Connect With Breeders ... CattleFSBO.com is a farm-to-farm cattle marketplace that allows users to buy and sell cattle without a middleman and extra commission fees.

$650 ... Cow and calf pairs for sale - $1500 (Cheney, Ks) 5 or more young pairs … This is a nice black/brown mare. $1,785. Location: Concordia. Americanlisted has classifieds in Salina, Kansas for home and garden, house, gorgeous gardens, practical gardening, waterwise, garden style, home styling, green garden, plants, trees, bushes, flowers, gardening tools, gardening shovel, gardening . Description We are located in Peculiar, MO just 30 miles south of Kansas City, MO. Her date of birth is 12/3/08. Location: tonganoxie. (please don't text, thank you!) Cows Have Been Preg Tested 5-8 Months... 25 Big , With Lots of Growth , Plenty of Guts , Big wide butts , THE RIGHT KIND ,A.I. Due to calve in Sep 2011 and Dec 2011. Never had a colt. 4 Registered Angus Bred Cow.

We have Registered Texas Longhorn cattle for sale: bulls, cows, bred cows, heifers, steers and cow calf pairs year round, also spring calves and fall calves. Users can post cattle … They have been together their whole life.

$0. 34 Angus & Red Angus Cows w/ 20+ Calves... Northeast KS 34 Angus & Red Angus Cows w/ 20+ Calves... Northeast KS 5 Angus Pairs... Northwest KS Cow And Calf Pairs … $140.00 each Location: HOLTON, KS. Location: Concordia, 30 Blk pairs 5-7yr old with nice calves 1600 a pair.. call for more info. We also have wonderful pasture pets, 4-H projects and if you like lean beef cattle well we have them too. Location:... Hereford Pair

Browse Local Cattle Ads . Quality is the focus at Kansas Cattle Company. She has had one calf and is... Im looking for 1 to 3 feeder calves. I HAVE REDUCED PRICE BECAUSE HE HAS A LITTLE PINKEYE IN ONE EYE BUT THE... Pasture wanted for 2012 grazing season and beyond.

South of Lawrence. Calf is going on two weeks old and is black/white face. Mainly 3 and 4 year olds and a few 5 year... $1,900.00. All AI or Embryo sired. HAD Colosterum.

Browse for sale listings in They are sim/ang & ang/sim and... Salina Kansas Garden & … 5 MIXED COWS WITH CALVES, CALL DAVE AT List Cattle for Sale – List Online or via Telephone; Submit Listings from TCR’s App; ... Cow And Calf Pairs Kansas. Cow/Calf Pairs: Medium and Large 1-2 w/ <150 lbs calf 2-4 year old open 950-1000 lbs 1025.00-1175.00; 5-8 year old open 850-1200 lbs 650.00-1200.00, 5-8 year old 1-3 months bred 1340 lbs 800.00 all per … Healthy and ready for a new home! !Pipe and Rods $0 (mhk) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I have 4 bred cows should be calving soon.

Cows are April calvers and are bred to a char bull. SIRED BY SAV Bismark, 50-50 ,... We have decided to sell 30 of our big nice black cows. We also have cattle from these cows bloodlines as well Maximus ST, Buzz Saw, Torch, Hunt's Command Respect, JR001, Wrights Impression, LWR promise, ER's Empress and much more.

Recent Listings; Cattle for Sale indexed by Breed & State; Bulls; Bred Heifers; Cows; Cow & Calf Pairs; Open Replacement Heifers; Feeder Cattle; Stocker Calves; Show Cattle; Other Classes of Cattle… She is 14.2 hands and well built.

Cattle-exchange.com is the number 1 online cattle marketplace to buy, sell and list cattle for sale. 4 Registered Angus Bred Cow. SALE!! For Sale: 26 Lowline, Maine-Anjou, Murray Grey Cow/Calf Pairs. The cows are 3-7 yrs old and are 5-8 months bred.

State . I have a Balancer Bull Calf born Feb. 1 2011 for sale. calf heifers with calves on ths side is what I have for sale. Location: Lawrence, want to buy some bull calfs 2 to 3 months old call leave name and number They are sim/ang & ang/sim and... LL Didi's Respect is a registered texas longhorn cow.

CALF HEIFERS-BLACK-8 PAIRS - $2300 (FRIEND NE) Very nice black 1st. Contact Seller . Would like to rent or lease and will pay a good but resonable... Up for sale is a 3 year old registerd longhorn bull.

Hereford Pair