We are in Denver, NC! We couldn't make outgoing calls, no incoming calls, had no internet, no modem - so no network extender-- this meant no business calls, texts or emails from Friday through Monday. Very rude associate is EVONY! Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, we serve more than 1.5 million…, Visit T-Mobile Denver cell phone stores and discover T-Mobile's best smartphones,…. I have a open cable on the back of my house waiting to be installed. See how our blazing fast and secure broadband network powers the future. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Senior Vice President, Policy and External Affairs, Building a Highly Skilled and Diverse Workforce, Delivering Superior Products and Services at a Better Value, Privacy Protections That Put Consumers First, California Consumer Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Building a highly skilled, locally based and diverse workforce, Providing superior products and services at a better value, Charter Communications. I said that wasn't acceptable. I explained and she said it would not be till tomorrow before a install. Your account at your fingertips. I got mad because she kept talking when I was trying to talk and totally disrespecting me.

We couldn't make outgoing calls, no incoming calls, had no internet, no modem - so no network extender-- this meant no business calls, texts or emails from Friday through Monday. EBONY is the worst experience I have ever had with any company on the phone! Charter Communications is a connectivity company providing broadband, video, mobile, and voice services to over 30 million customers1 in 41 states under the brand name Spectrum. I have a good reason to be upset about this. This provider has not enabled messaging on Yelp.

4 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Internet Service Providers, Television Service Providers. "I love 140 miles away. Charter Communications hours and Charter Communications locations along with phone number and map with driving directions. We provide affordable website design for our clients. We create simple, affordable smart homes. But now I cannot talk to them and someone would call me back tomorrow. Shortly after that EVONY called about install ticket. Contact us today. Tech came for a remote control issue, and a minor phone issue-- when he left our lines were crossed with a Reno, NV phone number.

I told her I did and Spectrum needed an installer to come out tonight. Was leaving it there until Spectrum was installed and working because of all the school kids we have doing online classes now, but line was cut earlier this morning. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Charter Communications at 6399 S Fiddlers Green Cir Ste 600, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Because I asked her to fix the AT&T line then since no locate service came out before he plowed the Spectrum cable in and cut my U-Verse cable! Spectrum sent a technician into my home last week without PPE. Meet the members of our executive leadership team. I said that is unacceptable. We know that small businesses are essential for the growth of our communities. No one ever called me back. Charter is continually investing in our network, our employees, and the communities we serve. They offered to credit us $4.27. Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. Look at Charter's terrible reviews everywhere.

I guess she can only talk to them and nobody else. Zero stars. For the Board of Directors click here.All profile images downloaded from this site may be used for editorial purposes only. Called and talked to Meeka who was extremely nice and escalated this to be installed this evening. Don't make the mistake of signing up with Charter! Consumerist magazine (not-for-profit subsidiary of Consumer Reports) calls Charter the "worst company in America." Our credit history is well above 700 and we always pay bills on time. Lakewood, CO 80227 . Find 6 listings related to Charter Communications in Denver on YP.com. Charter Communications Properties LLC is a Colorado Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed on September 16, 1997. But after several serious attempts to cooperate with Charter, acting as a good customer to straighten out their billing errors,  all of our attempts have been futile. We couldn't make outgoing calls, no incoming calls, had no internet, no modem - so no network extender-- this meant no business calls, texts or emails from Friday through Monday. This sleazy firm's business practices include:  - cutting your satellite cable, then insisting that customer fight with Charter's 3rd party unlicensed contractor instead of honestly owning up to their mistake and correcting it.- moving your first bill due date ahead after first bill, without prior notification (told this is a "standard" Charter procedure on 2nd bill)- insisting that customers wait 45 days (unbelievable but true) for Charter's Autopay system to take effect, then warning that double payments may occur when customer attempts to make a one-time payment prior to the interim due date (as a safety measure)- moving from CSR agents in South Carolina to the Phillipines, where they lie to customers by claiming healthy account status with zero problems and confirming Autopay sign up weeks ago, then cutting off all services including (Emergency 911) shortly thereafter, without prior notice- migrating from helpful humans to speak with or chat online (about no-service issues) to worthless automated systems- poor no-service reliabilityI really wanted to love Charter. With Spectrum’s landline phone services, get a reliable home phone connection, unlimited local calling, home phone features, long distance plans, and more. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Very knowledgeable. He was patient and he LISTENED. Tech came for a remote control issue, and a minor phone issue-- when he left our lines were crossed with a Reno, NV phone number. Meeka also helped me with account access info. FREE HD channels, super-fast internet speeds, and unlimited phone service. The company's filing status is listed as Withdrawn and its File Number is 19991178871. Retrieved from https://ir.charter.com. We argued. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Spectrum. I told her I wanted to file a complaint, but she said she couldn't do anymore and finally hung up on me after I said I wasn't hanging up till I talked to a supervisor. no one know anything price was one number then double redline pricing -fake deals and worse offers. Reviews 245. Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Adam Falk

Ha-ha! Ridiculous. Charter Communications corporate phone number: (636) 207-5100 Average Rating and Total Reviews. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. They offered to credit us $4.27. As your local authorized DIRECTV dealer, we offer the very best in satellite TV packages with unbeatable value and local service.

Horrible Service. Suite D231. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Corporation Service Company and is located at 1560 Broadway Ste 2090, Denver, CO 80202. Zero stars. I drove…", Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Need a landline or a home phone? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Charter Communications locations in Denver, CO. She said they cut AT&T lines all the time and they are not required to fix them. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company with services branded as Charter Spectrum.With over 26 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third-largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T.

Charter Communications, Inc. today announced the launch of Wireless Internet Backup for Spectrum Business customers throughout the company’s 41-state footprint. Contact us to find the rightNetwork, TV and Voice solutions for your enterprise.