Place each chimichanga on a baking sheet with the seam side down. Chimichanga is a baked or deep-fried burrito. Definitely saving this recipe though. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on Modernmealmakeover.com should only be used as a general guideline. Remove Baked Chimichanga from the oven and top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Share a photo and tag us on Instagram @midwest.foodie — we can\’t wait to see what you\’ve made! HOW TO MAKE BAKED CHICKEN CHIMICHANGAS Preheat oven to 400°F. They will stay fresh in the freezer for up to two months. Our Baked Chimichanga recipe is easy to make and will be on the table in less than 40 minutes. Place rolled chimichangas on a parchment lined baking sheet.Â,  Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dark golden brown and crispy on the outside.Â. Really good. This post is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood. Baked chimichangas with fish is a recipe that is perfect for lunch or dinner.This meal features beer battered fish, beans, cheeses, & more. When YOU make this Beef Chimichanga Recipe, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & hashtag #munchkintimeblog . Which is correct, canned roasted or sundried (not talking about the noodle part, I know that’s sundried)? Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. In a large skillet cook onion and garlic with just a touch of oil and cook until onion is just browning. Continue heating over medium heat for 4-5 minutes stirring occasionally. Q. Add 1/2 cup of ground beef mixture to the lower half of each tortilla and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Easy Baked Beef Chimichanga Recipe – warm Cheesy Beef and Bean Chimichanga Recipe with spinach and lots of cheese. However, the best chimichanga is fully dressed so make sure you have some fresh guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream to top yours. These were very good! This post may contain affiliate links. This makes a great dinner when you're pressed for time. Preheat oven and prepare baking sheet. Thanks for the recipe. Place seam side down in a 15x10x1-in. This is the perfect meal for any busy weeknight and will become a family favorite. Place about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla. I used to garnish with sour cream, too, but eliminated it in order to lighten the recipe. We created this food blog to test recipes with our families and share them with you. Thank you for the baked chicken chimichangas – tired of plain chicken.. Sunset dinners on the beach, live music, and Chocolate Souffle for dessert. Mix chicken, salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions. Garnish with sour cream and Pico de Gallo and enjoy! It says canned roasted tomatoes but under instructions it says sundried tomatoes. There was an error submitting your subscription. These beef chimichangas take just minutes to throw together and come out of the oven perfectly crisp on the outside and ooey gooey cheesy on the inside!