Condition is "Brand New". Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Now I have purchased this bible for SO many people in my life. Dr. Stanley is extremely knowledgeable,insightful & articulate - making the Word much more understandable. As always Charles Stanley is very easy to follow in his presentations and his books, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 23, 2014. I have this Bible & have found it to be the best one available. He is the founder and president of In Touch Ministries and also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1984 to 1986. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. NLT Large Print Thinline Reference Holy Bible (Red Letter, LeatherLike, Aurora Cran... ESV Single Column Journaling Bible, Large Print (Brown, Flap with Strap), NLT Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition [Bible] 2019. Hear about sales, receive special offers & more. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 10, 2011. The result is a Bible overflowing with practical articles, notes, and sidebars that help readers understand what the Bible has to say about life’s most important questions. Hear about sales, receive special offers & more. There's a problem loading this menu right now. His many bestselling books include the. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2017. Listen. Today on Radio Listen to today's radio message from Dr. Charles Stanley. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. Hear about sales, receive special offers & more. Sign Up To Receive Exclusive Email OffersYou can unsubscribe at any time, Sign up to receive exclusive email offersYou can unsubscribe at any time, 1-800-CHRISTIAN1-800-247-4784(Outside the United Statesand Canada Call: 978-977-5000). This daily Bible is designed to bring more focus and depth to the time spent in God's Word. Follow along online with Bible verses from the message, a place to see Dr. Stanley's sermon notes, and room to take your own! If a smaller version existed she would buy that too to travel with.

The NKJV retains much of the beauty of the A.V,and to me seems to come alive. NKJV allows easier reading of the KJV line of bibles. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 30 Life Principles with articles throughout the Bible, Life Examples from the people of the Bible, Answers to Life's Questions and What the Bible Says About articles, God's Promises for Life index to get into the Scriptures, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. NKJV Charles Stanley Life Principles Daily Bible. I try to read this every day on the date specified.

Charles Stanley Radio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Have been a big fan of Charles Stanley for 20 years. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Ask us here.

I BOUGHT MINE FROM A PRIVATE AMAZON MARKETPLACE SELLER. Principles Bible, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, black, Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Comfort Print--genuine leather, brown (indexed), Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, blue (indexed), Principles Bible, Comfort Print, hardcover, Principles Bible, Large Print Imitation leather, Burgundy (indexed), Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, blue, Principles Bible, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, burgundy (indexed), Principles Bible, Imitation Leather, Green and Black, Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, black (indexed), Principles Bible, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, burgundy, Principles Bible, Imitation Leather, Black, Principles Bible, Large Print Imitation leather, Burgundy, Life Principles Bible Imitation leather, Black (indexed), Principles Bible, Comfort Print--genuine leather, brown, Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Comfort Print--genuine leather, brown, Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, burgundy (indexed). This edition of the series has been completely revised and updated, and includes two brand-new lessons from Dr. Stanley. This is the best daily Bible I have seen!

Availability: Due in Shortly. Please try again. Please try your request again later. Excellent Book, Excellent, Trustworthy Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2011. If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative. NIV Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Comfort Print--soft leather-look, blue Thomas Nelson / 2020 / Imitation Leather $52.99 Retail: $79.99 Save 34% ($27.00) Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Daily Bibles sold to date: More than 114,000, The New King James Version—More than 60 million copies sold in 30 years. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Through helpful articles on what the Bible has to say about key topics and answers to life's questions, you will learn important life principles that lead to a full and mature Christian experience. I like that the life lessons don't bog down the true meaning of the Scripture, as it simply appends an afterthought that nicely ties into the theme of what you're reading. If you have any questions, please review our Privacy Policy or email us at [email protected] Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019.

He covers the whole spectrum of Biblical doctrine, not sparing any Charismatic/Pentecostal standpoint. Unable to add item to List. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2016. Not the least for his sincere, solid and down-to-earth teaching, straight from the Word of God, delivered with firm conviction and spiced with a certain gentle humour. There was a problem loading your book clubs.

This is a fantastic study Bible. MY SELLER GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL. The answers to all your difficulties are there in the Bible, but this one enriches your experience and for beginner gives them a solid foundation with which to build their life around. It is in pristine condition as advertised and the large print is easier on my eyes. By submitting your email address, you understand that you will receive email communications from HarperCollins Christian Publishing (501 Nelson Place, Nashville, TN 37214 USA) providing information about products and services of HCCP and its affiliates. He truly does do justice to Psalm 119:160--"The entirety of Your word is truth, and everyone of your righteous judgments endures forever." The Life Principles Bible by Charles Stanley, a minister of the Gospel for more than fifty years, provides a great resource for Christian study of the Scriptures. The Charles Stanley Bible Studies are a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible delivers Dr. Stanley's cherished values to benefit every Christian in his or her life's pursuits.. With more than 250,000 in print, The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible communicates the life principles Dr. Stanley has gleaned from the Word through his years of Bible teaching and pastoral ministry.. The Bible was wrapped & packed very securely. The print is large enough that it is easy on my aging eyes. Each day is divided up into do-able sections so it can be done in a reasonable amount of time. Charles Stanley Radio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unable to add item to List. This Bible is the most understandable study Bible I feel is available for someone who is interested in studying the Life Principles. Hello, I am very happy with my new Bible. NKJV, The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, Hardcover: Holy Bible, New King James Version. The Life Principles Bible by Charles Stanley, a minister of the Gospel for more than fifty years, provides a great resource for Christian study of the Scriptures.

the binding is still tight and though worn, it still has gold around the outside edges. Discover startling new revelations about the Nephilim and fallen angels of Genesis 6. Charles Stanley Radio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Carefully bound with high quality genuine leather. He covers the whole spectrum of Biblical doctrine, not sparing any Charismatic/Pentecostal standpoint. Although the footnotes are smaller, I can read them as well. This is such a great Bible! Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition, Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, 2nd Edition, Study Gateway Streaming Video Bible Studies. The print concerning the scriptures is large enough to be easily read. I enjoyed the Life Principles which I downloaded from the net.

By clicking YES below, you are giving us consent to set cookies on your web browser.

I already own John MacArthur's study notes and ESV study notes, and this is a great complement to those! He makes it reasonable to apply to one's own life. Entire store 30% off! There was a problem loading your book clubs. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. GREETINGS, I CAN NOT PRAISE THIS BIBLE ENOUGH. Read More In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley Enduring Satanic Attacks - In Touch - November 10 Nov 10, 2020 When God Looks on Us with Favor - In Touch - November 9 Nov 09, 2020 QUALITY PAPER, WELL MADE, GOOD SIZE, CLEAR PRINT, THIS IS THIS BEST BIBLE I OWN.

The Charles F. Stanley Bible Study Series is a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Follow along online with Bible verses from the message, a place to see Dr. Stanley's sermon notes, and room to take your own! This edition is very useful for personal Bible Study, when one wants to savour the meaning of the text. Today on Radio Listen to today's radio message from Dr. Charles Stanley. Where do I start???

This Bible, along with Dr. Stanley's insights and note have been tremendously helpful in my daily reading and study of the Scriptures! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 25, 2012. Then I thought I might find it on Amazon.

I have found it to be very insightful, and a great help in my life. Dr. Charles Stanley is pastor of the 16,000-member First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. Anne Graham Lotz is the founder and president of AnGeL Ministries and the author numerous books and Bible studies, including The Daniel Prayer and Jesus In Me. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence.Dr. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2018.

… The paper is of very good quality and the print is clear and of reaonable size, although I need to wear reading glasses for almost everything now. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2016, My Most Favorite Bible: Good for Bringing Deeper Understanding, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020. Unfortunately it is no longer published in the large print and I was very disappointed and disillusioned. Not only was it shipped promptly but I was advised every step of the way of its progress. Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. You can take action on these notes and let Jesus change your life. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence.