Forms. If you don’t have a cell phone or don’t want to do this, no worries, it’s optional not mandatory.

Please note: this will take you to one of our external sites.

I would like to register and buy shares. To receive and income from them in the form of dividends, To hopefully see a growth in their value and sell them at a profit, A combination of the above, know as balanced. Sorry I can’t suggest any to try. You may be on a false fraudulent site! They do have a Live Chat type of button for help, although I didn’t try it.

4 0 obj // ]]> Sorry this isn’t more help. Under the heading New User, click on the Create Login button.

Can I access my account with Computershare via the Internet? Unfortunately you cannot buy shares directly through Computershare. If you are new or returning user who has never created a username previously, login here.

you can write BANANA as long as you will remember that. // ]]> Join In ASAP You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. If desired, click to check the box beside I would like to receive information about future online services. Buying directly from an individual is not something I have personally done but I know some people do. Click on the link to read the Terms and Conditions. Investor Centre. If you, like me, have shares in a company that is managed by Computershare you can follow my article to see how it’s done. Click on the Investor Centre box. ASAP It’s worth typing it in yourself to reduce the risk if your computer is stolen. Shares, also known as stocks or equities, are the unit of investment in individual companies. Next, type three different words in the text boxes. Go to the Computershare website. Alternatively UK customers can register by telephone or post. Click to select the appropriate radio button beside. The nominal value bears no resemblance to the market price, which will rise or fall according to the laws of supply and demand, driven by the attractiveness of the company and its performance.

You will need your postal code. Please note: this will take you to one of our external sites, Manage your share portfolio, update your details, access tax forms, view balances and more, Manage your critical securityholder information, Manage your employee portfolio, access tools and support features, Access our Automated Stock Administrator's Portal, World leaders in financial administration. Computershare will combine this colour and these words to create a Personal Site Seal for you. and how to get holder account number? Or you may be able to purchase some shares directly from an individual and then register them with ComputerShare. Please turn on JavaScript and try again. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6325727508199770";

If you’ve never set up an account at Computershare before you will need to create a User ID and a password. Type the security code in the text field. You must already own at least one share in a stock for which Computershare is the transfer agent. This is My Computer There are “DRIP” investing clubs and so on to help with that.

For added security, clear your browser’s cache and close your browser session. Please note: this will take you to one of our external sites. If you select "Remember me" your User id will be saved for your next visit. Please note: this will take you to one of our external sites. You can use Google to search for online brokerages. Investor Trade.

Find the browser window called User Set-up and click on the I have Confirmed My Email button. Issuer Online.

Simply open a Trading Account or Trading ISA, deposit enough money to cover your investments and you can buy online or by phone quickly and easily.

How do I do this. Login to Computershare. Are you using a Dividend Re-Investment Plan for these non-registered stocks? Employee Online. Can you help me out? Open the message and click on the link to confirm you want to open the new Computershare account. Sell your shares. Click to remove the check mark beside the This is my Computer heading. Help Centre. I and my wife have 2 accounts with Computershare. As the years passed, the companies split the shares a few times. Unfortunately Computershare is for people who already own shares and need to register them. Issuer Online. I’m not sure what your letter was about so I’m not sure why you received it. You will have to pick a colour and three words that you would like to combine to create a special symbol that is your Personal Site Seal. If you’ve never set up an account at Computershare before you will need to create a User ID and a password. Thinking of ordering more childcare vouchers? A Computershare acknowledgement window will open. Sorry but I haven’t had to try to do this, and since I’m just another ComputerShare User, I don’t have any info for you.

Trading Account. You must also have read the Key Information Documents on certain investments before a purchase can proceed. Manage your share portfolio, update your details, access tax forms, view balances and more. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6325727508199770"; /* Financial midpost lateral link unit */ google_ad_slot = "2351172120"; google_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 15; A few days after I created my online User ID and password, I received a letter from Computershare advising me that my account had been created. View your registry data. If you don’t already have shares, you need to look at opening a brokerage account at a company such as BMO InvestorLine, CIBC Investor’s Edge, RBC Direct Investing, etc. From each of the three drop-down lists, select a personal question. Don’t be so cute with your answers that you lock yourself out of your own account though!

endobj

Please share your stories with a comment.

/* Stocks Large Rectangle */ stream Investor Center. Manage your employee portfolio, access tools and support features. If you hold shares in certificate form, you can easily add these in to your Trading Account so that you can manage all your holdings electronically in one place.