Stir in chicken, spinach, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; cook until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute. My only complaint was that it didn't make more! I did use a fresh chicken breast and browned it then continued cooking it in broth with carrots etc as directed. Offers may be subject to change without notice. The stars weren't showing when I wrote the review. The curried carrot soup on this site is one of my favorites and uses 2 tsp. Remove chicken and set aside. of curry for six servings. I loved this soup! I wanted a lower calorie count, so I replaced the pasta with frizen califlower crumbles. © Copyright 2020, 35 Easy Dinners Ready in 25 Minutes or Less, How to Host Thanksgiving Safely This Year, 6 Fall Foods to Eat for Healthier Eyes and Better Vision, Easy Homemade Carpet Cleaners to Tackle Every Stain, PowerPoint Parties Are the Socially Distant Party Trend You Have to Try: Here’s How to Host One, 6 Stretching Exercises to Help Your Whole Body, What You Need to Know About Buy-Now-Pay-Later Services, 14 Great Christmas Movies You Can Watch Right Now on Netflix, Nutrition I make this so that it comes out thicker and goes well over rice.

We have several vegetarian friends, so I am confident that this, with vegetable broth and garbanzo beans instead of chicken, will be a hit with them.It was awesome to make this with all the veggies and the apple fresh from our garden! So tasty and healthy. Combine flour and salt. Continue simmering, stirring often, for 10 minutes. Good idea gone wrong I love curry soup but this is too much. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until slightly thickened. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. How to make chicken curry soup Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Real Simple may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in 1 teaspoon oil for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Curry powder adds welcome depth of flavor, while baby spinach adds a fresh twist.

The key to this recipe’s quickness is using pre-cooked rotisserie chicken… Stir in broth and carrots and bring to a simmer over medium-high, stirring occasionally. Feasting may look a little different this year. Sprinkle with parsley. Is it really better than using a credit card? This was great. When olive oil is fragrant, add sweet potatoes, carrots, onion, and salt to the pot and saute for 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle over vegetable mixture; cook and stir for 1 minute. This uses 3 Tbs (9 tsp.).

Maybe this is a typo but it makes the soup too hot too one dimensional and just not enjoyable. Expert tips to improve your skin complexion and texture, 8 ounces carrots, halved lengthwise and sliced (about 1⅓ cups), 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (from 1 rotisserie chicken), 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon), All products and services featured are selected by our editors.