, beauty and total wellness!

Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2019. Hi beautiful! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Smells awesome.. not to heavy.. moistures my hair nicely.. a definite hair product in my hair routine..

Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2017. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This is by far the best oil I've used! Amazon.com : Camille Rose Naturals Ultimate Hair Growth Serum 8oz by Camille Rose : Beauty ... Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. My hair feels stronger and thicker but my favorite thing about it it’s the smell and how soft it feels on your hair it’s not like some sticky oils that are just too thick, this one is …

There was a problem completing your request. Benefits: helps promote thick and healthy hair; repairs hair loss due to thinning, breakage and damage; maintains moisture in hair and scalp; improves blood circulation by conditioning the scalp; helps restore lost hair, healthy growth and natural color. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. D.M. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! The order came very quick which was great. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2019. I use it on my hair and eyebrows. Wash and condition as normal with Camille Rose Naturals products for best results. Camille Rose Growth Serum 4oz quantity. Loves!

The oil is a very light oil and a little goes a long way.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Proud Mom. Ayurvedic herbal infusion of amla, bringaraj and brahmi oils sweetened with organic cocoas and golden honey. Electrode, Comp-9291a418-6e13-4610-80e1-ff270d99d40a, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bfb5e69e-007-175bd114cc123c, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:27:09 GMT, Growth Serum, Ultimate, Cocoa Nibs & Honey, Bottle 8 OZ Ayurvedic brahmi & amla oil.