This is my go-to fragrance, and the fact that you have it in these handy travel-sized containers is amazing. Wonderful manly scent, not overpowering.

Ref.

However, the samples Presented were for women's products! Ref.

144626, 13 MASCARA

I wish there was an indication on the bottle showing how much cologne I had left- My Husband. still waiting for a gift set for ALLURE HOMME SPORT!!! I'm VERY excited. Eau de Toilette Spray ALCOHOL | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | AQUA (WATER) | LIMONENE | LINALOOL | BENZYL SALICYLATE | ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE | CITRONELLOL | CITRAL | COUMARIN | GERANIOL | IL28-1. girl friend loved it . Got a complementary sample about a year ago, my husband liked it, so I bought the travel spray with the refills last April. Enter a location to find the closest CHANEL stores, EXCLUSIVELY IN BOUTIQUES AND AUTHORIZED RETAILERS. 123320. Is this the version of Allure that is in the light silver bottle with black top? 144626, 13 I get a lot of compliments on this spray. Available in boutiques from February 2021, Available in boutiques from November 2020, @media screen and (min-width: 60.0625rem){div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"]{height: 353px!important;}div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"] .header__category+.header__category{margin-top:1rem;}.header__primary__button.about-chanel[aria-hidden=true]{opacity:1!important;}}, @media screen and (min-width: 60.0625rem){div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"]{height: 353px!important;}.header__primary__button.about-chanel[aria-hidden=true]{opacity:1!important;}}.

This is a refillable, convenient travel size spray bottle - just what we wanted! I have used the sport splash since it was introduced.

I love everything Chanel. One of my son's requested Christmas presents. Perfect for any event in any weather. Ordered the travel set for the 2nd time now and love love love it.

Allure Sport by Chanel for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 Ounce. It’s the best fragrance for men. I'm a huge fan! Blurring Smooth-Effect Foundation Velvet Matte Finish Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen

I get compliments about it all the time from both men & women!

Didn’t the 5oz Toilette Allure Sport use to come in a glass bottle, why did it change this year?

so I am getting it for him for Christmas. Enter a location to find the closest CHANEL stores, EXCLUSIVELY IN BOUTIQUES AND AUTHORIZED RETAILERS, These are a great size and the smell is the amazing.

Kind regards Jessica.

140360, LA BOÎTE LAQUÉE No matter where I’m at someone always comments on how good I smell. Available in boutiques from February 2021, Available in boutiques from November 2020, @media screen and (min-width: 60.0625rem){div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"]{height: 353px!important;}div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"] .header__category+.header__category{margin-top:1rem;}.header__primary__button.about-chanel[aria-hidden=true]{opacity:1!important;}}, @media screen and (min-width: 60.0625rem){div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"]{height: 353px!important;}.header__primary__button.about-chanel[aria-hidden=true]{opacity:1!important;}}. ❤️. hi my dear friend, I want to know how ml is this parfume? Absolute best smelling fragrance for men ever! Allure Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Refillable Travel Spray is the same fragrance as the Allure Homme Sport which comes in the light silver bottle with the Black top that has the silver band.

After Shave Moisturizer CHANEL offers complimentary returns on all or part of your order within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt. Came to purchase men's cologne and I did. Always a pleasure doing business with Chanel. To refill, twist open to expose the atomizer.

Available in boutiques from February 2021, Available in boutiques from November 2020, @media screen and (min-width: 60.0625rem){div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"]{height: 353px!important;}div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"] .header__category+.header__category,div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"] .header__category+.header__category{margin-top:1rem;}.header__primary__button.about-chanel[aria-hidden=true]{opacity:1!important;}}, @media screen and (min-width: 60.0625rem){div[aria-label="About Chanel navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel Navigation"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigazione"],div[aria-label="About Chanel navigatie"]{height: 353px!important;}.header__primary__button.about-chanel[aria-hidden=true]{opacity:1!important;}}.