Shane + Carmen : rêves de mariage (The LWord) Shane In Love. I don't even need to tell you that Shane, the sort of androgynous, super beautiful, and super sexual player of The L Word has captured the hearts of literally thousands of LGBT women since the show's inception (and the rise of Netflix), but while Shane plunged my baby queer soul into curiosity and lust in a way that no one before her ever had, it was Carmen (her sometimes lover) who I most strongly identified with — and who taught me about what it means to give all of yourself in the name of love. But, my God, Shane’s friend just died, which is probably kicking up Carmen’s own deep-rooted death trauma (she lost her father in a motorcycle accident — that’s heavy), and she’s feeling hopelessly lonely because her beloved mother just disowned her for being gay. Shane & Carmen & Jenny - Sexual - The L Word Music Video. They are the only couple to stay together - sort of - throughout the entire series, beating other fan-favorite couples such as Shane and Carmen and Alice and Dana. She said she was a Shane. The only thing for these girls to do is walk away from each other, start talk therapy, become better people — become more confident people who know themselves and love themselves more than they could ever love anyone else. The L Word was a cultural phenomenon in the LGBTQIA2 community and spawned many fan-favorites couples such as Shane and Carmen and Bette and Tina.

", While there's no saying who Carmen ended up with (if anyone!) So, okay; she’ll marry Shane. (For those of you killjoys I keep seeing post on social media that it’s “unrealistic” for a celebrity hairstylist to be that rich: You’re wrong, bitch.

She doesn't want to follow the rules. Their romance had fun and free-spirited vibe to it, with both characters comfortable around each other. The L Word is all about the couples - but are Shane and Carmen the ones you root for, or Bette and Tina? I didn't really know what I was stepping into until after, and I started speaking with women and getting letters ... about how impactful it was," she said. Shane tries to distance herself from Carmen, even encouraging the DJ to date Shane's roommate and best friend Jenny Schecter. RELATED: The L Word: 5 Best Couples (& 5 Worst). The Boys: Which Avatar Element Would Each Main Character Bend? They are real soulmates! i know they had amazing chemistry (some of the best in the show, in fact) but below the surface they were just so incompatible and plagued with toxic trust issues and manipulation. (Girls who DJ until three in the morning but still manage to have visible abs are *still* such a mystery to me.)

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The show aired from 2004-2009, but I first watched it years later when the girl I was hooking up with asked if I'd ever seen it. But whether we end up standing alone in the aisle or standing alone at a bar and waiting for our phone to light up, we end up standing alone. 3:41. Lacey puts up posters and hands out flyers to locals to expose Shane's promiscuity. So at least try it, girls. Shane confronts Lacey and accuses her of being scared of being on her own.

All of the little voices in Shane’s head that tell her she doesn’t deserve to be happy get really f*cking loud. Their decision to have a baby highlighted that they were ready to settle down and spend the rest of their lives together. New episodes of The L Word: Generation Q air Sundays at 10 p.m. on Showtime.

She doesn't want anything serious. Shane was the youngest of them all and had alot of issues with abandonment, commitment, and trust. All I’m asking for is *one* date, Carmen. Shane & Carmen (Sharmen) wedding tatoos (The L Word) Shane In Love. Carmen wanted things with Shane to be real, because she believed they could have something epic.

For Shane, Carmen would be the one that got away." Chance Palma. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Until the next one comes, and we give them all we have all over again.

In a world where being real and authentic is often seen as pathetic and desperate, there is something nearly revolutionary about Carmen. And then I began watching “The L Word” upstairs in my bedroom with the doors locked. Here goes: Carmen went and saw a great shrink after Shane screwed her over. Darren Criss' Iconic 'Teenage Dream' Glee Performance Is 10 Years Old. i could never picture them being together long-term, even when they were getting married.

Shane had so much respect for Molly.

She was the kind of girl I wanted to be but would never be.

I couldn’t find our end. Anyways who else started binging the show last night after the announcement was made of another season? Even though they had been apart for a long time, Shane still had strong feelings. Because they’re both fiercely independent and jaw-droppingly hot and have the kind of jobs that get a person laid a lot, all of their previous lovers were vehemently threatened by their seductive prowess. Two And A Half Men: 10 Best Season 6 Episodes, According To IMDb, Why George Is Actually Seinfeld's Main Character, 10 Animated TV Shows That Were Canceled For Strange Reasons, Game Of Thrones: 10 Things That Make No Sense About Davos Seaworth, Zodiac Signs Of The Animaniacs (Including Pinky & The Brain), Nathan For You: The 10 Best Episodes, Ranked By IMDb, Gilmore Girls: 5 Times Jess Was A "Nice Guy" (& 5 Times He Was Actually A Good Person), The Boys: 5 Similarities Between A-Train And The Flash (& 5 Differences), South Park: Kenny's 10 Funniest Storylines, Ranked. It makes you aware of what your patterns are and what kind of baggage you’ve been unfairly tossing onto another person’s quivering back. I just feel Molly and Shane had a deeper, more trusting relationship.

Shane with the wild charisma! So, of course, you date her anyway. She's a great friend, but not the best person to date in any real way. Shane and Carmen. "I think that was a big game-changer for her," she added, per THR.

When I was in college, I dated this girl who gave me all of the icky magic feelings. No matter what happened, Bette and Tina could never stay away from each other. She knows they both have maturing to do before traipsing down the aisle. Shane & Carmen & Jenny - Sexual - The L Word Music Video.

In season one, Shane's ex-girlfriend Lacey begins harassing her. (Which is the best sex.). She left the city, but after ten years, of opening and later selling her lucrative salons, she moved back to LA, wanting to make her mark in a bigger way this time around. You either run into them all the time or they move to a new city and glitter like the diamonds in the window of the Tiffany 5th avenue store, in their brand, shiny new lives. They probably won’t be together it’ll be a chance meeting only to find out Carmen is happy with her family she’s made post Shane and it’ll be one of those one that got away situations. (And Quiara deserves a lover that is excited to embark on the baby journey with her.). Here’s How The Trump Administration Has Affected Me. https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/l-word-sequel-sarah-shahi-carmen-1203124902/, https://www.instagram.com/p/BtT6dOZHj3f/ Also this?? It’s not just finance dykes who build empires, you know.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Which Avatar Element Would Each Main Character Bend? Why shouldn’t they leave the baggage of their 20s on the luggage cart and buy a fresh set of suitcases from Louis Vuitton (if Shane can travel via private jet, she can afford Louis luggage)? After all this time, it would be such exciting-yet-familiar sex! She was the kind of girl who is able to speak her mind while resisting the urge to throw a drink in someone’s face. 5:20. I doubt either of them has ever been in a relationship with such excitement and sexual chemistry like theirs! So far, we know that Shane has recently moved back to LA and is living large, in a massive mansion with incredible views of LA. We didn’t fizzle out.

Modern Family: 10 Things That Make No Sense About Alex, The Office: 10 Things About Phyllis Lapin That Make No Sense, American Horror Story: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Woodbury House, The Last Airbender: 5 Times Aang Was Inspiring (& 5 Times Fans Felt Sorry For Him), Stranger Things: 10 Things About Hawkins That Don't Make Sense. The L Word's Shane & Carmen Taught Me Everything I Know About Relationships. Carmen was the kind of girl I idolized: universally hot and naturally feminine with sexy tomboy undertones. I had never seen swag like that — on or off-screen. There’s almost something magical about Carmen’s openness and her devotion not only to Shane, but to herself.

I think that maybe they were meant to be together but it was at the wrong time. But every original L Word viewer's crush, lez or otherwise, has always been the elusive Shane McCutcheon, who we recently learned is married to one Quiara, a lead singer who is often away on tour. They erre sweet together and I think their relationship could have grown into something really healthy, deep, and meaningful. Moennig, on Shane’s character arc: I thought the Carmen storyline was great, and I love Sarah Shahi to death. i know they had amazing chemistry (some of the best in the show, in fact) but below the surface they were just so incompatible and plagued with toxic trust issues and manipulation. Bette and Tina had a passionate but tumultuous relationship in The L Word.

And like all baby dykes, they took their beautiful relationship for granted. The L Word - Shane and Carmen - I don't want you to go.

Subreddit for the Showtime Series 'The L Word' and the Upcoming Sequel Series 'The L Word: Generation Q'. Shane and Carmen were each other's biggest fans and encouraged each other's professional progress. Despite their shortcomings and flaws, Shane and Carmen were a supportive couple.