tl;dr: if you ever learn Irish, know beforehand that it will absolutely mess your brain up, and this is coming from someone who is pretty good at learning languages. We have a large batch of orders shipping this weekend. Lip Gloss. Find a product dupe or compare two palettes. Normal-to-Dry skin. Normal skin. Combination skin. CURRENT PROCESSING TIME: 7 - 14 business days, this does not include weekends or shipping time. Coudn’t you just spray them down with 70% Isopropyl and wipe them down to sterilize? If you have general feedback,

Wow – these are so gorgeous, however I haven’t had any luck at all with the Sydney Grace ones I ordered and they just show up as black on my eyelids – no shift at all. Very Light, Pink, slight pink undertones. LOL! We're here to help you make better beauty purchases that you'll enjoy and love! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Clionadh Cosmetics's best coupons are also easily available there. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. I didn’t purchase all of the Multichromes the brand makes (there’s now 90+! Oh my god these are so gorgeous!! Comments that do not adhere to our I’m excited for all your swatches. off-topic question, or need technical support, please How did you manage to get such a low price?????? Thin Ice Palette. I cannot believe my eyes! These are absolutely gorgeous, and probably the BEST swatches I’ve seen for Clionadh…including their own. I love the richness of these. Please note, that your shipping notification and our update emails are automatically sent to the email that is attached to your order, which is located on your order confirmation. How do I get the latest coupon codes from Clionadh Cosmetics? WOW! We don't want to set All I especially love the green/yellow shifts and the blue/purple shifts as there seems to be enough of a change in those that they carry over to the eye. these shadows are beautiful but the price and the shipping (and the fact that i’m already sitting on a bunch of loose multichrome pigments) are enough to dissuade me. These are like magnets for my eyes, I had to force myself to stop looking. I’m hopeful that they’ll be more sorted by fall! Discussion and debate are highly encouraged but we expect community members to Light Plus, Pink, moderately pink undertones. The Jewelled Multichrome finish has a black base and shifts between at least three colors. Use the coupons before they're expired for the year 2020. Very Light, Yellow, slight yellow undertones. Oculus, Spire and Gargoyle have been on my wishlist and they will be mine some day. so pretty, but some don’t have the same impact as others. Like, of the things to get annoyed about, this is pretty low on my list (especially considering I’ve never tried any of these beautiful eyeshadows…yet), but still! To get the best coupons, keep on checking to various coupon websites such as Honey, Coupons, etc. We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an SAVE $7! Your work ethic is beyond comparison. That’s so nice to hear since these types of swatches are so hard to do, LOL!! Tara was raving about these for months and it caught my attention. Thank you for understanding! Normal skin. They appear to be working through more steadily, and it seems like they’ll be more fluid in September.

Multi chromes are a big favorite of mine, I have several Fyrinnae, Sydney Grace and my Pat McGrath palette arrives tomorrow. Light Medium, Yellow, slight yellow undertones. Replies to my comments. I’ve been very good about using what I have in my stash recently, but these mint be worth splurging on, as I have nothing like them. Grab the latest working Clionadh Cosmetics coupons, discount codes and promos. Unfortunately, my very hooded aging eyes and tiny lids would not do them justice. If I’d just waited a couple hours I could’ve used these swatches to make a more informed purchase ? Medium, Olive, neutral undertones.

That being said theres a reason people lose their minds over these they are special, so I’ll be patiently waiting to hear your take on them! It's Freakin' Bats (Beautbean x Shroud) PRE-ORDER ONLY. These are absolutely gorgeous, and I think all of Clionadh’s stuff looks amazing (though I’ve never tried it – I live in the UK so it’s difficult getting indie brands here). Extra 25% Off With Clionadh Shipping. These are all breathtakingly pretty but my eyelids are too small too wear them.

Summer of Love. Regular price $35.00 ... {Cosmetic Grade Glitter} Cocoon - Simi Transparent Warm Purple {Shimmer} BAMMMM! Shop by Collection. I will look forward to your reviews! Glad I’m not the only one! They seemed like they were more on track (hired more people, bigger facility) but then with the pandemic, they didn’t have the full team in for over two months. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. These are speaking to me in a big way. These eyeshadows are both magical and mesmerizing! The brand gets a lot of love from readers here and the wider community, particularly for their Stained Glass Collection, which is a permanent collection of multichrome eyeshadows. I might die before I get them! Where do I enter my coupon code on the Clionadh Cosmetics website? Light Medium, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. Get 10% Off On All Orders With Clionadh Shipping, 20% Off + 35% Off Clionadh Cosmetics Archeo Palette Coupon for All Orders, 15% Off Clionadh Cosmetics Brushes Coupon Code for First Purchase, Get Upto 80% Off on All Orders with Clionadh Cosmetics Free Shipping Discount Code, Get 35% Off Clionadh Cosmetics Multichrome Coupon Code for Orders Above $75, $15 Off Clionadh Cosmetics Paleo Palette Coupon on Orders Above $45, Get Upto 80% Off on All Orders with Clionadh Cosmetics Stained Glass Collection Discount Code, Get 10% Off on All Orders with Clionadh Cosmetics Swatches Coupon, Get 10% Off on All Orders with Clionadh Cosmetics Shipping Coupon, Save 50% Off on Selcted Orders with Clionadh Cosmetics Sale Promo Code, Flat $10 Off Clionadh Cosmetics Stained Glass Show In Grisaille Promotional Code for All Orders, Get 10% Off on All Orders with Clionadh Cosmetics Stained Glass Swatches Coupon, Save 50% Off on Selcted Orders with Clionadh Cosmetics Usa Promo Code. AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE, WE EARN AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES. Get a Full-Size Blush and mini Lipstick with $65+ purchase. These are so pretty. And yes, this is the weirdest one I ever heard of! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please Just capturing the shifts shows so many (hundreds?) OMG! Clionadh Cosmetics Existing User Promo Code, Clionadh Cosmetics Black Friday Sale Coupon, Clionadh Cosmetics International Shipping. Dry skin. Very Light, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. Normal skin. Looking for the perfect color? Gives me a much better idea of what to order. Last November, I purchased a 17-piece set of Clionadh Jewelled Multichrome Eyeshadows ($25.00 CAD for 0.05 oz. Shop All. Use code, 15% off $40+, 20% off $60+, 25% off $75+ w/code. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. I will in some months probably order a few, I love all of the ones from Crown Glass onward and also Anneal. I ordered on March 13 2020 and I’ll probably will receive my order next month ? Blush. Lightest, Neutral, slight pink undertones. Definitely want Gargoyle, Forge and Gothic! It truly makes things easier to see. With Multichromes that use a black base, if you blend too much, you will actually bring out the base and lose the shift! These are visually beautiful and somehow remind me of Lisa Frank stickers. contact us!

Thank you! Save 50% Off On Selcted Orders With Clionadh Cosmetics Shipping, Get Discount on Clionadh Cosmetics Products Shopping at eBay, Get Up to 10% Discount on Clionadh Cosmetics Products at eBay, Get Discount on Clionadh Cosmetics Products Shopping at Google Shopping, Get Up To 15% Off on Clionadh Cosmetics Products at Google Shopping, Get Discount on Clionadh Cosmetics Products Shopping at BestBuy, Get Up To 20% Off on Clionadh Cosmetics Products at BestBuy, Shop At Walmart and Get Discount on Clionadh Cosmetics Shopping, Get Up to 15% Off on Clionadh Cosmetics Products at Walmart, Amazon Deals and Promotions - Shop Today’s Deals and Get Discount, Shop at Amazon and get discount on your Orders. I was just looking into purchasing a couple of these stunning shadows this morning. Do you have any other synethesias? ? of hours of dedicated photography. Yes, students can get student discounts by searching for students discounts on Clionadh Cosmetics websites. Thanks so much for swatching them Christine .

Find swatches by color, product, formula, etc.

You can’t just change the Irish language how you want!

Red Scare Collection. I’m guessing because I have smallish eyes? I may treat myself to some of these. Combination skin. They are named after the Irish goddess whose name is pronounced Cleena (like an anagram of my name :D). Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! They’re expensive and alot of influencers get them sent to them so I always take their reviews with a grain of salt. However, we are experiencing slight delays due to the amount of orders we are currently receiving, but we are working diligently to ship in a timely manner. Joyful – these are just sensational. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Email Notifications? Clionadh Cosmetics Follow Loading 18. After finalizing the product to cart and process to checkout, enter the coupon code, and click to Apply button. Very Light, Olive, cool undertones. So disappointed as I love so many of them. Take 5% Discount With Clionadh Cosmetics Promo Code For First Order, Get 10% Off On All Orders With Clionadh Cosmetics Discount Code, 15% Off Clionadh Cosmetics Shipping + Free Shippoing Over $50, $15 Off Clionadh Cosmetics Free Shipping On Orders Above $45, (Site-Wide) 25% Off Clionadh Shipping For All Orders, Take 15% Discount With Clionadh Coupon Code, Flat 25% Off On All Orders At Clionadh Cosmetics, Get Upto 45% Discount On All Orders At Clionadh Cosmetics, Check Out This Discount At Clionadh Cosmetics - Upto 35% Off On All, BOGO Sale - Flat 50% Off At Clionadh Cosmetics, Up To 60% Off On All Orders At Clionadh Cosmetics, Upto 35% Off On All Orders With Clionadh Cosmetics Free Shipping, Take 15% Discount With Clionadh Cosmetics Shipping, Extra 10% Off On Your Entire Order With Clionadh Shipping, Save 20% Off On Your First Order With Clionadh Cosmetics Coupon, Get 25% Clionadh Cosmetics Free Shipping On Your Purchase, Extra 10% Off On Your Entire Order With Clionadh Cosmetics Shipping, Get $10 Off On Your Next Order With Clionadh Shipping, Take 15% Discount With Clionadh Cosmetics Coupon Code, 15% Off On Your Order!