Discover more. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,411. Bed Head One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Pink. Holiday Gift Guide. Bed Head Blow Out Freak One Step Dry + Volume. $3.99 ($0.78 / 1 Fl Oz) Customers who viewed this item also viewed WRITE A REVIEW. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Keeps style all day. I LIKE THE PRODUCT BUT WASN'T EXPECTING GLITTER TO BE IN IT!! BED HEAD One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Pink. Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Polysorbate 60, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-8 Dicocoate, PEG-8 Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Benzalkonium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Hexyl Cinnamyl, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985. It's too heavy and I guess because it has gloss in it, it weighed my hair down. No additional import charges at delivery! 400ml. And the Bed Head brush (1.2 Pounds) is a hair lighter than the Revlon (1.25 Pounds), even though you can not feel any difference when you hold them with your hands. Something went wrong. View cart for details. Use it on wet or dry hair. This stuff is awesome. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Beautiful sheen and body. [])). 13.5 oz. Don't care for it . This product won hands down. Your favorite thickifier (Small Talk) with a shine injection and added UV glow for gloss addicts. OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum - 4oz (865) I hate that this product is always sold out in stores... but, I guess that's just because it's amazing! I don't like this product. This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. Also the shine it created on my hair brought out the highlights quite a bit. Love it! Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Legal Notices, Privacy Policy, California Privacy Policy, CA-Do Not Sell My Personal Information, About Our Ads, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. Not only does it smell so so good it has a shimmer to it so it reflects the light that hits your hair. One-Step Volume booster dryer with built-in Tourmaline Ceramic Technology helps reduce frizz, and brings shine to dull hair for a smooth, glossy finish every time. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Just got my hair cut short and needed a volume boost. IT WAS TERRIBLE. I read many reviews that said the product was heavy and does not work as advertised. Bed Head Motor Mouth Mega Volumizer with Gloss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owever, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. OZ / 240ml Volume Boosters add great body and volume for fuller-looking hair and better grip for blow drying Conditioning complex smooths hair strands for amazing shine and improved manageability A glow shot that absorbs UV so hair glows under UV lights the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Turn your hairstyle into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artistâ„¢ Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. Because, I know I can use it "normally" and not worry about glowing hair when I go out! First time trying it and just didn't lime it. This truly put a shine in my hair and smelled great. But, in my mind that's a good thing! It's light enough for thinning hair and gives dull hair shine. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. TIGI BED HEAD SUPERSTAR QUEEN FOR A DAY THICKENING VOLUMIZER 10.2 OZ Pack of 6, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I love the purple version of this product and I like this one but by the end of the day my hair feels heavy and greasy. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Buckle up and bounce at the Extent freak teach. It is the BEST of the BEST!!! My hair is naturally curly, but I can blow it straight without a problem . I have blonde chin length bob cut hair. Contains Vitamins, Cruelty-free/No Animal Testing, Fast Drying, Humidity Resistant, UV Filters.