The ClueFinders reach the heart of the obelisk, where they meet four Egyptian gods. -4 points There, they meet an old antique dealer, who claims to be five thousand years old. 1 point While at the site, Joni finds a mysterious ring and tries it on her finger. Using her intelligence, Leslie formulates a plan. Santiago remarks that they probably won't see Alistair Loveless again, to which LapTrap bids good riddance.

ClueFinders 4th Grade was developed to work on Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later. At first, she tries to tell Professor Botch, but he gets distracted by Owen juggling funerary jars.

In this game, the ClueFinders embark on an Egyptian adventure to save the world from the forces of chaos and stop the villainous Alistair Loveless. 2020-01-22 If you have trouble to This Mac application was originally designed by Apimac. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, Uploaded by However, they find a mysterious scroll hidden away in a special chamber that Alistair's goons missed.

Instead of being a traditional zip-style backpack with four compartments, it is a single-compartment one which has a latch. 2020-08-22

Mac version, I downloaded Clue Finders 4th Grade and when the file opened it was empty. The most popular version of the program is 1.0. Loveless returns to the tomb, where he will begin the ceremony to summon Set and unleash the power of Chaos.

2 points

The gods are aware of the attempt to unleash Seth, but they are unable to act, as they exceed the height requirement to fight the forces of Chaos. Just one click to download at full speed! Mac version.

Visit uniquely-designed locations and solve various puzzles to advance the plot, find important clues, and unlock access to the next area. You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as ClueFinders 5th Grade, ClueFinders 6th Grade or ClueFinders 3rd Grade, which might be similar to ClueFinders 4th Grade.

I don't know what the people are talking about, it worked for me! He tells them that the scroll tells of the power of Seth and that whoever kidnapped Professor Botch is attempting to unleash it to wreak havoc in the world. Loveless reveals his intention of unleashing the power of Seth, the Egyptian God of Chaos, whom it was believed Perabsen was aligned with. ISO image of the 1998 game The ClueFinders 4th Grade Adventures: Puzzle of the Pyramid, if this violates copyright in anyway, then i'll take it down. 2015-01-02 abandonware guide Kiki :(, Gabby ISO image of the 1998 game The ClueFinders 4th Grade Adventures: Puzzle of the Pyramid, if this violates copyright in anyway, then i'll take it down. Sadly it seems like there is only a Mac version available right now. Mac version, Holly French (titled "Le Club Des Trouvetout"). 2019-04-06

Windows version.

The next day, the ClueFinders return to find the place deserted. Doing this means I don't have to translate the scroll and I can skip Cairo entirely. This video-game article needs cleanup . The ClueFinders’ 4th Grade Adventures is an adventure game that builds on fourth graders’ interest in mystery and adventure as well as their abilities in mathematics, language arts, geography, science, and logical thinking. The ClueFinders decide to take the scroll to Cairo so someone can translate it. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible.