Capital Markets Elite Group is not a registered U.S. broker dealer. Affiliate disclosure: Topedgefx receives compensation from some of the companies featured on our website. Most Recommended Trading/Investing Services. If you are a day trader and need to get out of trades quickly when a trade is not going your way, CMEGs exit execution speed will eventually separate you from your capital. $60 withdrawal fee, which they said : "we have to pay this to the bank". To know the owner, we actually opened an account with the broker but at the end of the day, we would obviously be required to send money to an offshore brokerage bank account. According to a World Bank report, Venezuela is the number one illicit exporter of cocaine. Welcome to the Capital Markets Elite Group review. The fees are outrageous. If our Capital Markets Elite Group review is ticking most if not all of these boxes, then it would be safe to invest. They claim that they offer an investment opportunity where persons based in the US can avoid the PDT rule. They are good Market Data Vendors. The customer service is an absolute joke. They said ok, I won't have to pay for. I really do not like to be writing because there are things that happen in life. You can check the FINRA website to see that indeed CMEG broker or any other review claiming that they are regulated is actually lying.

trade Forex with these highly recommended trading tools. While a website called Warrior Trading is actually endorsing Capital Markets Elite Group in a review, we have a contrary opinion which is also based on factual evidence. I waited 20 long days, for the withdrawal, I asked them what's going on?? Trinidad and Tobago (where Capital Markets Elite Group is) is also infamous for hosting “romance scams”. However, after speaking with the Trinidad regulator, they provided a different physical address which we indeed Googled and found out that the place was actually a decorated shanty. ECN Fee = ~$0.004/share (rough estimate) CMEG … United States; Exchange Fees Additional Info; CME Group (ECBOT, Globex, NYMEX) USD 500.00: When GCC 1 busts a trade, the party responsible for entering the order into the electronic trading system that gave rise to the trade bust/adjustment shall pay an administrative fee … This also applies to stock brokers in the US or out of US who offer CFDs trading to investors of US citizenry.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'topedgefx_com-box-4','ezslot_7',107,'0','0'])); The second thing is that if you’re a broker offering Forex, Futures, swap derivatives or commodities to investors living in America, you’re required to be registered by the National Futures Association and the CFTC. The fees are outrageous.