: the use of wings to fly. It is seldom used as an insult, as in pinche güey ("loser"), or to describe an object of poor quality, está muy pinche ("It really sucks"), but only to a lesser extent.

), but it can also mean "slacker", "idiot", "ignorant", etc. In Argentina culo or culito are almost innocent words, though they can also be considered vulgar depending on the context. Vete a tomar por el culo ("Go and take it in the ass") is an expression used in Spain, it is like Vete a la mierda but more offensive.[a]. After the juice has fermented in the bowl for a few hours, the result will be mildly sweet and sour chicha, similar in appearance to defatted milk. Curse words which vary a lot between countries, Oversized testicles as a marker of complacency. [46] The Incas saw this beverage in sexual way because of the way the earth produced for them. ("He's a piece of shit.")

("You shit your pants!"). Caca is a mild word used mostly by children, loosely comparable to the English "poop" or "doo-doo." González Zúñiga, J., & Hernández Arias, L. (2015).

In Managua and Granada,"chicha de maiz" is a typical drink, unfermented and served very cold. 82–447. ("Don't be such a coward!"). In Argentina boludo can be used by young people as a culturally appropriated term of endearment (¿cómo andás, boludo? In most other regions it is a non-vulgar reference to an insect or several species of small animals.[a]. The less extreme meaning, which is used in most Spanish-speaking countries, translates more or less as "jackass". In Venezuela, it is pronounced more like güevón and, often, ueón. There the word pendejada and a whole family of related words have meanings that stem from these. It is often flavored with banana or vanilla flavors, and its saleswomen can be heard calling "¡Chicha, cafe y jugo frio!"

Other ways of making chicha include having people chew the corn then spit it into the water and letting the mixture ferment for a few weeks.

These locals spoke Quechua, and "Yamor" was the name for chicha. "to scratch one's own balls"). -"¡Acá tengo un encendedor para vos!"

Bray, Tamara, J. Jennings, and B. J. Bowser. It is similar to the much less commonly used word pinga. [a], Burciaga said that pendejo "is probably the least offensive" of the various Spanish profanity words beginning with "p" but that calling someone a pendejo is "stronger" than calling someone estúpido. Germany: Wiley, 2014.(p.438). And after that, the two Spaniards showed my uncle a letter, or book, or something, saying that this was the inscription of God and the King and my uncle, as he felt offended by the spilling of the chicha, took the letter and knocked to the ground saying: I don't know what you have given me. The verbal form pinchar can be translated as "kissing" or "make out". Chicha is a beer made from corn that is widely enjoyed in Central and South America. del lat. Also in Puerto Rico there is a popular hotel called La Concha Resort (The Seashell).