Exclusive Bardi Gang merchandise available here: smarturl.it/BardiGangMerchYT, Love this girl so much she is the best so I’m gonna borrow . [email protected] Telegram WhatsApp SMS : +12132936354, ramya123mya raniah123iah chloe123loe rakim123kim reggie123gie raekwon123won roz123oz, @lit-marvin imagine commenting this on every single song of hers, could never be me *also disrespect to bruno, ★🍒💚 Hell𝚘!

Last year, the pair teamed up for a remix of Mars’ 24K Magic song, “Finesse,” which they performed live during the 2018 Grammy Awards broadcast. [29], "Please Me" peaked at number 13 on the Euro Digital Song Sales chart, on March 2, 2019. Vi𝐬it the 𝐬it𝐞 👉 S­WEE­T­­­G­­­I­­­R­L­­S­.­V­­­I­­­P 👈 an𝐝 fin𝐝 m𝐞 𝚋y ni𝚌kn𝐚me 🎈🦋LipSmack𝚎rҏ𝐮ssу🎀🎈.â˜, anyone wanna collab lmk i need advice, dm me if u wanna hop on my shit, ╚»😘🍓 Hi guy𝚜!!! Trent Reznor, Phish's Mike Gordon, Tedeschi Trucks Band Join Tipitina's Livestream Benefit, Watch Bruce Springsteen Honor Vietnam Vets on ‘The Wall’, 2020 CMA Awards: The Complete Winners List, Joe Diffie, Nineties Country’s ‘Pickup Man,’ Dead at 61 From Coronavirus, Sinead O’Connor to Enter Yearlong Trauma and Addiction Treatment Program, The 2020 CMA Awards Aimed for Normal, But Covid Loomed Large, See Public Enemy’s Animated ‘Public Enemy Number Won’ Video With Mike D, Ad-Rock, Run-DMC, Trent Reznor, Phish’s Mike Gordon, Tedeschi Trucks Band Join Tipitina’s Livestream Benefit, Exclusive ‘Assassins’ Trailer: Documentary Examines Murder of Kim Jong-un’s Half-Brother Kim Jong-nam. On the same date, after receiving criticism due to her win at the ceremony, the rapper deactivated her social media account on Instagram due to the frustration these caused. Nicki Minaj, 21 Savage & Offset) - Single, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

𝐜om𝚎 here 👉 S­W­E­ET­­­G­­­I­­­R­L­­S­­­.­­V­IP 👈 Yo𝐮 will not regr𝚎t.«╝. “Please Me” is an ode to sexual pleasure.

She set a record as the first solo female artist to win in that category. Stream Cardi B & Bruno Mars - Please Me by Cardi B from desktop or your mobile device

Stream/Download: https://CardiB.lnk.to/PleaseMeSo In February 2017, Cardi B signed her first solo record deal with Atlantic Records. Cardi B returned to Instagram after a brief hiatus to announce a new collaboration with Bruno Mars.. “Please Me” comes on the heels of Cardi B’s first Grammy win. Kim summarized that the song has an "awkward tempo" and is "definitely not sexy enough to be played in the bedroom". She continued to gain more recognition in 2015, after becoming a regular cast member of the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York.

Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. [31] The British Phonographic Industry (BPI) certified the track silver for sales and streams over 200,000 certified units. [12] Writing for Pitchfork, Michelle Kim criticized the song, saying Mars "attempts to make his own bump'n'grind anthem" but that "his request feels painfully safe and vanilla, like if a bot was programmed to write sexts". Cardi B and Bruno Mars have teamed up for a new song titled “Please Me.” The track was announced on Wednesday via Cardi’s Instagram. [36][37] The song entered at number 19 on the New Zealand Singles Chart and peaked at number 12, spending eight weeks on the chart.

Subscribe for more official content from Cardi B: CardiB.lnk.to/Subscribe ★💝🎁 Ju𝚜t b𝐨ught sexy 𝚞n𝚍erw𝚎𝐚r. [24][25] The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified the song three times platinum.

[40][41] Cardi B's outfit is composed by a purple leather jacket with fringe and a bustier. [15], In 2019, "Please Me" was nominated for Best Collaboration at the BET Awards 2019. It’s also both Cardi and Bruno’s first solo releases of 2019.. "Please Me" is a song by American rapper Cardi B and American singer Bruno Mars, released as a single on February 15, 2019.The song was written by Cardi B, Mars, James Fauntleroy, Jonathan Yip, Ray Romulus, Jeremy Reeves and Ray McCullough II.Mars produced the track along with the latter four, as The Stereotypes. [1] "Please Me" was certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). 5", "Jonas Brothers Notch First Billboard Hot 100 No. [21], In the United States, "Please Me" debuted at number five on the Billboard Hot 100 with 51,000 downloads (debuted at number-one on Digital Songs), 27.9 million streams and 39 million radio impressions in its first full tracking week. [23] "Please Me" also topped the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Rhythmic chart, becoming Cardi B and Mars' second collaboration to do so, after the remix of the latter's "Finesse" (2018). “I’m back from retirement,” wrote Cardi, referencing the recent deletion and subsequent reactivation of her Instagram account. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. [17] It also received a nomination for Best Collaboration Performance at the 2019 Soul Train Music Awards. [41], In NPR, Joshua Bote opined they "bask in the early '90s glow of the time when Jodeci, low-riders and pencil 'staches reigned supreme. Filtring and performing dance moves in a effort to impress each other, both groups get together as the pair goes for a ride. Born and raised in the Bronx borough of Ne…, Cardi B (born Belcalis Almanzar on 11 October 1992) is an American hip-hop recording artist, as well as a television and social media personality. The song's accompanying music video was released on March 1, 2019 and features both performers meeting after a party and going for a ride in Los Angeles. Let'𝐬 h𝚊v𝐞 f𝐮n 𝚘n 𝐬kyp𝚎 with g𝚘𝚘d m𝚞si𝐜. It became Cardi B's seventh and Mars' sixteenth top ten on the Hot 100 chart. We want to hear from you!

Cardi B scored her first Grammy on Sunday with her Best Rap Album award for her debut LP, Invasion of Privacy. [46][17], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, For the Beatles song released in 1963, see, Recording Industry Association of America, "Cardi B & Bruno Mars Take Over an After-Hours Taco Joint in 'Please Me' Video: Watch", "Cardi B debut sets a RodeoHouston record", "Cardi B returns to Instagram and announces new single featuring Bruno Mars", "Cardi B returns to Instagram and teases new track with Bruno Mars", "Cardi B comes out of Instagram retirement, announces new song with Bruno Mars", "Cardi B and Bruno Mars Share Sexy New Collab 'Please Me': Stream It Now", "Cardi B flips the slow jam script on new Bruno Mars collab 'Please Me, "Hear Cardi B, Bruno Mars' Flirtatious New Song 'Please Me, "Listen: Cardi B & Bruno Mars regroup on new single 'Please Me, "Here Are All the Winners From the 2019 BET Awards", "BET Hip Hop Awards 2019: Complete Winners List", "BET Soul Train Awards: Chris Brown, Drake, Lizzo Among Top Winners", American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, "Ariana Grande's '7 Rings' Tops Billboard Hot 100 for Fifth Week, Cardi B & Bruno Mars' 'Please Me' Debuts at No. “#twogrammywinningartist.” The post included the song’s cover art. Daly described the single as a "mix of modern and classic".

[35] "Please Me" reached the top spot on the Chile General Monitor Latino chart and peaked at number two on the Peru Anglo Monitor Latino. It became Cardi B's fourth and sixth number one on the former and latter chart, respectively. "Please Me" is a song by American rapper Cardi B and American singer Bruno Mars, released as a single on February 15, 2019. “I’m gonna ride it just how you like it,” she raps. cardibofficial.com Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. It sold 20,000 copies, with 52.9 million radio impressions and 45.3 million streams. [39], The music video premiered on March 1, 2019 on YouTube. [30] In the United Kingdom, the song debuted at its peak of number 12 on the UK Singles Chart on February 22, 2019.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. [43] Filmed in Los Angeles,[44] it takes place in a taqueria after a party, with Cardi B and Mars hanging with their respective group of friends. 1 as 'Sucker' Blasts In On Top", "Cardi B & Bruno Mars' 'Please Me' Hits No. Bài hát please me do ca sĩ Cardi B, Bruno Mars thuộc thể loại R&b/hip Hop/rap. It was directed by Florent Dechard and Mars, and was choreographed by Tanisha Scott, Phil Tayag and also Mars.

Send us a tip using our anonymous form. The single debuted at number five on the US Billboard Hot 100, and later reached a peak of number three. Mars has scored 11 Grammys over the course of his career. YouTube.com/IAmCardiB Pair teams for another track following “Finesse (Remix)”.

Mars produced the track along with the latter four, as The Stereotypes. The official music video was released two weeks later. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Add on my [email protected] got pills..carts..disposable carts..edibles.. buds and more...secured delivery. Need help? [22] On its third week on the chart, the single reached its peak of number three on the Billboard Hot 100, following the release of its official music video on March 1, 2019. Nghe bài hát Please Me chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí. [11], "Please Me" was written by Cardi B, Bruno Mars, James Fauntleroy, Jonathan Yip, Ray Romulus, Jeremy Reeves, and Ray McCullough II. [7] On the same date, the aforementioned label issued the song to American contemporary hit radio and rhythmic contemporary stations.