The Ladies' Pavilion is a beautiful cast-iron structure by the Lake. backdrop to the bridge is the trees with the famous buildings of Central Park South. This location is very close to the Shakespeare Garden and Turtle Pond. Bring your permit with you on the day of your event. For weddings in other Central Park locations, see the NYC Parks guidelines or contact them directly at 212.408.0226.. We can obtain an event permit for lots of places in Central Park, and if you want to hold a The park is so large, with so many unique features, there are a ton of opportunities for great photography moments.

Chapman later told Beaufort Online about the experience: “My bridesmaids and I were walking around the side of the church getting ready to ‘walk down the aisle’ … I saw this light blue Lincoln at the stop light just down from the church, and there was a guy hanging out waving and honking the horn. Photography permit fees are non-transferable. Conservatory Garden, at Fifth Avenue and 105th Street, is a popular venue for wedding ceremonies and photo sessions. "Elizabeth and Ryan! Please email but there is some traffic noise from one of the roads that runs through the park. Because of this it provides the best and highest views of Central Park and its cityscape.

Photographer: Everly Studios. Check this page of the Central Park wedding blog for more photos of the Shakespeare Garden or email

It is certainly not the most private spot in the Park for a wedding, but would provide a striking view. Please note: only weddings in Conservatory Garden are planned through the Conservancy.

We have also planned weddings in other

Some offer more spectacular views as a background to your Iconic the world over, Central Park is a fantastic location for beautiful New York engagement photography. These stone steps provide an excellent grand entrance for a bride, or a great location for a photograph of your group.

The maximum guests allowed for an event permit issued for a wedding here is 25 people. North, it is a quieter setting for a wedding, but that does mean that it is a long walk through Central Park to get to the more well-known places if you would like photographs taken there.

It has plenty of benches and is a very short The Conservatory Gardens are divided into three smaller gardens, each with a distinct style; Italian, French and English. Belvedere Castle caps Vista Rock, a high natural elevation. and it is great for couples who want a little shade from the sunshine in the Summer, and a space that is somewhat enclosed to give a little privacy. 10 Enlightening Reads on Appreciating Central Park and Urban Greenspaces. For weddings in other Central Park locations, see the NYC Parks guidelines or contact them directly at 212.408.0226.. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? The closest entrance to the Ladies' Pavilion is the one by John Lennon's old home, the Dakota, at Central

Later, we headed uptown for a romantic Central Park wedding photo session at Bethesda Terrace and The Mall. Chris and Jenn brought their three children with them and they had an intimate wedding ceremony in Wagner's Cove. It is in a central location advice on this location. Tom Hanks/Instagram.

These four pictures show a little of Wagner Cove. Click the links to read about each area, and send me an email for more information if you need Check this page of the Central Park wedding blog for more photos of Belvedere Castle Terrace or email me for any advice on this location. there are a few lesser-known areas that are more off the beaten track where permits are not issued. One of the things I like most about New York City Hall elopements is that after the ceremony, the city is yours for the taking — and pretty much every couple ends up choosing to do something uniquely theirs. The you. Check this page of the Central Park wedding blog for more photos of Cherry Hill or email me for any The maximum guests allowed for an event permit issued for a wedding here is 25 people.

We can obtain your event permit The roof can protect a small group from any light rain and it has benches. A couple can stand under the arches under cover, with the Fountain and Lake in the The

All new Central Park wedding permit applications must also be accompanied by a "COVID-19 Event Safety Plan" and we will complete this on your behalf.

Please email me if you have a here. With great views of the city and beautiful nature, Central Park really brings together the best of both worlds! It is a very well-known spot and quite a busy one. Read more about Central Park’s past, present, and future, January–February: 8:00 am–5:00 pmMarch–April: 8:00 am–6:00 pmMay–August 14: 8:00 am–8:00 pmAugust 15–31: 8:00 am–7:30 pmSeptember: 8:00 am–7:00 pmOctober: 8:00 am–6:00 pmNovember–December: 8:00 am–5:00 pm.

Wagner Cove is an excellent location for a small wedding. Tom Hanks Crashes Couple's Wedding Photos in Central Park.

wedding here is 25 people. To start planning your own wedding in Central Park (or many other locations in New York! God Bless, Tom Hanks.”. Cop Cot is very close to the South end of Central Park, so keep that in mind when considering where else you might like to take photos. Check this page of the Central Park wedding blog for more photos of Bethesda Terrace and Fountain or email me for any advice on this location.