Your email address will not be published. Owning her own business for 20+ years specializing in product marketing and development for non-profit organizations, she shifted her focus in 2017 towards her passions — cooking, photography, and hospitality.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Lemon Earl Grey Iced Tea Recipe - Feed Your Sole. Perfect if you are having guests round but don’t want to spend the evening in the kitchen. Easily turn this into a non-alcoholic drink by simply omitting the gin and adding more tonic water! Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. This cucumber & mint mocktail takes mere minutes to put together. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber, mint and agave nectar until the cucumber offers no more resistance. In a cocktail shaker, combine the cucumber rounds, lime juice, whole mint leaves, and 1 tablespoon of the mint simple syrup. This rich and glossy balsamic glaze is perfect for jazzing up so many dishes. Like this recipe? Learn how your comment data is processed. Refreshing lemon, sweet mint and cucumber and soda water. (And tastier!). Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.

This cucumber & mint mocktail takes mere minutes to put together. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. If using a cocktail shaker, then pour mixture into a highball glass, topping with ice and tonic water. This Cucumber & Mint Cooler is the perfect mocktail for a hot day (sorry if you are somewhere in the depths of winter right now). When you … Top with ice and your favorite tonic water. A muddler is a kitchen tool (typically in stainless or most commonly wood) to gently press/smash the essence or oils from fruit, veggies, herbs and spices. Cucumber Greyhound Cocktail A Bubbly Life mint, cucumber, cucumber vodka, mint leaves, pink grapefruit and 1 more Cucumber Martini with Melon and Mint Sipand Feast juice, mint, lime juice, ice, cucumber flavored vodka, cucumber Pour the mixture into a glass*, simply top with ice and your favorite tonic water. Don’t forget to give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️star rating in the recipe below! Bring to a low boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, until the sugar is fully dissolved and the mint is fragrant. Which is probably why they serve it, so this is perfect for a hot afternoon!

Put the lid on your … Delicious both ways! A perfect sundowner cocktail. Home » Drinks » Cocktails » Cucumber Cooler Cocktail {Basil or Mint}, Last Updated: Saturday, June 20, 2020 Published: Sunday, September 23, 20185 Comments. […] Cucumber Cooler (Adult Spa Water) […], […] Pair with this crisp and refreshing Cucumber Cooler Cocktail.

⭐️  FREE, DELICIOUS RECIPES? A super quick and easy vanilla mug cake. This is not a paid sponsorship, Q Drinks sent me a sample selection of their amazing mixers which I am more than happy to share with you in some of my drink posts. Drizzle it on salads, spoon it over chicken or serve it with olive oil for a delicious bread dip.

Add mint or basil, lime, sugar and gin to the jar and gently muddle (press) to release oils from either mint or basil.

When “muddling” you don’t want to smash the ingredient with vigor, as that can release bitter oils, instead, gently, press and twist slightly for the best release of flavors. Muddle for 1-2 minutes, until the cucumber and mint have released their flavors, but are not mushy. Fill a glass half full with ice cubes (see note 2). This Gin & Tonic Cucumber Cooler is the perfect summer cocktail; it's the adult version of "spa water." Irish Mule {Colorado Mule) • The Fresh Cooky, Greek Quinoa Bowls with Romesco Sauce | The Fresh Cooky, 1-2 teaspoons all natural sugar (optional). Combine the cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sweetener (see note 1) and blend using a stick / immersion blender.

PIN on PINTEREST and comment on the blog! I am so glad you asked, to muddle is not something from Harry Potter! You can use normal sugar in the place of the sweetener if you prefer.