B A G#m Cause crazier things have happened F#m And take it from me B E-- Crazier things have happened Verse 2: A E Bombs are going off F#m E All our soldiers lost … Capo 1 Strum Pattern DUDUDUD [Intro] D A Em7 G A [Verse 1] D A Em7 I never gone with the wind Em7 Just let it flow G A D let it take me where it … Crazier things have happened G Bm It tears me apart, you can have love in your heart D G Bm D And not have to act on it, ah G Bm It erases me and everything I thought we'd be D G Bm … Chelsea Cutler tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i was in heaven, crazier things, lucky, your shirt, you make me

This single was released on 26 June 2020. CHELSEA CUTLER feat NOAH KAHAN – Crazier Things Chords for Guitar and Piano.

You can change it to any key you want, using the Transpose option. The average tempo is 94 BPM. It is originally in the key of D Major. These chords are simple and easy to play on the guitar or piano. D= Down Stroke, U = Upstroke, N.C= No Chord Playback tabs and chords and learn Guitar in the most simple and intuitive way using our free online Guitar tab editor. Crazier things have happened C Em It tears me apart, you can have love in your heart G C Em G And not have to act on it, ah C Em It erases me and everything I thought we'd be G C Em G Back …

Learn Crazier Things on Guitar - Create and explore Guitar tabs for latest and popular English and Bollywood songs. Crazier Things Chords Info Tuning: Standard (EADGBE) Key: D Chords: D, G, Bm, A Suggested Strumming: