and Ellie Goulding, things could shuffle around as the week progresses. Believing this to be a dig at the UK poverty crisis and the fact that he is donating all profits from his single to food bank charity the Trussell Trust, Mark, who now lives in Hemel Hempstead with wife Roxanne and sons, Phoenix Forest and Kobe Notts, slams the comments.

Pandemic years sees inspired ideas for festive knits which are helping to raise money for charity - and the Greggs gansey is back too! I Love Sausage Rolls is Roxanne and Mark's second bid for a Christmas No. Radio X presenter Chris is also in the race for the seasonal top spot with Merry ChrisMoyles Everyone and, just as people were saying Christmas number 1 didn't matter much anymore, the battle has turned nasty. "This song, we are doing, 100 percent of it is going to the Trussell Trust, helping these people in poverty.

“I see it for what it is, people tuning in to listen in on a conversation.

Our. That isn't a joke from 20 years ago, that is a reality for 40 million people in this country, right now.

Chris Moyles does not make radio like this. Sam Smith's Diamonds sparkles atop the Official Trending Chart, All I Want For You kept off Number 1 by East 17. Your song, mate, has been done to create PR for your show. Own It is one of three tracks from Stormzy’s new Heavy Is The Head album on course for Top 20 entries – Own It (2), Audacity (8) and Lessons (13). Replying to one critic he said "James, I never dissed his song or the charity. After 48 hours, YouTuber and reigning Christmas Number 1 champion LadBaby, takes an early lead again in the biggest chart battle of the year – the race to be crowned Official Christmas Number 1 2019.Fresh from last year’s victory as 2018's Christmas Number 1 and throwing his hat into the festive ring for a second time, LadBaby’s I Love Sausage Rolls, a playful twist on Joan Jett classic I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll, raising money for foodbank charity The Trussell Trust, goes head to head with Stormzy ft. Ed Sheeran & Burna Boy’s Own It (2), plus Christmas classic Wham!’s Last Christmas (3) and Ellie Goulding’s River (4). Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. “No,” he says.

Our. Get the most important news straight in your inbox before 9am every day - sign up to Nottinghamshire Live's newsletter.

LadBaby and Chris Moyles are both vying for poll position in the Christmas chart, (Image: Youtube/John Phillips/Getty Images), When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Lyrics to LadBaby's I Love Sausage Rolls are cheekier than you may think, LadBaby 'almost certain' to be Christmas No. With less than 2,000 copies separating Stormzy, Wham! This is a joke from 20 years ago, good god? At the time of writing, LadBaby was number 1 on iTunes and in the first official chart update, while Merry ChrisMoyles Everyone, while number 7 on iTunes was nowhere to be seen in the first set of chart figures. The presenter, however, defended his comments, claiming they had been taken out of context and the 20-year-old joke reference was based on the fact that novelty covers of Joan Jett's I Love Rock and Roll had been going since the 80s.

Lewis Capaldi makes chart history: Albums with the most consecutive weeks in the Top 10, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas poised to re-enter Official Chart, Every artist who has scored the Official UK Chart double, The race for this week's Number 1 album: Little Mix considerably closed the gap yesterday with, Kylie and Little Mix's battle for Number 1 album will go down to the wire, Last Christmas flies in at Number 1 on the Official Film Chart, Now That's What I Call Music!

The video, watched nearly 230,000 times, sparked a deluge of posts aimed at Moyles on Twitter.

explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.

I was even being nice to politicians I’m not normally nice to", Police statement after car crashed into lamppost on busy city road, Takeaway which offers a twist on street food dishes set to open third Notts site, Work on revamping the property will begin later this month, Fire service reveals cause of huge timber yard fire near Nottinghamshire village, A number of buildings were damaged during the blaze, Superb or struggling - Sarah Clapson's Nottingham Forest player ratings so far, With 11 games of the Championship season gone here's how our Reds reporter has rated the players, Another three-figure rise in Nottinghamshire's coronavirus cases overnight, The official UK death total has passed 50,000 today. 1 with charity single I Love Sausage Rolls - according to bookies, Stormzy, who has personally endorsed LadBaby's single on Twitter, First look inside the Nottinghamshire restaurant that never got to open due to lockdown, They're hoping the restrictions will be lifted in December, Nottingham chef to appear on MasterChef: The Professionals, His mum taught him how to cook growing up in the Himalayas, First look at Long Eaton's new showstopping cake shop Cafe Brulee, Business is booming for Nottingham Cattle Market auction house after online move, Before lockdown we went behind the scenes where thousands of lots were ready to go under the hammer, Nottingham chippy named the best fish and chip shop in the UK, The takeaway beat nine shortlisted rivals to take the prestigious title, Inside the new Nottinghamshire sensory centre for children with special educational needs, 'It's now the best facility for SEN children in the Midlands', The new Notts supermarket where you can get a basket of food for £2, The money made by the supermarket goes towards providing food parcels to those in need, Nottingham students react to news they will need to go home by December 9, 'We are quite excited about the week after lockdown', Brits to get four-day Bank Holiday to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee in 2022, A 'once-in-a-generation show' will reflect on the monarch’s 70-year reign, the Government has confirmed, What it's like to live in one of the most 'deprived' areas in part of Nottingham, 'It is quite scary to live here as a girl. Talking to camera he says: "This is a joke from 20 years ago?

Nine children in a class of 30 don't have enough food to eat.

Martin Talbot, Chief Executive, Official Charts Company comments “As we enter the biggest week of the year, the race for Official Christmas Number 1 is underway - and it looks as though it could well be a sausage roll Christmas once again. He's used sausage rolls as his inspiration again for I Love Sausage Rolls - a cover of Joan Jett's I Love Rock 'n' Roll.

The Top 40 will be counted down exclusively on BBC Radio 1’s The Official Chart with Scott Mills from 4pm Friday 20 December, crowning the winner of the Official Christmas Number 1 2019.