Would highly recommend him as a real estate agent. Eckley
border: 1px solid #ddd; mbbQuery("#AdvancedSearchContainer-8798 .bfg-tabs").data("bfgTabs").show(); Mike Lies and his team is world class!

Joes Cimarron Our laid back approach to home buying is centered around outstanding personal service and gives you the time you need to find the perfect home. We have been here for over 30 years and plan to be here another 30-plus years, making our community and we hope, your life better. Fairview 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 5 Things First-Time Home Buyers Must Know.

} Sterling Eagle Kids in the area will attend Weber Elementary, Moore Middle, and Pomona High School. Center Following Weekend Sedgwick Hide Options So if you don't see what you're looking for here on our website, call or text us and we'll get you the information you need! Arapahoe Hayden And it shows. Lewis We've now bought and sold two properties with him and both times him and his team have been excellent. Otis MBBv3_ControlPanel("searches"); }); Weldona

Hale Marble This Weekend Monument box-shadow: none; There are 92 townhomes in this location with 925-1350 finished square feet. Arlington Granite He was always available and made us feel we were important clients to him. Strasburg .select2-container.select2-container-multi { Crawford Ovid if ( MBB.AdvancedForm ) MBB.AdvancedForm.destroy(); mbbQuery("#AdvancedSearchContainer-8798 .bfg-tabs").bfgTabs({hidden: true}); /* this is in main CSS Lastly, his support team is awesome they are very responsive to any questions or concerns that we had through the entire process. submitSearchForm("AdvancedSearchForm-3512");

Henderson Fruita Mt Crested Butte Ault Fairplay /* When the checkbox is checked, add a blue background */ Olney Springs border: 1px solid #D8E1E6; }); }); Mountain Village Gill -webkit-appearance:none; 2

Briggsdale Walsh

e.preventDefault(); Mike also went the extra mile during the contractual process in meeting with the appraiser to help insure we get a fair appraisal as well as taking time whilst on vacation to still handle the negotiations with our buyer. }); dataType: 'jsonp', Want advice on selling your Townhome? Montrose Winter Park Wheat Ridge Over the next few months I honestly felt like I was talking to an old friend. position: absolute; Jansen Copyright © 2020 | Privacy Policy | Site Map, Beautiful end unit townhome centrally located in Arvada, minutes from all of the amenities and Standley Lake! Masonville Dear Mike, My family and I would like to thank you for offering excellent efforts in our first home buying procedure. Creede We are very happy that we chose Colby at Country Road Reality for our real estate agent. Atwood This year my wife and I finally got serious about the house buying. Gilman 3 height: 18px; The 1,520 sq. Powderhorn color: #aaa;

Deer Trail -ms-transform: rotate(45deg); -moz-user-select: none; MBB_LogoutUser(); Inspiring a modern Australian lifestyle through beautiful design and quality products since 1974. Niwot There are 695 active homes for sale in Country Roads Rv Village, Yuma, AZ.

Villa Grove Lake City

Cahone The HOA is run by MSI,LLC which includes clubhouse, community pool, exterior maintenance with roof, common area grounds maintenance, insurance, sewer, snow removal, tennis courts, trash removal and water. Olathe Red Wing Ryan Park See what your Townhome is worth With an Instant Home Valuation Online. Mike at Gold Compass Real Estate was superb! } Parshall Haxtun

(260) 274-0700. [id^="MBBv3"] select.bfg-input-field { Finding the perfect piece of ground is all about relationships, trust and understanding the local market. See All Subdivisions, Condos and Townhomes. Golden font-family:arial; Eckert .select2-container-multi .select2-choices .select2-search-field input { MLS # 125769 Searches */

Homelake Verified Australian Cotton Heritage Embroidered T-Shirt. Open Menu Close Menu.

Flagler Wiggins Country Road Realty. Holly mbbQuery(".bfg-sf-criteria-toggle").toggleClass("bfg-hidden") Simla Tabernash Greeley } Model Boncarbo Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Mike was so helpful and honest with us, and also very patient. mbbQuery("#AdvancedSearchContainer-8798 .bfg-logout-link").click(function(e){
View Results Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Country Roads Rv Village, Yuma, AZ are Ocotillo, Terraces Two at the View, Tillman Estates, Castle View, Las Brisas. Carbondale Country Road, surrounded by several parks in the neighborhood is located between W 88th Avenue and Yukon Street in Arvada. Foxton Woody Creek Boyero When we found it, he and his team made the buying experience very pleasant. width: 0; Clark /* let it fill the whole container */