1-800-261-1691. So I’ll maybe get an update on Thursday but with my luck no one will call me.

I work and go to school from home so having a reliable connection is vital for me to do my work. @PlantainHF © 2020 CenturyLink.

Thanks @centurylink. I called them & stopped that. @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp

Limited time offer.

How is this so difficult? @DeathllyLock

-Netflix -Roku NO!!! Conf #: 14437838284, @OmniJerBear International calling billed separately. fee will apply to a purchased modem.

Thanks @centurylink.

@JayBritt16 When our @CenturyLink internet stopped working last night, we were “promised” that a supervisor would call us today at 11 a.m. No one ever called. CenturyLink home phone plans in Astoria come with unlimited local calling so you can easily stay in touch with your friends and neighbors.

While St. Luke's works to restore the phones, anyone experiencing a medical emergency is encouraged to go to their nearest Emergency Department.

@CenturyLink.

@IdahoNews6

The telephone system at @StLukesHealth is temporarily down at all sites.

@CenturyLink the internet has been down all day here in 27939 zip code. We're here to help! The telephone system at @StLukesHealth is temporarily down at all sites.

ONE. CANT UNDERSTAND ANYONE. -Netflix

If you're experiencing an emergency, please go to your nearest Emergency Department. @centurylink is down!

On election night.

Current CenturyLink Home Phone customers who add a CenturyLink Internet subscription to their account will be required to move to a new, qualifying CenturyLink home phone plan.

Centurylink is my provider.

. Just heard the news about Joe. Trash company. Ugh. // Well CenturyLink internet is not on our side today, we will still have updates just not as frequently as we solve these connection issues!

@JM89038651

Call 419-335-4010 extension 8 if you have trouble connecting. @purple_n_orange No shock, our @CenturyLink internet is completely out for 3rd time in about 8-9 wks.

If you're experiencing an emergency, please go to your nearest Emergency Department. @AssuranceCare

One of my dsl lines is down and the tech, instead of fixing it,DISCONNECT THE LINE!!!!

REAL GOOD SERVICE!

After weeks of no service, and hours on the phone.

© 2020 CenturyLink. Erik Lentz via Outages. Garbage equipment. @ArcanaTheWolf

#cancelingservice. Slow down problem started about 15 minutes ago.

@CenturyLinkHelp The line disconnected.

If customer subscribes to the Secure WiFi service, a $5/mo.

Seattle, Washington @CenturyLinkHelp @CenturyLink (Northgate 98125) why has my 5G network slowed down since yesterday morning??? the way my computer keeps saying there's no internet available with the [email protected] y'all scamming tf out of every customer you have, @centurylink I’m trying to work but you’re not working. Unplugged rebooted finally called in. It’s not activated until after 5pm today.

After a year of no problems with @CenturyLink internet service, they totally fail the first time I need support. On the phone with CenturyLink because I still have no internet. International calling billed separately.

Voter people at each site are blaming internet outage. Centurylink wtf a tech called me & freaked me out like my internet isn’t working but DUH it’s not working yet.

There is no other option I'm my area. service means no term commitment and may be cancelled at any time without an early termination fee but customer must accept High-Speed Internet Subscriber Agreement prior to using service (see centurylink.com/legal). .

Garbage equipment. Usage will be monitored for compliance and service may be suspended/terminated for noncompliance.

and the inconvenience of having to wait for them to close the ticket and open a new one . Now saying 830pm tonight. You can also stop by CenturyLink’s website to watch popular TV shows. This is insanity.

Work hotspot isn’t working either.

@aMoustacheRider @VriezerX @CenturyLink Spent about 2hr on chat with @CenturyLink, with the conclusion that they wont do anything until today's tech closes the ticket, which in a sane world he wouldn't BECAUSE ITS STILL BROKEN! It is easy to set up as well. @mattsadam1996

@MrAndrewDuBois

So I’ll maybe get an update on Thursday but with my luck no one will call me.

-Disney + @CenturyLinkHelp First of all I don't have CenturyLink.

I have a vastly superior internet provider called Cox communications. All I wanted to do was PAY MY BILL and cancel an account.

@RealSpyWorkTI @CenturyLink @MetroPCS @Google @usgov Hi there, @RealSpyWorkTI.

-Optimum To learn more about premium .com domain valuations, watch the video below: Turbocharge your Web site.

It is easy to set up as well.

I *just* need a static IP on my fiber.

I contacted @CenturyLink a third time, was told the dispatch issue had been cleared up, and an appointment was set for Tuesday, Nov 3.

While St. Luke's works to restore th…, @now_grace

CenturyLink provided modem may be required for Internet; lease (up to $15/mo. @riocat5 © 2020 HugeDomains.com. @CenturyLinkHelp is there an outage in our area? Can you fix it please.

fee; subject to increase, even with Price For Life) or one-time purchase option (up to $150). List of some companies showing a spike of problems reported starting around 645pm EST.

I have never had a single problem with them.clearly Cox needs to buy you out so they can get better internet service. *, Check availability in Astoria now:Call 1-503-470-6669, when you bundle with Unlimited Nationwide Calling, Additional taxes, fees, and surcharges apply.

. @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp I fixed my computers internet slow down and errors by switching to Google's dns on my devices. -YouTube These are neither taxes nor required by law but set by CenturyLink and may change.

They apparently could not care less about longtime, loyal customers. CenturyLink has previoulsy acquired Embarq (2009), Qwest (2010), Savvis (2012) and Level3 Communications (2017). : yellow and white pages, phone books).

All rights reserved.

-Xbox :). @CenturyLink, @FR01 @acgator77

© 2020 Internet Service Partners.

#Freearkmayne, @termpe12

Altering modem settings may disable Secure WiFi, as will Internet connection issues.

Anyone else have serious problems with Centurylink internet service in Portland?

As always @CenturyLink doesn't know how to handle customers. HALLELUJAH!!!! Absurd. Ugh. @davidfolkenflik @CoxComm Cox is a HORRIBLE company BUT @CenturyLink may be even worse, after FIVE YEARS of effort they STILL only offer DSL speeds in my #LasVegas neighborhood.

Really excited about @CenturyLink disconnecting my internet on election day even though they were paid in full yesterday. Further, I was informed @CenturyLink would pro-rated my bill for the time my internet was unavailable.

All Rights Reserved. *The CTL Fees are Facility Relocation Cost Recovery Fee, Property Tax Recovery Fee, and Federal Regulatory Recovery Fee.

Cancel!

RT @IdahoNews6: HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down.

Inbound and outbound calls. Thanks for reaching out. @LHedel @CenturyLink We almost always had horrible experiences, too.

I work and go to school from home so having a reliable connection is vital for me to do my work.

Your customer service rep prioritized getting me to download your app over helping me with this issue.

@CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp I fixed my computers internet slow down and errors by switching to Google's dns on my devices. -Hulu

@VriezerX We don't have Cox yet in my area. Time of resolve continues to get pushed back. I pay 55 a month for it and no lease. B1g T3ch acting out? Most terrible service by #CenturyLink #internetdown and no help, not even an #update We are so under control of the #internetprovider it is so disappointing - the phone line is “busy” and they just don’t care.

It works flawlessly and now I don't have a lease.

From the Fulton County Sheriff - CenturyLink (Lumen) is reporting a statewide outage which may include 9-1-1 data or location.

@GhqstA

So I called the help line all worked up & turns out this guy has no idea what he’s talking about. Can you tell me the problem and when it will be fixed?

They are currently forcing me to troubleshoot a problem they already diagnosed the week of October 11th before they will send a technician.

Namely, our internet actually works now.

I can't have crap internet. Just heard the news about Joe.

Anyone else? I have lots of choice words. Unlimited Home Phone: Service applies to 1 residential phone line with direct-dial, local and nationwide long distance voice calling from home phone, including Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands; excludes commercial use, call center, data and facsimile services (each may be billed at $0.10/minute), conference lines, directory and operator assistance, chat lines, pay-per-call, calling card use, or multi-housing units. Call 419-335-4010 extension 8 if you have trouble connecting.

We are in WA and we have centurylink... we also have no internet.

#pancakemebro. Now saying 830pm tonight.

@timelessbh I would be happy to help you with any CenturyLInk issues you are experiencing if you DM us. IF life settles down maybe an issues for you @tsegerblom & the commision? the way my computer keeps saying there's no internet available with the [email protected] y'all scamming tf out of every customer you have, @Mynameisaims -Comcast Owning a premium .com gives you great benefits including better SEO, name recognition, and providing your site with a sense of authority. They aren’t able to do the install yet but no one knows why. I was assured that, this time, a dispatch had been created, and a tech would come to fix the problem. Secure WiFi: If your modem includes the Secure WiFi feature, it should begin working within 72 hours of activating as long as you fully install it and leave it plugged in. @sleekimager

Yeah it wasn't YouTube, Prime Video, or my modem connection -- it's the DNS server(s), per my computer troubleshooter. CenturyLink Internet in Astoria, OR delivers superior broadband Internet you can count on to be there when you want and for what you want.