I'm home due to the statewide lockdown looking at our old couch that has seen better days and figured if we are all stuck here it's the perfect time to redecorate. Reviewed in the United States on 25 April 2019. Free shipping on orders of $35+ & save 5% with your Target RedCard. It is easily transportable because it is actually set up in three sections and the top sections lift right off.

CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan helps you create the full on “adult home” you deserve after working from nine to wine. With that being said, I'm glad I decided to get this.

You can edit your question or post anyway. I bought these as an accent around several Van Gogh Paintings. It's not soft, but fairly firm. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

This is such a unique and beautiful chair. You literally just screw the 4 legs in the bottom and it's assembled. This chair arrived in a single box. It's a decent sized chair that you can comfortably sit it, but that doesn't take up way too much space in your room. Cute & Simple - Needs better instructions, Reviewed in the United States on 25 March 2019. This chair is comfortable. Buy Online keeping the car safe transaction. Lea reseñas de productos sinceras e imparciales de nuestros usuarios.

Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2020. We installed a small pool along a fence line and the fence seemed very looming without some artwork. I love the soft blush hue. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Excellent quality, perfect size to proportion, and I highly recommend! Sits very balanced whether on wood floor or carpeting.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This is more of a lush shade.

Reviewed in the United States on 30 May 2019. Came packaged well. The pink is very light, but I have a lot of pink in my room, so it fits in. I think this is a great little chair -- it came fully assembled (as opposed to another Cosmo chair I received where the legs had to be attached.

I recently purchased an out building to use as a workspace and a place to work on various hobbies and this was perfect for what I had in mind for a sitting area. The included hex key is tiny though, so we switched to a hex key set that we keep in the toolbox and that helped greatly. With mostly one person and a second helping when needed, it took me about 20 minutes to put the chair together. CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan 50389 Contemporary Style 3D Round Silver... CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan 50389 Contemporary Style 3D Round Silver Metal Starburst Wall Decor Sculptures | Set of 3: 6”, 9”, 11”. The seat is well cushioned yet firm and the back hits midback, providing a comfortable sitting experience. CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan CosmoLiving - Mesa de Comedor de mármol de... CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan CosmoLiving - Mesa de Comedor de mármol de imitación de Mora, Color Blanco. Buttons are secure and chair back is very supportive. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. It's well made and very easy to set up. Out of the box, the corner of one of the trays was already scratched. But basic care and maintenance should take care of that. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2020. Best part,?

Used them on my bathroom wall it's a gray black theme.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

The CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Bel Air Writing Desk is something to get excited about. It’s a good height from the floor and simple to move around. This item is very nice product. ★Estelle Ottoman by CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan™ ^^ Living Room Set Metal Wood Coffee Tables 3 Piece Living Room Set 5 Piece Coffee Table Set ☀Cheap Reviews☀ Check price for Estelle Ottoman by CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan get it to day.

This page works best with JavaScript.

Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more.

They are also well made not flimsy at all.

If it becomes a problem in the future, I can always hit them with a quick coat of spray paint! I wouldnt say the chair is the most comfortable because you kind of slide on it, but it's not uncomfortable. Our fab collection channels vintage glam vibes with a modern twist. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2020, CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Lexington Modern Chair, Pink, Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2020. CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan offers a fun, fearless collection to give your space that Insta-worthy look. paint was flaking off on all three the moment I opened the box, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019. It took about fifteen minutes for me to construct it. See all details for CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Nixon Modern Velvet Fabric Upholstered... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.