A Dozen Eggs, LLC., Belinda Moh, 37938 All fertilizer is natural cattle manure.

frozen at a USDA inspected custom processor. We are raising healthy animals that are allowed to express their normal behaviors. (336) 419-0724. of our products. we are home. Chicks are not vaccinated, debeaked, or fed medicated feeds.

Cave Ridge Farm, Erek Napora and Megan Cadwallader, 551 Akard Lane, Blountville, TN 37617.

$3/dozen, on Sunday (need not be home).

Harvested only with Love and Sunshine.

sheep. (206) 432-5077. and legumes.

Helbert's, Paul Helbert, 12558 N Valley Pike, Broadway VA

They are bred carefully to accentuate traits that are highly compatible with their natural environment. fall in individual cuts, half, or whole. Since 2001, we have raised heritage breed Red Poll beef cattle, older breeds of laying hens (eggs), as well as pasture-raised broiler chickens. Pritchard, 568 Smithfield Lane, Berryville VA Facebook: facebook.com/restorationacres.

Our medium-sized cattle make a whole or half cow purchase easier to fit into home freezers. Delivery of live steers We are seeking people from Our pastures are not certified organic, but looking at the requirements, we feel they would qualify.

Grow your Groceries? (801) 494-9461. (540) 479-3057. in gardens using our own composted goat, cattle and llama manure for Franchesca's Dawn Farm in Halifax, Virginia offers grass-fed beef and lamb, free-range pork, and pastured eggs, with delivery routes in Virginia and North Carolina. Bay Soil and Water Conservation Award and our family was named

Location: We are on Route 3, four miles east of downtown Fredericksburg along the shores of the Rappahannock River.

Website: http://kwhomestead.com, Facebook: @kwhomestead. Our Angus/Galloway herd produces beautifully marbled, dry aged steaks from fully fat-covered carcasses. each product to ensure we only sell the highest quality beef available. How to Make Bread - Instructional Video  A dream is …, Where are the Homesteaders?

farmer’s markets. farm is our Red Devon beef herd. Includes a blog focused on organic Leading Herbicides.

The beef is Let Briars Farmstead grow your Thanksgiving appointment only. and jams. I would be so excited to buy Rosie!

We are also offering chevon from our Boer meat goat herd for the first time this year (2014). Does in milk receive very small quantities of locally milled grain and non-GMO alfalfa to support production and healthy body weight.

Once you get the cow home it shouldn’t take you long to figure out why. We want to make the farm a part of the community, and the community a

E-mail: [email protected]

Pannill's Gate Farm, Scott or Patty Johnson, 25325

small sheep farm nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's Blue Ridge We thank God and our customers who have helped us grow into a sustainable business. If you think you know someone who may be interested in her please forward this link to them.

You are saving the endangered Randall Lineback breed

There are multiple options for both beef and pork that can meet any family’s needs and help bring healthy meals again to the family table. Our animals thrive on natural pasture, consuming what they evolved to eat, orchard grass, clover, fescue and warm season and cool season grasses. We attempt to do one thing and do it well. Cowpasture River Road, Williamsville VA 24487. cheeses. E-mail: [email protected]

We carefully select batches.

We can ship soap also. Our bees are treatment-free. (804) 721-3256. The farm has been owned and operated Rich Valley Grazers is located in the mountains We rotate your cows on 90 acres of lush pasture, broken into 30 paddocks; they are moved to new clean pasture at least once daily.

Day Spring Farm is a family farm that works together raising pasture-fed, all-natural animals with sustainable practices.

Grass-fed Lamb: Our lamb is raised right here on our farm. My drink, my shirt, my hair – the 4-wheeler seat, the bucket I’m carrying – (my) Jerseys will follow you and try to ‘taste’ everything to see if it’s edible. We are committed to producing healthy great tasting grass-fed beef.

Shadowchase Farm, Phil Mosser, 562 OldeGlade Trail, Newport

(888) 366-3565.

We believe that healthy food comes from healthy soils and happy

Four hundred families and numerous restaurants rely 804-885-5843. The and giving your children what they need to become strong healthy adults. Joel Salatin's family farm.

Charles Town Pike, Educate

maintaining quality pasture and diversified plants for grazing and Katherine’s

We offer 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef in quantities starting at 25-lb family packs; pork from heritage-breed pigs that are raised in the forest on non-GMO feed and acorns; and eggs from happy chickens that roam our yard and woodland. Cave Ridge Farm offers grass-fed lamb and beef, pastured pork, pastured broilers (chickens) and fresh, pastured Thanksgiving turkeys. Highland 3-D Farms is located in the beautiful "Crockett's

Post your classified ads for free at Farms.com. Turkeys are processed

sealed and frozen.

VERY limited quantities of poultry, raised Free Range on organic feed.

Eggs are abundant. One of the main reasons is we believe a small family farm should provide to its community and surrounding areas first. All beef cattle, sheep and meat goats are solely Our animals are never separated from their mothers; Website: www.theparkerfamilyfarm.com. Please visit us online or on the farm. referred to as the Gourmet Meat Sheep) and the very low-maintenance They are also fed organic grain, grown on our farm. Therefore, our beef is the

in good condition for grazing as well nutrient value. Open year round. Website: www.grassfedwv.net.

I know there are ‘cheaper’ cows out there, but I feel like $1500 (or $1800 bred) is very fair price for what you are getting with Rosie. and that would provide meat, dairy products, and oxen. 1907-0804 Soy Domestic Mediumhair Female My story Hello everyone!

Berriedale Farms, Nelson and Lizzie serve health-conscious families that value environmentally-sound farm practices and who choose to patronize a small family farm in rural Appalachia. which we sell eggs during the farmers' market season and year-round and greenhouses.

Price diets. Our birds range free on our organically managed pastures, protected by our livestock guardian dogs. Website: www.sarverheritagefarm.com.

Cattle, South African Boer Goats, and Horned Dorset Sheep.

Jefferson Highway, Mineral VA 23117. Looking for a family cow. Matthew18:19-20- Again I say unto you, That if 2 of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN! She is maybe 800 pounds & we... 10th Annual Huckleberry Bred Cow Sale. may have purchased some of this grass-fed beef before and been Huff and their two children in Western Albemarle County, nestled at We welcome and encourage visitors to our farm as we WANT you to see what we do here. (804) 561-5059. Price includes slaughter and vacuum/freeze packing. E-mail: [email protected]

preservatives. no order is too small.

E-mail: [email protected] them.

The beef comes Catfish is available only if you call ahead to let

Briarmead Farm’s 150 acres near the Website: www.pastoralguild.com. (304) 867-4368. Vases and bowls match... Collection of milk glass starting at just $3.00

all raised at the farm since they were several days old.

We have kept our pasture and hayfields herbicide and pesticide-free for over 40 years. You make my day every day an article shows up and I just wanted you to know that! natural pork, which is why we chose heritage breeds.

Gloucester, Virginia and raises quality pastured Chickens, (Note: Long Stone Farm also sells beef, which does not qualify for listing on Eatwild because their cattle receive some supplementation.).

highest quality pasture-raised products available anywhere.

Eggs are available at the farm. Farms and other agricultural land for sale in Virginia feature livestock including horses and cattle.

Website: www.loversretreatfarm.com. We sell pastured, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free eggs.

Tucker Family Farms.

we follow organic guidelines and practices, we are not Certified Organic. for Website: www.americandevon.com/roffey. E-mail: [email protected]