and seriously let me tell you I'm FAR from a flawless face.

I highly recommend this to folks who have dry to combo skin, even if you tend to get a little oily, I'd say try it. It becomes holy grail for me.

I would think given Charlotte is a ginger, though it seems she may fake tan, she would be welcoming of us fair set, but not so lucky. Trage es mit deinen Fingerspitzen oder Charlottes Magic Complexion Brush von der Mitte her nach außen auf und verblende es mit deinem Gesicht. I will buy backup soon surely. My skin shade is so fair and I have yellow undertone.

Shake well and squeeze a small amount of Light Wonder onto the back of your hand. To use, squeeze a small amount of this foundation on the back of your hand. Die pflanzliche Alternative zu Retinol stimuliert die Hauterneuerung, indem die Produktion von Kollagen angeregt wird. FIRE ROSE EYES & PILLOW TALK LASHES KIT, Add £49.00 more to your basket for free delivery.

/ 182, Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 Usually by the middle of the day my face starts to be very uncomfortable because my foundation does not provide enough moisture. 2013-2020 © Islestarr Holdings Ltd. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.Company Number 08037372. The magical pigments give you natural-looking coverage and a dreamy, radiant finish.

I have never had to return to Beautylish but I had to return this. It feels very similar to the Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation but with more coverage and definitely a more satiny finish to it. Charlotte Tilbury - Light Wonder Youth-boosting Foundation Spf15 - 7 Medium, 40ml Charlotte Tilbury was inspired to create her breathable and light-as-air foundation after years of working with drying, suffocating formulas and products that were too sheer. Foundations don't come much more hard-working than Charlotte Tilbury's Light Wonder, which transforms tired skin with its lightweight, fluid formula that unifies and brightens while allowing skin to breathe.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didodecene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mica, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, Silica, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]. This makes it a holy grail item for me. Charlotte’s magic matrix of ingredients keep your skin moisturised for up to 24 hours! This foundation makes me love my skin. Es gelten die AGB und Ausschlüsse. A lot of famous foundations are too drying for my taste. I couldn't be more pleased with this foundation! I haven't worn this foundation alone, but I love that it's as light as a tinted moisturizer and that there isn't a lot of blending to make it work well, not to mention that you can apply it with your fingers, to get the best finish. Just so lovely. Something I liked about this foundation is that when it does wear, the finish stays natural and wears very evenly and 'softly" if that makes sense. Not only did this not combat my redness, but I never felt my skintone was improved, even at a sheer level as promised. ill post a before and after below DEFINITELY keeping this routine!!

Discover your flawlessly-matched shade, coverage & finish!

Das Produkt weist Inhaltsstoffe auf, die Poren verkleinern, Falten vermindern und deine Haut glätten aufhellen und ihr Feuchtigkeit spenden. The consistency is very liquid and silky; it dries fast and stays on the skin nicely with minimum transferring. As someone approaching her 30th bday, this formula is perfect for achieving a healthy skin glow. Der Kauf von Geschenkkarten ist von der Aktion ausgeschlossen. Join Charlotte Tilbury today to receive personalised recommendations and exclusive Tilbury Treats! I really like the dewy finish (my skin can be combination, but tends to be on the drier side, but I also used Magic Cream & Wonder glow underneath) the foundation (which I have on in this pic, along with CT lip products) and I love all the products together, especially when topped with FILMSTAR (MY FAVORITE).

FIRE ROSE EYES & PILLOW TALK LASHES KIT, DU ERHÄLTST 2 KOSTENLOSE PROBEN DEINER WAHL, Für magische Preisvorteile bei deiner nächsten Bestellung, Add 59,00 € more to your basket for free delivery. I can apply with my fingers and get a tinted moisturizer/sheer coverage, or easily build it up with a foundation brush for a more flawless effect (medium/buildable coverage). My face still felt moist at midnight.

Discover face makeup including foundations and concealers online. i just got CT retoucher concealer and tried it today and it made a world of difference. Charlotte's Tip: Mix this foundation with Wonderglow Face Primer for a glowing, dewy complexion.

DAS VERLEIHT DER LIGHT WONDER FOUNDATION MAGIE: Vermindere Unebenheiten und spende deiner Haut Feuchtigkeit … I was nervous about selecting my shade online, as I've heard some spotty things about the shade selection for this foundation. BOOK a one-to-one VIRTUAL CONSULTATION with my FOUNDATION EXPERTS to discover your PERFECT SHADE and FLAWLESS FINISH to match your SKIN WISHES! Du stehst jetzt auch auf der Liste.

Vielen Dank, Darling! / 107, Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 This product is beautiful. Das Produkt weist Inhaltsstoffe auf, die Poren verkleinern, Falten vermindern und deine Haut glätten, aufhellen und ihr Feuchtigkeit spenden. I usually wear full coverage foundation.

I was worried about purchasing based on the reviews but I honestly think its gorgeous.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, WATER (AQUA), HYDROGENATED DIDODECENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, MICA, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PEG/PPG - 18/18 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE , ALUMINUM/MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE STEARATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SQUALANE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, DIMETHICONE, BIS-C24-28 HYDROXYALKYL OLIVOYL GLUTAMATE , DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PROPYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, LAURETH-4, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SODIUM CITRATE, VIGNA ACONITIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT, BHT, CHLORPHENESIN, [MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491 ,CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TIN OXIDE (CI 77861)]. It has a luminous finish; so this wouldn't be an oily person's friend. NEW! und Medium in Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder zu verwenden. Charlotte empfiehlt dir, diesen Farbton mit 7 Medium in Magic Foundation, 3 Medium in The Retoucher, Shade 2 in Mini Miracle Eye Wand, 7 Medium in Magic Away & 2 Medium in Airbrush Flawless Finish. While supplies last. Charlotte Tilbury calls this her "holy grail of foundations," and for good reason. Beeil dich, Darling, Charlotte schenkt ALLEN eine KOSTENLOSE* MAGIC CREAM LIGHT (im magischen Wert von 75 £) bei deiner nächsten Bestellung ab 125 £! Charlotte Tilbury ⋅ Luxury Palette Pillow Talk ⋅ Eye Liner Pinsel ⋅ Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight ⋅ Mini Miracle Eye Wand Dynamic Duo Lift & Light Reflector Concealer ⋅ Instant Look in a Palette stoned rose beauty ⋅ Luxury Palette The Uptown Girl ⋅ Powder & Sculpt Gesichtspinsel ⋅ Filmstar Bronze and Glow Set ⋅ The Feline Flickquic / 117.

Get a free gift with your $165 USD+ Charlotte Tilbury purchase. I want to start by saying, I'm use to full coverage because i like too look flawless (like anybody would) i originally use Studio Fic Fluid in MAC and compared to CT Light Wonder, CT is a medium coverage, it doesnt cover AS much BUT it looks so damn natural and cover enough thats NEEDS to be covered. Lately lots of makeup brands bring out fairly good colored foundation. It even maintains the "glow" even if you set with powder!

Moisturizer (any kind, any brand)

so I can't use any foundation that just match my skin tone. With its ultra-lightweight, skin-perfecting formula, Light Wonder illuminates, smooths, hydrates, minimizes pores, and reduces wrinkles for a seamless, breathable, beautiful finish. Charlotte Tilbury calls this her "holy grail of foundations," and for good reason.