329 3rd Ave N (306) 244-8884 VIEW MENU VIEW LATE NIGHT MENU. Feast on the Boneless Dry Ribs, the Szechuan Beef Chow Mein, and the Mushroom Lo Mein! Chef Express Saskatoon - 329 3rd Ave N, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 2H9 - Rated 3.6 based on 9 Reviews "Amazing Chinese food! One order comes with ten pieces. Chef Express, Restaurant in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 329 3 Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 2H9 – Hours of Operation & Customer Reviews. One of if not the best Asian food in the city, Earned when a user has written 5 or more reviews, Want to earn this badge? have a gluten free menu as well - which was also excellent. We are also proud to host many of the city’s most popular festivals and offer easy access to Saskatoon’s riverbank and Meewasin Valley Trail. Hours: Suggest an Edit Update menu.

Fresh bread toasted with butter and garlic. They Deep fried chicken wings tossed in your choice of sauce. Delicious. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. Chef Express Restaurant Saskatoon; Chef Express Restaurant, Downtown; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Chef Express Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. Beef and veg, Not much beef and overcooked broccoli. My fault, but it was very good food! Valid only after 2PM. 39. Chef Express: Service is poor - See 9 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Saskatoon, Canada, at Tripadvisor. All info on Chef Express in Saskatoon - Call to book a table. Store front is bright and clean; staff was friendly. 5604 34 Street Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6B 3S9, 16 Saint Monica Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2G 3Y3, 2415 Rue Cantin, Saguenay, QC G7X 8S7, 309-9622 42 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6E 5Y4, 12607 124 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 0N8, 11 Rue de Courval, Victoriaville, QC G6P 4W2, Toronto | Montreal | Calgary | Ottawa | Edmonton | Mississauga | Winnipeg | Vancouver | Brampton | Hamilton | London Thien Vietnam 1 Restaurant - 123 3rd Ave N, Saskatoon, Earls Kitchen + Bar - 610 2nd Ave N, Saskatoon, Ming's Kitchen - 120 2nd Ave N, Saskatoon, Golden Pagoda Burmese Asian Restaurant - 411 2nd Ave N #3, The Karma - Conscious Café & Eatery - 157 2nd Ave N, Thien Vietnam 1 Restaurant - 123 3rd Ave N.

Chef Express Saskatoon. Cheese Sticks.

Share 3 or more photos, Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes. Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2014.

Spring rolls are to die for " When hunger starts panging uncontrollably, some get a craving for pizza and some get a craving for Chinese food. Find out more ❯.

Add a side of Chef Express's amazing sauce. Chef Express Restaurant Downtown Menu - View the Menu for Chef Express Restaurant Saskatoon on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Chef Express Restaurant menu and prices. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Chef Express or write your own review. asked for not spicy. Vietnamese, Thai, Vegetarian. Breaded and fried fish, served with a side of fries. The district boasts Saskatchewan’s preeminent modern art gallery Remai Modern, the province’s premiere fashion destination Midtown Shopping Centre and Saskatoon’s renowned Castle on the River, the Delta Bessborough. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Ordered delivery three times now and every time the Asian food has been on point. Extra $5 delivery fee.

Save time – order online! Order food delivery and take out online from Chef Express (329 3rd Ave N). Even sending me pictures of how "wrong I am". The other legs were missing. Will certainly recommend to friends. Chef Express, Saskatoon: See 9 unbiased reviews of Chef Express, rated 2 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #582 of 702 restaurants in Saskatoon.

Customer ratings and consumer reports on Chef Express – restaurant in Saskatoon, SK.

#413 of 1232 places to eat in Saskatoon The restaurant information including the Chef Express menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. This used to be my favourite place to order- their shrimp is awesome and the crab rangoon is delicious. VIEW MENU. Add a side of Chef Express's amazing sauce.

I called and they just said yes its the same price and they gave me a menu with my order. Valid for pick up and delivery only. #413 of 1232 places to eat in Saskatoon The restaurant information including the Chef Express menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. One order comes with ten pieces.

0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. 329 3rd Ave N, Saskatoon

With a PA child in the family, we were thrilled to allow him to eat this food without worry. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1 review of Chef Express "Best shanghai noodles I've ever had. © 2020 Canada Online. Deep fried wontons with a creamy cheese filling. Fresh bread coated with cheese then toasted. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Earls Kitchen + Bar - 610 2nd Ave N, Saskatoon.

$29.99 for an Asian-style meal (a $61.70 total value), $29.99 for pizza, pasta, and salad (up to a $59.40 total value). Then I opened the wonton soup and started to eat a wonton and there was a wavy black pube floating in the broth. Ribs were priced more than menu price shown here and were just warm, also not many per order. One order comes with five pieces. Chef Express takes you on a delicious experience with our traditional Asian cuisines. already purchased two more groupons this week for 2 more occasions. got 1 dish spicy. Well sorry but its not the same as online pictures. Order Online Browse their menu and store hours.

Dig into the crust with this Groupon. All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Golden brown fries topped with cheese curds and gravy. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Can hardly wait to try their pizzas. Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you.

Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon, Sweet-and-sour chicken balls (a $6.95 value), Spicy thai mixed vegetables (a $10.95 value), Two extra-large three-topping pizzas (up to a $41.95 value). It was a pickup special -- a 14" with unlimited toppings.

Find more Canadian (New) near Chef Express, "I ordered a pizza early Monday morning, shortly before they closed.

(306) 244-8884, Ordered dry ribs and beef with mixed vegetables. Ordered delivery three times now and every time the Asian food has been on point." Plenty of…". Chef Express offers Saskatoon delicious Canadian & Asian Cuisine, available all day and late night for takeout and delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Also didnt offer me my change. Strips of potato fried to a golden brown. 329 3rd Ave N, Saskatoon, SK S7K 2H9 We offer an eclectic mix of fashion retailers, local restaurants and significant cultural and natural amenities. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. They won't pick up our calls anymore.Edit: called again and they continued to lie, changing their story constantly, at first they were ready to take my order then when I said I was calling about they said their driver went home already. Amount paid never expires. Deep-fried boneless ribs.

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Chinese dishes include a variety of appetizers, soups, fried rice, chow mein, and egg foo yung, along with chef specialties like the ginger beef or thai red-coconut-curry with chicken. Indulge an Asian-food craving with crab rangoon, pad thai, ginger beef & more; alternatively, dine on a three-topping pizza, pasta & salad. I forgot what the groupon was for and I ordered thinking it was for a certain amount of money, but it was for a set menu, so I ended up ordering double the food. Learn more. Chef Express: * OPEN LATE * - See 9 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Saskatoon, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Meeting both desires in one fell swoop, Chef Express cooks up a variety of comforts for takeout and delivery. View Entire Menu.

By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Save time – order online! © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Delivery fee waived if an additional $15 is spent.

Order food delivery and take out online from Chef Express (329 3rd Ave N). Best shanghai noodles I've ever had. Hours Mon – Thu : 4 P.M – 4 A.M Fri – Sat : 4 P.M – 6 A.M Sun : 4 P.M – 2 A.M. 329 3rd Ave N Saskatoon (306) 244-8884.

Each review that comes in goes under comprehensive review moderation to avoid fraudulent/fake reviews. People love pizza because its circular shape satisfies every human’s primal urge to devour the planet Earth. Thien Vietnam 1 Restaurant - 123 3rd Ave N, Saskatoon. Very pleased with Chef Express, we plan to use them again.

From our vibrant streets to river’s edge, Downtown Saskatoon is open and inviting, offering an upscale urban experience in the heart of Saskatchewan.

Sorry, no records were found. This was the first time I'd ordered from here, and wasn't sure what to expect. Saskatchewan. Have Canadian Business Listings. None - the food arrived on time, was hot and excellent - no complaintsat all. People in Saskatoon Also Viewed. Pizzas come with an array of classic, gourmet, vegetarian, and specialty toppings, including exotic fusion pies such as the Thai Curried Coconut Beef pizza, the Flame Thrower pizza, and the Fire Extinguisher pizza. 1801-1 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7 Facebook | Twitter | Add Your Business, Centre Pour Handicapés Physiques Des Bois-Francs Inc, 329 3 Avenue North, Saskatoon, (306) 244-8884 Website

All users are free to download and save the Chef Express menu files, but can not duplicate or distribute them for any commercial use without prior written permission of the copyright holder.