share.

TAGS; badges; consistent-finisher-badge; nba-2k-badges; nba-2k-tutes; nba-2k20; pro-touch-badge; Facebook. Consistent finisher pops up all the time for me so i'd say it's the better one. If not, get consistent finisher. Lakers, Heat, Warriors, & Nets, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Analysis: Testing the Speed Attribute for Smaller Builds (XBSX, PS5 Video). TAGS; badges; consistent-finisher-badge; nba-2k-badges; nba-2k-consistent-finisher-badge; nba-2k-pro-touch-badge; nba-2k-tutes; nba-2k21; pro-touch-badge; Facebook. It's because you suck at timing ya layups. Press J to jump to the feed.

in closing. NBA 2K21 Deadeye Badge Analysis & Tests (Video) NBA 2K21 GUIDE. Its not worth being at HoF though from my experience, i don't take many poor layup's. I’m using consistent finisher because I’ve just found that contact/contested/lightly contested and standing layups have some of the most odd and inconsistent timings ever. save hide report.

That’s a good point.

That helps too.. both dunks and layups. Never used consistent finisher though and don’t plan too. NBA 2K Tutes compares the Pro Touch Badge vs Consistent Finisher Badge in NBA 2K21. people are sleeping on consistent finisher cause it "rewards bad timing" but it activates on even the fullest white bar. I knocked some guy on his ass when I backed him down. 25 days ago. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. u/Ovo2424. Pro touch just in bronze pops up almost every time for me. Those first 3, will give you better animations, and the last 2 will make you finish at an extremely high clip. What’s the difference? NBA 2K21 GUIDE . My build can get 10 finishing badges - been running silver acrobat, silver giant slayer, gold consistent, and gold fancy. Pro Touch is overpowered if you know how to time ya layup. Plus they kind of work against each other.

So I’d go consistent. Let us know in modmail. A badge that helps with bad timing/a badge that boosts good timing. Which is better for a playmaking slasher: pro touch or consistent finisher? Post not showing up? Layup timing is really inconsistent this year, and you don’t need to half-bar for it to pop up.

I wouldn’t think of the badges as being more effective than one another, it’s just how often it pops up. NBA 2KW | NBA 2K21 News | NBA 2K21 Locker Codes | NBA 2K21 MyCAREER | NBA 2K21 MyPLAYER Builder | NBA 2K21 Tips | NBA 2K21 Attributes | NBA 2K21 Guide | NBA 2K21 Ratings | NBA 2K21 Wishlist, NBA 2K21 NEXT-GEN VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS TRACKER, Over an Hour of NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay, feat. Lakers, Heat,…, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay Impressions & What’s New (Video), NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Analysis: Testing the Speed Attribute for Smaller Builds…, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay in 4K: Lakers vs Celtics, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen City Walkthrough Guide / Tour / Map, NBA 2K21 Tips: Best Finishing Badge Setup for Glass Cleaning Lockdown…, NBA 2K21 Tips: Best Finishing Badge Setup for Glass Cleaning Lockdown & Paint Beast Builds, NBA 2K21 Backdown Punisher & Dropstepper Badge Stacking Analysis (Video), NBA 2K21 Pogo Stick Badge Analysis (Video), NBA 2K21 Showtime & Flashy Passer Badge Stacking Analysis (Video), NBA 2K21 Flashy Passer Badge Analysis & Tests (Video), NBA 2K21 Showtime Badge Analysis & Tests (Video), Over an Hour of NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay, feat. 2 comments. If you don't have it compared to having it on bronze, you'll notice the difference.

We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. You are acting like most of the 2k community.

Consistent Finisher and Pro Touch are the most overpowered finishing badges.. and every single NBA player who are great at finishing at the rim IRL, have these two badges on Gold to HoF. My build can get 10 finishing badges - been running silver acrobat, silver giant slayer, gold consistent, and gold fancy. Discussion.

But no I was just getting crap ass animations all game, and it always seems like when try to go up then animation to gather up is so damn slow compared to the defender who magically recovers quick to contest my shot and throw me off. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I’d go with drop step so you could pair it with backdown punisher. What are your thoughts? if your finishing is above 90, go for pro touch. . I can go 11/12 in twos just by playing my back to the basket, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Log in … Holding them any longer would get my shots pinned. Never felt better on layups before in the last few 2ks and actually made a great portion of and 1s.The funny thing is when both proc for the same layup, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Gives an additional boost for having good layup timing. I've missed countless amounts of full bar layups and miss timed layups with both on HoF, gold and silver. Twitter. You need Fancy, Slithery, and Acrobat.. then you need Pro Touch and Consistent Finisher. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. That is valuable.

I’m leaning towards consistent finisher because itthe window for slightly early and slightly late is pretty small. Is it true that pro touch unlocks animations? I'm trying to decide how to allocate my last 3 badge points (unable to HOF on my build). Boy.. this ain't it. Yeah I'm in the same predicament l. I just did a 4/5 game rec run and I started off good but just hit all wall where I couldn't do anything. I have both on cus it helps either way. I might just skip both of those badges and go with giant slayer then. But I am not very good.

We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series.

Consistent finisher pops up all the time for me. Pro touch is underrated, consistent finisher is for those who can’t time layups or have their meter off. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Press J to jump to the feed. . pro touch and consistent finisher. Pro Touch is overpowered if you know how to time ya layup. Should I put fancy, slithery, and acrobat on bronze.

Let us know in modmail. Suggestions? Discussion. Pro Touch pops up more more for me, almost every single time. Yeah badges like that are way more valuable, Consistent finisher on bronze has been useful for my non finisher to avoid missing everything at rim, For non finishing build its useful. Questions? Questions?

Lakers, Heat, Warriors, & Nets, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Analysis: Testing the Speed Attribute for Smaller Builds (XBSX, PS5 Video). You are acting like most of the 2k community. 25 days ago. See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. Consistent finisher pops up all the time for me. Consistent finisher or pro touch? I'm starting hof is actually overkill and not worth it, been reading that certain bronze badges gives you better animations so I would try bronze acrobat, slithery, and fancy footwork and drop from hof to gold. LATEST NEWS. Press J to jump to the feed. See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. Thank you for reading.

Close. Let us know in modmail. Not all my layups are good timing, I like consistent finisher over pro touch, used both at once but layups with contact are iffy and consistent pops up for my timing more. NBA 2K21 GUIDE. Suggestions?

Consistent Finisher Badge. Well if you time your layups well, get pro touch. Log in … It makes a big difference. Consistent finisger lag in park is so crazy it’s so hard to green.

Hell, all the great slashers in 2k20 love these two badges.. especially consistent finisher. Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. NBA 2K21 Tips: Best Jumpshot for Non … Consistent finisher definitely sometimes feels more useful then others it doesn’t. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What's your take on relentless finisher, might drop that from hof. Neither one.

save hide report.

Hell, all the great slashers in 2k20 love these two badges.. especially consistent finisher. Since almost everyone has Intimidator on Gold to HoF, Pro Touch and Consistent Finisher just negates all of that really well. Post not showing up? Questions? As for pro touch, everyone says its a godly badge that gives boosts for good layup timing, but the problem is you don't need the best layup timing in the world. if you green layups go pro touch, if you are terrible greening layups go consistent finisher, it will avg your attempts out, and ultimately improve you finishing in general. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I was still missing easy shots.

Did you have any level of the badges you upgraded beforehand? 100% Upvoted. Considering pro touch and consistent finisher are both badges that help not-perfectly-timed layups/shots at rim- i suppose if a player has high level attributes in those stats, pro touch and CF may not be mandatory, and badges that give better finishing animations and avoid contact would be the way to go like you’re saying. as.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Check out the video for the full analysis! Pro Touch pops up more more for me, almost every single time. edited 11 months ago.

We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. NBA 2K21 Patch 1.03 Notes: Pro Dribble Moves Now 80 Ball Handling, Ankle Breakers Boosted, Shot Meter Size Increased, & Much More UPDATES September 28, 2020.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Good to have both? Consistent finisher helps on contested layups. What’s the difference?

Pro Touch Badge. Discussion. NBA 2K20 Consistent Finisher vs Pro Touch – Comparison & Analysis... Over an Hour of NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay, feat. Both of my big build have 90+ close shot and I always use layup/dunk boost. Its pointless for builds with strong finishing, That’s how I feel about ankle breaker. edit: hooks not fades woops .

Questions?

Lakers, Heat,…, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay Impressions & What’s New (Video), NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Analysis: Testing the Speed Attribute for Smaller Builds…, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Gameplay in 4K: Lakers vs Celtics, NBA 2K21 Next-Gen City Walkthrough Guide / Tour / Map, NBA 2K21 Tips: Best Finishing Badge Setup for Glass Cleaning Lockdown…, NBA 2K21 Consistent Finisher Badge vs Pro Touch Badge Analysis (Video). Consistent is for bad timing and pro is for good timing layups. both are for layups (maybe hooks?) What are your thoughts? BADGE TIPS. Close. See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more.

It pops up even on slightly early or slightly late layups. And pro touch is good for hook shots. Use both and see which ones activates more to gauge, I have a 6”11 Paint Beast but my Post hook and fade are way higher than my standing layup or dunk I’ve discovered pro touch hell’s green hooks at a more consistent level. I have hof contact finisher, relentless finisher, consistant finisher, drop step, and back down punisher to go with silver pro touch. I have HOF consistent and bronze pro touch and I make about 80% of my contested layups. If you’re pretty good at timing layups I’d go pro touch, I equipped both on silver on a recent build (undersized slashing C) and I was pleased with the results. I just always see pro touch being talked about and when playing PlayNow it’s so easy to green layups when dudes have Pro touch.

Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Especially when you get matched up with a stretch. Pro Touch pops up more more for me, almost every single time.

Google+. 1. Consistent finisher definitely sometimes feels more useful then others it doesn’t.

Makes you green the most absurd layups, especially if you have good enough layup rating. I've been thinking about these badges for a while now. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Posted by.