Chia seeds make great desserts and are high in omega-3s. When people think of comfort food, they usually don't think of it as exciting and interesting, but this incredibly tasty soup is the rare exception. Coconut pudding cake is a traditional, gluten-free Thai dessert with a homey, comforting texture. With its candy-like appearance and pillowy soft texture—which comes from baking the coconut-infused mochi in the oven—it's a unique treat for young and old alike. Chicken thighs get delish with a family-pleasing, super-easy crock pot recipe. Use your rice cooker to make restaurant-style coconut rice for serving with curries, stir fries, and seafood dishes.

Thai red curry chicken is a quick and delicious soup with chicken, onions, and bell peppers.

You'll swoon for this sweet, stovetop rice pudding, which will fill your kitchen with homey aromas and makes a comforting dessert. My kids and husband polish them off as soon as they are out of the oven! If you've been wondering how to use the can of coconut milk that's been sitting in your pantry, we're here to inspire you with these delicious recipes.

You've tried Indian and Thai curries—now try this tasty Vietnamese chicken curry. Make it in 30 minutes with a handful of ingredients for a healthy, gluten-free vegan and vegetarian lunch or starter that tastes great hot or cold.

This one is perfect! Roasting the sweet potatoes before combining them with coconut milk and other ingredients gives it a gorgeous depth of flavor. Serve over quinoa, couscous, or cooked brown rice. Delicious served over lemon-coconut scented rice. The combination of flavors is outstanding, and the colorful medley of ingredients looks pretty on the plate, too.

Serve with coconut rice for a party-worthy meal. Serve with rice and green peas for a complete meal. Turmeric, curry powder, coriander, and cumin add amazing flavor to this wholesome dish.

Serve with basmati rice and warm naan bread.

I tried so many different ways to duplicate my favorite restaurant's coconut rice after they went out of business.

They are moist and yummy. Garnish each piece with a small lime wedge, if desired. I'm guesstimating on the amounts since I don't measure much when I cook. You won't miss the gluten in these sweet and fluffy coconut muffins! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Poached Chicken Thighs in Coconut Curry with Cilantro, Baked Curried Chicken With Coconut Milk Sauce, Thai Chicken Soup With Coconut Milk (Tom Ka Gai), Grilled Salmon with Lemongrass-Coconut Sauce, Vietnamese Peanut Sticky Rice With Coconut Milk, Gluten-Free Thai Coconut Noodles With Shrimp or Chicken, Adding coconut milk to the steaming liquid for couscous, Thai Crab Salad With Creamy Coconut-Lime Dressing, Vegan Stir-Fry with Hoisin Sauce and Coconut Rice, quick and colorful vegan stir-fry with tofu, Curried Sweet Potato Soup With Coconut Milk. Coconut milk recipes; This competition is now closed. Allrecipes has more than 260 trusted recipes with coconut milk to choose from.

Very filling and even a little naughty, this butternut squash soup is a decadent appetizer. Allrecipes has more than 260 trusted recipes with coconut milk to choose from. This is a delicious vegan version of pumpkin soup with just enough spice for a mild kick. It uses agave (or stevia if you prefer) as a sweetener instead of sugar. Red curry chicken is a family favorite so I adapted it into a soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Looking for a tasty vegan side dish to serve at holiday dinners? Coconut milk adds luxurious texture and mild sweetness to a satisfying melange of tender chicken pieces, russet potatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots, all seasoned with ginger, garlic, fish sauce, and curry powder. Get it free when you sign up for our newsletter. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. Keep refrigerated. Looking for a healthy dinner recipe for two? Simmer cauliflower, green beans, carrots, and zucchini in a simply delicious coconut curry sauce, for a healthy vegan and vegetarian entree to serve with cooked rice. Serve with steamed white rice or basmati rice.

My husband is Puerto Rican and wanted me to make this! All you need is jasmine-scented white rice, coconut milk, dry shredded coconut, and salt to serve up fragrant rice in 20 minutes. 30 Delicious Recipes to Make With a Can of Coconut Milk. Break through the caramelized brown sugar topping and you'll uncover a smooth, creamy custard inside.

Read about our approach to external linking. I was bored one night and thought that coconut lime rice sounded good, so I made my own recipe.

A Caribbean-inspired dish with dimensions of sweet, spice and tanginess. In this quick and easy recipe that never fails, the chicken stays moist and tender. All you need is jasmine-scented white rice, coconut milk, dry shredded coconut, and salt to serve up fragrant rice in 20 minutes. Assemble the tasty sweet, sour, and spicy sauce in minutes, then use it as a marinade and as a tasty finishing sauce. Use a mixture of coconut milk and chicken broth to poach inexpensive thighs and diced sweet potatoes, adding fresh cilantro for extra flavor.

Enjoy hot with jasmine rice. Serve over steamed rice.

The flesh is first soaked in hot water, then allowed to cool, after which the liquid is strained off. It's made with coconut oil instead of butter and uses light coconut milk in place of milk or cream. This delicious curry has just the right amount of heat but it can be adjusted to any taste. Authentic, bold, and delicious Thai flavors make this soup irresistible! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Dress up grilled salmon steaks with this gourmet-inspired fish dish that's a step above the usual cookout fare.

Look after vegans at your summer backyard parties with this super-tasty tofu satay.

Stir again before serving and top with fresh fruit and another dash of cinnamon or spices.

Delicious over jasmine or basmati rice! Toss the cooked rice with diced mango and chopped cilantro. 30 Items Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice Creamy canned coconut milk is a great storecupboard ingredient to cook with. Creamy soups usually rely on dairy, but this richly satisfying carrot soup gets its silky texture from coconut milk.

When making it for guests, you can bake the easy-to-assemble filling in individual ramekins, so each person gets their own miniature treat to enjoy.

Adding coconut milk to the steaming liquid for couscous gives it a creamy texture and infuses it with nutty flavor. From silky smooth curries to decadent non-dairy ice creams, canned coconut milk can do it all! I don't think I've had a Butter Chicken that I've liked more.

Yummy vegan curry dish. Use it in bakes and desserts, or to cool and mellow spicy curries. Serve with white or brown rice.

Garnish with toasted coconut and chopped cilantro if you like. Flaked coconut adds fantastic flavor to the baked chicken and golden raisins add an extra, sweet surprise.

Delicious sweet coconut rice that can be thrown in a rice cooker or done on the stove. With only a handful of ingredients, including coconut milk and peanut butter, this meatless main is budget-friendly and easy to make.

Serve it as a side dish for roasted meats and seafood or combine it with tofu and toasted nuts for a nutritious vegan meal.

Quick-cooking oatmeal with coconut and almond milks is a wonderful way to ease yourself into morning.

Just add your favorite rice. Coconut milk is so rich and creamy, you might never guess that it's actually dairy free.

Chicken may be substituted for the shrimp; either way, I love this soup anytime! These keto lime bars are a tangy treat sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!

It goes great with just about anything!

Make it all year round using canned pumpkin puree and coconut milk, vegetable broth, onion, vegan margarine, and fragrant spices. This simple chicken in a vibrant coconut milk sauce will fill your kitchen with the enticing aromas of South American cooking. Couscous may look like rice, but is actually a tiny pasta. This is an incredible bread.

All you need is lentils, coconut milk, onion, and a few dried spices. It's wonderful to put into the slow cooker in the morning and come home to the warm Indian spice smell....LOVE IT! The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. It takes only 20 minutes to whip up this delicious vegan pumpkin soup that tastes like fall in a bowl. Frost with the coconut icing and top with fresh coconut shreds. That makes it a wonderful replacement for cream in so many recipes, from spicy curries to decadent-tasting desserts.

You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Next; Coconut chai traybake.

This recipe is miles creamier than canned versions and makes an easy, delicious holiday side dish. Only one step, start in the morning, ready when you get home. 15 Decadent Desserts Made With Coconut Milk, Recipes That Start with a Can of Coconut Milk, 15 Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipes for a Dairy-Free Treat, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group.

This wonderful rice will make your toes curl! Creamy, aromatic curried sweet potato soup makes a nutritious, warming lunch or light dinner on chilly days.

Meet the most unique creamed corn you've ever tasted! Maja blanca is a Filipino favorite kakanin (dessert or snack.) In Japan, where mochi (rice cake) desserts are popular, chi chi dango is a favorite treat, especially among kids. Start the day before by soaking peanuts and glutinous rice in warm water overnight, before boiling them with coconut milk and a little salt and oil. The easy batter includes coconut milk, shredded coconut, and coconut oil, giving these pancakes a heavenly aroma. Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. The soup can be frozen for up to two months.

Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics!