It wasn't terribly difficult, but would have preferred the fork style for ease of installation and minor adjustments later.

The BL1 can help.

Do you have a full/queen size box spring that does not have support currently or perhaps you simply want to add extra support to the middle so your bed won't sag? Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019. (6 Pack), ZIYOO 14 inch Full Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed, Heavy Duty Metal Platform Bed Frames with Solid Wood Slats Support 3500 lbs Mattress Foundation, Easy Assembly, Quiet Noise Free, iPrimio Aluminum Bed Riser - 5.5 Inch Lift. It is fine now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Supports Over 9,000 pounds Per Leg, or 36,000 pounds.

The part came with no instructions or screws. The well-known mattress company didn't sell the support separately, so glad to see this on Amazon. The box springs have a center wood support that bears transversely across the universal center support.

Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more.

Price (12) $0 - $50 (6) $50 - $75 (7) $75 - … Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2017. We bought this rail because we were missing a center rail that caused back pain.

Horrible!! Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.

I could have received a "lemon" bar, but I am unsure since I don't have anything else to compare this to. CDN$114.44. It beefs up your existing steel frame by adding 1 heavy-duty steel cross brace made of 1 ½ angle iron and two adjustable feet.NOTE: Fits Most Queen and Full SIze Steel steel frames that stand alone or and frames that bolt up to a headboard.BL1 Universal Bed Frame Center Support Fits Full-Queen from Glideaway No tools are needed for assembly. Kings Brand Heavy Duty Metal Adjustable Bed Frame Center Support System, Twin/Full/Queen 3.8 out of 5 stars 83. The "Big Lift" ensures rigid center support where you need it the most. This is a tremendously useful item. My package arrived a day early. Refine Your Search. So far it is supporting just fine. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017.

Won't Scratch Floors. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

(28-90mm 2 Pack), Amazon Basics 9-Leg Support Metal Bed Frame - Strong Support for Box Spring and Mattress Set - Tool-Free Easy Assembly - Queen Size Bed, zoele Metal Adjustable Legs for Table/Bed and Sofa/Furniture Cabinet Foot Legs feet Support/Heavy Duty Easy Install Bed Center Frame Slat Support Leg (8.66" Height), Antrader Heavy Duty Wood Bed Rail Bracket Bed Slat Connector Wood Bed Support Metal Fastener -Set of 8, Tech Team Adjustable Bed Glide, Bedframe Glides, 40mm Nylon Glide, Adjustable up to 4 Inches, Heavy-Duty Locking Nut, 4 Pieces, zoele Metal Adjustable Table Bed Sofa Furniture Cabinet Foot Legs feet Support/Adjustable Height Bed Frame Slat Center Support Leg(1pcs) (A), Home Paradise | Bed Frame Feet Replacement | Tall Sturdy Cone Shaped Legs | Protect Your Floor by Changing Your Bed Wheels with These Bed Frame Glide | Dark Brown (4), FR Universal Bed and Mattress Support Kit by AdJust4Me, Kings Brand Adjustable 5.8" Threaded Bed Frame Riser Glide Legs, Set of 6 Glides, Krisler Adjustable Threaded Bed Frame Anti-Shake Tool, Headboard Stoppers, Bedside Headboards Prevent loosening Anti-Shake Fixer, Easy Install (30-112mm), Kings Brand Furniture - Adjustable 5.8" Threaded Bed Frame Riser Glide Legs, Set of 4 Glides, | Steel Stem Plastic Bed Frame Feet | Sturdy Bed Frame Legs | Protect Your Floor by Changing Your Bed Wheels with These Bed Frame Glide | Dark Brown (6), iPrimio Aluminum Bed Riser - 5.5 Inch Lift.

I bought it for my son’s bed. Only 5 left in stock. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

I was surprised that the mattress stores do not offer these center supports since all the mattress & box springs sets seem to require them now. (4, 27-114mm), Zinus Gerard Faux Leather Upholstered Platform Bed Frame/Mattress Foundation/Wood Slat Support & 12 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress/CertiPUR-US Certified/Bed-in-a-Box/Pressure Relieving, Best Price Mattress New Innovated Box Spring Metal Bed Frame, Full, Home's Place Bed Frame Feet Replacement, Plastic Bed Frame Glide Leg with Socket Sleeve Inserts to Replace Your Wheels, Set of 4, zizin Bed Frame Full Size with Storage Metal 14 Inch Platform Base Heavy Duty Steel Slats Support Easy Assembly Noise Free No Box Spring Needed (Full), Ronin Factory Hook On Bed Frame Brackets Adapter for Headboard Extra Heavy Duty, Set of 2 Brackets with Hardware, 711 Bracket, Bolt-On to Hook-On Conversion, Yopay 8 Pack Bed Frame Anti-Shake Tool, Adjustable Threaded Anti Shake Fixer Headboard Stoppers, Telescopic Support for Room Wall, Beds, Cabinets, Sofas 67-87mm, Bed Frame Anti-Shake Tool Adjustable Threaded with EVA Shock Absorption Telescopic Support for Bed Cabinets, Chairs, Sofas,Headboard Stoppers,Easy Install(2pack,30-44MM, | [New Model] Steel Stem Plastic Bed Frame Feet | Set of 4 | Sturdy Bed Frame Legs | Protect Your Floor by Changing Your Bed Wheels with These Bed Frame Glide | Dark Brown (4). Supports Over 9,000 pounds Per Leg, or 36,000 pounds.

Popmoon 304 Stainless Steel Bed Center Slat Support Leg | Adjustable Height Bed Support Legs | Hei… sort by. CDN$68.95. We had to put a block of wood under the legs to bring it up to the same height as the two other rails on our queen bed. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Kings Brand Furniture Adjustable Height Center Support Leg for Bed Frame 4.3 out of 5 stars 212. Zinus OLB-EBS-14Q SmartBase Easy On / Easy Off Bed Skirt for 14 Inch SmartBase Matt... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Universal Center Support for Steel Railed Bed Frames "Big Lift" BL1, Center support fits full & queen size standalone bed frames or beds with BOLT ON headboard, Fits onto frames heights between 6 1/2" - 9", This middle bar will NOT attach wooden side rails, Prevents box springs / foundation from sagging, Read Important Details Below on Product Description, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Solid Wood Beds Bunk Beds for Kids and Adults, The Original Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress. I placed my bed on top to see if the weight would make a difference, but it seemed to hardly even touch the middle of my box spring. I bought a new Queen size mattress, and noticed in the warranty that a center support was required for the frame. In-store: set your location. The set up instructions that came with mine didn't seem very detailed.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Glideway’s BL1 Universal Bed Frame Center Support fits the bill. I don't feel like this would be a very good support bar in the long run.

© 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Amazon Basics 9-Leg Support Metal Bed Frame - Strong Support for Box Spring and Mattress Set - Queen Size Bed.