Nice presentation. and a BIG thank you for sharing this recipe! Will definitely keep this one in the rotation! Cook until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes, flipping halfway through. Glad you like this Najwa! "This was a big hit with the family. Do you have any other recommendations to get the breadcrumbs to stick to the chicken? Simple to make and worth every minute. I’ve made the recipe about 4-5 times now. I almost put in half an onion but decided to trust the recipe.

Technically, they’re slightly different. Thanks so much!!

I used Rao’s sauce and it was soooo delicious.

Breadcrumbs — Italian seasoned, golden or whatever you have on hand. Are you a die-hard chicken parm fan? When we have chicken parmesan at restaurants, she always compares it to this recipe, and each time the restaurant doesn’t win. Place the breaded chicken on a lined baking sheet. In a large shallow bowl, combine the panko, Place the flour in another shallow bowl. Marinating this is the key to tender, melt in your mouth chicken. and saved half on a baking sheet with foil for the next day’s dinner… warmed up in the oven and finished with the cheese (broiled) and warmed tomato sauce. I used 2 large breasts and only partially pounded them out so they took a bit longer to cook (which I anticipated). I have made the cutlets, (always add chopped parsley for a bit of color), but pretty much follow what Jenn suggests. Making your own sauce is simple and it’s worth noting…make extra as there was only just enough sauce (Americans love there Italian food swimming in sauce); I used a 14 oz can of whole peeled tomatoes (with juice), added a 1/2 can of paste and blended for mine – next time I am going to double it. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve. Looks like round slices in one of the photos (meaning fresh?) With all my heart, thank you so much! Everyone went back for seconds and my other half thanked me for dinner and told me it exceptional. But in the U.S., Parmesan is a generic term that may not come from Italy’s Parmigiano-Reggiano region. Serve with a big plate of pasta and extra tomato sauce on the side Quick and easy. Chicken Parmesan (also called Chicken Parmigiana) is one of the most loved, most popular AND most ordered chicken recipes in the world. Thank you so much!

This was another winner from Jenn! Everyone I have made this for has told me it's the best chicken Parmesan ever. Thanks for following along with me! I have also used thighs instead of breast meat. My employers found the chicken to be “so good, that even the burps taste good”. I loved the ease of throwing it into the breading mixture the next night when I got home from work, ladling on a little sauce with a slice of mozz and having dinner in just a few minutes. Thank you for the fabulous recipe, Jenn.