Crispy flour tortillas, chicken, black beans, corn, jalapeño Jack cheese, red peppers, spinach. Good place. This place apparently cannot handle customers when they get busy, so I recommend if you walk in and see there is a wait, go elsewhere. Recommendation 2 - make sure ALL the food you send home with people is as good as they would get if they dined in. Add a Mini Molten Cake (Calories 570) $2.49, Half Bacon Avocado Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Honey-Chipotle, House BBQ, Buffalo or Mango-Habanero. Recommendation 1 - put everything in a cardboard box for big orders so your food does not spill all over the customer's car. With Grilled Chicken (Calories 710), With Shrimp (Calories 600), Tomatoes, corn & black bean salsa, shredded cheese with honey-lime vinaigrette.

(Calories 760), These aren't your ordinary eggrolls. However, I did order enough food for 7 people and somehow 2 plastic bags does not seem to contain all that. The waiter replied that they were too busy and had no room on the grill to accommodate my request. (Calories 440), Romaine, Parmesan, croutons & Caesar dressing. This place apparently cannot handle customers when they get busy, so I recommend if you walk in and see there is a wait, go elsewhere. It was founded by Chilean miners who … Served with fresh salsa. (Calories 310), Garden salad with your choice of dressing. They had to be looked up by the waitress on computer. 95667. Choose any three. definitely would go back again.

Served with chips & salsa. after order online some how order did not go thur , so drove to restaurant to ask manager who told me go to bar to order, so I did, I have reviewed this location before and really do love it. Come on down. Smokehouse combo corn was surprisingly awesome. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Sour cream, pico, salsa & shredded cheese included on the side (Calories 280). No one would have taken me up on it, I am certain. Are you kidding me?

(Calories 120/250), Yeah, chili is our thing. Decided this was too weird so left.

Go ahead and ask for more now. Located at 8376 La Palma Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90620, dine in or order online to enjoy the latest fresh mex near you. With Shrimp (Calories 550), Pineapple, mandarin oranges, dried cranberries, red bell peppers, green onions, cilantro with honey-lime dressing. Hotels near Weill Hall - Green Music Center, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Rohnert Park, Italian Restaurants for Families in Rohnert Park, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Rohnert Park, Restaurants for Group Dining in Rohnert Park, 4851 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928-7900. Recommendation 1 - put everything in a cardboard box for big orders so your food does not spill all over the customer's car. Claim this business. No one would have taken me up on it, I am certain. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Served with pico & sour cream. We sat at the bar and could see into the kitchen through an open door and the floor was pretty filthy. (Calories 280-390), Tortilla strips, shredded cheese. Service was average, drinks and food were good and reasonably priced. (Calories 800), Shredded cheese, bacon, jalapeños, green onions. So I went through the door and waited for the crowd to thin before I was directed to the side area. Thin, dry slices of something resembling fake balsa wood. always under cooked. All Lunch Portions | No substitutions, please. Topped with cheese & tortilla strips. That said, this our first time doing take-out and results were not exactly as hoped. I found that appalling my simple request was denied for that reason. (Calories 1190).

(Calories 1040-1150), Served with chips & salsa. So I went through the door and waited for the crowd to thin before I was directed to the side area. Shrimp (Calories 900) or Chicken (Calories 990). Does this restaurant offer table service? Veggies, not so good. Plenty of parking. Overall, when we put the food on the table most of it was as good as we would have expected if we had eaten inside the restaurant. Our original recipe with beef, onions & signature blend of spices. Served with dipping sauces, Add avocado slices (Calories 80) +$1. They offer river put in, picnic areas and fishing. Visit Chili's Grill & Bar Buena Park today! Spanish rice was inedible, it was so frazzled. Usually it is good, but we might consider going elsewhere from now on. $8.19. Chili Bar. Located at 1700 Newbury Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, dine in or order online to enjoy the latest fresh mex near you. Served with ancho-chile ranch.

(530) 622-3325. With chicken or beef (Calories 1360/1580), Crispy-fried onion petals. (Calories 1370), Served with chips & salsa. Directions. There are no reviews for yet. Order food online at Chili's Grill & Bar, Rohnert Park with Tripadvisor: See 60 unbiased reviews of Chili's Grill & Bar, ranked #19 on Tripadvisor among 135 restaurants in Rohnert Park. Served with chips & salsa. The best chili is one that’s simmered for as many hours as you can give it, so that the flavors have time to mix and mingle. (Calories 910), Your chip's favorite dip for over 25 years. Full Order (Calories 1860), Half Order (Calories 1340), White and yellow Wisconsin cheese curds topped with chile spices, cilantro. This is not an area for beginners. This park is managed and maintained by the American River Conservancy. (530) 622-3325. ChilisGrillandBar, Owner at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this review, Oxford Suites Sonoma County - Rohnert Park, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country. Served with warm corn tostada chips & fresh salsa. I will from now on when I see they are busy.More, Hey there, we're incredibly sorry that you had a bad experience at this location. Beef Brisket....well, if I had been sitting at a table in the restaurant, I would have sent it back to the kitchen and dared anyone there to try to eat it for $50.

Beef Brisket....well, if I had been sitting at a table in the restaurant, I would have sent it back to the kitchen and dared anyone there to try to eat it for $50. We frequent this Chili's often. Choose from: Extra-thin authentic corn tostada chips made fresh daily. Price does not include beverage. Chili Bar River Park is the put in for the upper section run of the river. (Calories 990), Served with house-made ranch. Spanish rice was inedible, it was so frazzled. WE ARE OPEN! Served with house-made avocado-ranch. They were a little bit behind on having the order ready, but not a big discrepancy. (Calories 230/470), Chicken, hominy & tomato in ancho-chile chicken broth, tortilla strips, cilantro. It was located on the South Fork of the American River 4.5 miles (7.2 km) east-southeast of Coloma. Facebook. When the fajitas arrived the usually good tasting fajitas had over cooked, dry chicken, and the onions were not only under cooked, but even more so than usual.

Are you kidding me? 327 were here. Smokehouse combo corn was surprisingly awesome. (Calories 380/760). Substitute flour with corn tortillas (minus Calories 130). (Calories 1410), Hand-breaded Chicken Crispers, pico, avocado, cilantro, tortilla strips, house-made ranch & a drizzle of spicy Santa Fe sauce. Friendly, helpful servers... good food.. Great margaritas! Met expectations for food and service. Recommendation 2 - make sure ALL the food you send home with people is as good as they would get if they dined in. Veggies, not so good. Open til 10! Add a Caesar or house side salad to any entree $3.69, Grilled chicken, cheese, tomatoes, corn & black bean salsa, tortilla strips with citrus-balsamic. We didn't eat here as there were no prices for beer, wine or bar drinks. Be the first to write a review!

11380 State Highway 193, Placerville, CA 95667. Served with Mexican rice, black beans and flour tortillas.

(Calories 1140), Shredded cheese, black beans, jalapeños, Skillet Queso with beef. The waiter replied that they were too busy and had no room on the grill to accommodate my request. First Time Doing Take-out = Mixed Results. Overall, when we put the food on the table most of it was as good as we would have expected if we had eaten inside the restaurant. Get quick answers from Chili's Grill & Bar staff and past visitors.

I will always return to this location to dine because the food and service are usually quite good, but will be hesitant to order online.More, Always a friendly staff and consistent service. Category: Fishing & Boating, Gold Panning Locations, Parks, and Rafting. Original with beef. I found that appalling my simple request was denied for that reason. That's good, if I knew that before I headed over there. Easy to find. Chips & salsa with a side Caesar or house salad and a bowl of soup. Do you mind getting in touch with our Guest Engagement Team at...More. (Calories 940), Served with chips & salsa. Phone: (530) 642-1667. (Calories 910), Sizzling with chipotle butter, cilantro, bell peppers & onions.

Chili Bar (also, Chilean Bar, Chelalian Bar, and Chillean Bar) is a former settlement and mining camp in El Dorado County, California. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Served with house-made ranch. Served with house-made ranch.

(Calories 940). (Calories 210/410), Bacon, shredded cheese, green onions.

When the fajitas arrived the usually good tasting fajitas had over cooked, dry chicken, and the onions were not only under cooked, but even more so than usual. Next. Bowl of chili or soup with a Caesar or house salad. Great location, dining, movies, (Home Depot if you need it, or Walmart), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Visit Chili's Grill & Bar Newbury Park today! Address: 1669 Chili Bar Ct. Placerville. (Calories 610), $13.19. It needs some experience so your choice is to go with a rafting company with a guide or if you are experienced enough, you can rent a raft and go for it. I will always return to this location to dine because the food and service are usually quite good, but will be hesitant to order online. I ordered some French fries and the mini hamburgers and they were super good! That's good, if I knew that before I headed over there. United States. Smoked Ribs were fine, but sorry you forgot to include sauce. (Calories 1020), Grilled chicken, tomatoes, queso fresco, tortilla strips with Caesar dressing. I will from now on when I see they are busy. Thank you for taking the time to contact us about it so we can make things right with you. Great Value in the gateway to wine country. However, I did order enough food for 7 people and somehow 2 plastic bags does not seem to contain all that. Then, boom, topped with our cheese quesadillas. and we like to sit in the bar so that we can watch sports on the many TV's they have.

more. If you don’t think you have enough time for this on party day, consider making the chili the day before — it’s one of those glorious foods that actually gets better with a rest in the fridge anyway, and then all you’ll have to do is reheat it. (Calories 640). Smoked Ribs were fine, but sorry you forgot to include sauce. Served with fries. we have been going to this place for over 20 years and it is still great food every time. Chili Bar is a great spot to launch your white water kayak or raft. I made a simple request at the time I ordered Chicken Fajitas to please grill (carmelize) the onions a few minutes longer than usual because they are...always under cooked. Dogs Welcome on leash. thank you to the staff. Chili Bar River Park – Located on Hwy 193 about 2 miles south of the Hwy 49 junction in Placerville. (Calories 1480), Made fresh daily. Guacamole served upon request (add Calories 50). Cost is $3.00 per person upon entrance at booth. Whitewater boating, swimming, and fishing...What are you waiting for? Not really enough choices for vegetarians but passable in that regard. With Spicy Grilled Chicken (Calories 630), Hand-breaded crispy chicken tossed in spicy Buffalo sauce, bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, pico, tortilla strips with house-made ranch.