It is so good. It's also a bit weak and watery for those looking for a legitimate cup of coffee. I love your creamers though. I'll probably be using this mainly as an after dinner treat from time to time. There was a problem completing your request. It’s quick, convenient and the best way to start your day.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

We are committed to creating products with quality ingredients in flavors that we know you will love.

Brilliant. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Hazelnut.

These Coffee-mate single serve coffee pods feature delicious medium roast instant coffee and creamer in one pod for the ultimate in convenience. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page.

Will buy again and try the halenut.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

2 in 1 Coffee + Creamer in one pod. Unable to add item to List. It's certainly convenient: coffee, creamer, and sweetener all pre-prepared and ready to go in a single k-cup.

With the simple touch of a button, your cup of coffee is ready to go and has just the right amount of your favorite flavored creamer.

Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour!

Bought this yesterday for work so I wouldn't have to use mini moos, it taste like hazelnut water. Stir in the nutty flavor of Hazelnut anytime for a classic cup that’s lactose-free, and cholesterol free. If you don’t like A LOT of creamer than this is not for you. The resulting drink is pleasant enough, with a smooth hazelnut flavor without any unpleasant aftertaste.

To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: The perfect pairing made easy. Coffee Mate Hazelnut Flavored 2-in-1 Single Serve Coffee Pods – Coffee and Creamer in One Pod, Compatible with Keurig K-Cup and 2.0 Brewers, 54 Count Brand: Coffee-mate 3.8 out of 5 stars 31 ratings We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. It is so convenient to already have the creamer in the coffee. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

Coffee, creamer and sweetener in one pod seemed like a good idea. Now, it is true that the pod does contain some real sugar (in fact, it's the first ingredient in the ingredient list) but the addition of the stevia ruined it for me. In these easy to use pods, great coffee meets great flavor! Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them.

Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. All I have to do is add sugar.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Rich and creamy, our amazing Hazelnut is a smooth sweet sip that pleases. Electrode, Comp-51627928-03c0-4ff3-bae7-dc6cc4f0ed84, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3a8f968c-007-175bbd8cb5dc63, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:45:48 GMT.

where it will mean stocking a separate supply of creamer, eliminating the extra mess and half the extra trash.