Get it NOW! $100 CAD. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. They're light-weight, very comfortable to wear and come in a variety of finishes. Very Light, Olive, neutral undertones. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. We don't want to set "Be Beautiful: Know How!" Clionadh Vibrant Multichrome SWATCHES....& more!!!! Meet a Woman Who Embraces a Nudist Lifestyle. has a medium-dark, yellowed orange base with sparkling shimmer that shifted from yellowy gold to green-gold to lime green.

These are magical! Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. +/- Titanium Dioxide, +/- Mica, +/- Synthetic Fluorohlogopite, Dimethicone, +/- Silicon dioxide, +/- Tin Dioxide, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, +/-Silica, +/- Iron Oxide, +/- Kaolin Clay, +/- Magnesium Stearate, +/-Ferric Oxide, +/- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Red 40, +/- Blue 1, +/- Aluminum Oxide, +/- Ultramarines, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. Combination skin. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Comments that do not adhere to our comment policy may be removed. I don’t even know what to say.

Comments that do not adhere to our Powered by WordPress using DisruptPress Theme. One of the nicer aspects of shopping indie brands is that they often provide more detailed information about how to apply their products and address potential short-comings, e.g. Since this situation is evolving, please note that this estimate can change (could be sooner, could be later). Browse all of our Clionadh Vibrant Multichrome Eyeshadow swatches.

This shade lasted well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit. Clionadh mentions that there may be fallout during application, which is something rarely seen (generally). SaloneSatellite 2019 | Salone del Mobile Milano, ColourPop x Raw Beauty Kristi Creme Gel Liners Reviews & Swatches. Thank you for your support! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes.

Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. For as sparkly and as softly-pressed as the formula was, I was actually surprised there wasn't more fallout. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! has a darker, rosy plum base with flecks of shimmer and micro-sparkle that shifted between violet, pink, blue, green, and gold. Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!

The shift wasn't as intense/noticeable as with the Jewelled Multichromes--which was as expected!--but I think that the Vibrant Multichromes can look more impressive because they really change at all angles between the moderate shift paired with the sparkle. Huda Beauty Neon Orange #2 (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (85% similar). Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Clionadh Bloodline Vibrant Multichrome Eyeshadow ($12.50 for 0.05 oz.) We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Browse Our Most Popular. Clionadh Crown Jewel Vibrant Multichrome Eyeshadow ($12.50 for 0.05 oz.) The product spread and blended out with ease and incorporated well with other eyeshadows as it wasn't thick or overly emollient. These are just such iridescent dreaminess! Thanks!

Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches! removed. Applied with a dampened brush, it had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, though I was able to apply it with a dry brush and get semi-opaque, buildable coverage by pressing/patting into place. behind and appreciate your patience! answered already. is a bright, lime green base with metallic shimmer and faint sparkle that shifted from pinky-peach to peachy-gold to green-gold to more of a chartreuse green. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Both are quite pretty. To maximize the shelf life of your products, keep them stored in a dry, cool and sealed place, like an empty magnetic palette. Light Medium, Neutral, slight yellow undertones. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Clionadh Bloodline is a slightly cool-toned, medium-dark duochrome with a metallic finish.

We earn commission on sales tracked from our links.

Not to worry -- we can still help! Colour Pop Wing It (LE, $4.50) is darker, brighter, warmer (85% similar). +/- Titanium Dioxide, +/- Mica, +/- Synthetic Fluorohlogopite, Dimethicone, +/- Silicon dioxide, +/- Tin Dioxide, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, +/-Silica, +/- Iron Oxide, +/- Kaolin Clay, +/- Magnesium Stearate, +/-Ferric Oxide, +/- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Red 40, +/- Blue 1, +/- Aluminum Oxide, +/- Ultramarines, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Clionadh Courtyard Vibrant Multichrome Eyeshadow ($12.50 for 0.05 oz.) The texture was soft, smooth, and more loosely-pressed, so I’d recommend using a lighter hand when working with the product (which is how it’s marketed). Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. The Vibrant Multichromes were very pigmented applied with a fingertip or with a dampened brush, though I had no trouble using a dry brush to pick up product and apply it, often getting semi-opaque to opaque coverage when I pressed/patted the shade into place–and I had minimal fallout. Christine Mielke is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years. Replies to my comments. Huda Beauty Neon Orange #9 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar). The color stayed on well for nine hours before fading slightly. is a light, bluish-aqua base with subtle, cool undertones paired with a smooth, metallic sheen that shifted from pink to gold to green, which had the effect of warming up the base and giving it more of a greenish-aqua hue. Thank you! Clionadh mentions that there may be fallout during application, which is something rarely seen (generally). In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. They are extremely multidimensional shades, and because they don't have a more intense black base, they are very forgiving if you over-blend the edge/base. It had nearly opaque color coverage applied with a fingertip, which was easily blended to full coverage by evening out the application slightly. We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! As a method for our customers to cut costs, we offer an untracked and uninsured shipping option. These are very reflective and multi-dimensional shadows. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here!