Full restaurant menu with prices up-dated for 2020.

I've been coming here since i was in high school which was a long time ago. Ground Beef Pattie. What can I say.. On a bagel with tomato, onion and choice of Cole Slaw or, 3 eggs any style, home fries, toast or bagel, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and choice of one: Lox, Served with Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Tomato, Onions, Lettuce, Greek Olives, Two Bagels and, Eggs and three egg omelettes served with Home Fries or Hash Browns and Toast, Bagel or two, (Egg Whites, Egg Beaters, Muffins or Gravy, Sub Turkey Sausage + 50¢ | Add Cheese or Vegetable (1) + 85¢ | Add Avocado or Guacamole (additional cost) | Add Bacon or Chili or Green Chile, With spinach, tomatoes, onions, green chiles, avocado, Eggs, bacon or sausage, cheese and potatoes, Crispy, homemade tortilla chips tossed in our ranchero sauce with 3 eggs any style, served, Add Baked Apples, Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries or Bananas, Sub waffle, buckwheat, or Swedish pancake, Not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Good little place to eat for a quick breakfast. I knew I would be going back so here is the next review. My family and I were looking for a breakfast spot before going pumpkin picking.

No better place in Rhode Island to have breakfast! DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.

Hot Dogs $$ (757) 461-1701. Since we are from out of town and I live in providence we weren't sure of where to go.

I remember when i was in high school and broke i used to think this place was expensive, so i always got the breakfast deal which was 2 eggs, homefries, toast and a meat?

Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 12/1. cash only! This place is a hometown favorite of mine. Didn't offer anything to compensate.

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The prices are the cheapest I have ever seen for breakfast, the service is quick and the food comes hot and fresh. Choice of 2 meats, with onions, green peppers, and mushrooms on a bed of hash browns, topped with choice of cheese, 2 eggs, any style, served with toast or cakes.

Tip. 1-3 lb. Strips of deep-fried chicken breast, served with honey mustard or Barbeque sauce. All of the waitresses are very sweet and helpful. burger. Prices are also cheap!!

Since we are from out of town and I live in providence we weren't sure of where to go. It was nice to see an old friend…", "If I could give this place 10 stars I would. Chicken breast with 3 strips of bacon on grilled marble rye with cheese.

Everyone would skip first period and come to Danny's for lunch till the principal caught on haha.

Find more American (New) Restaurants near Danny's Breakfast Place. My family and I were looking for a breakfast spot before going pumpkin picking.

With choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or polish and toast or cakes. Really, an underrated spot to fill up before a full day of activities! Served open-faced with mashed potato and gravy. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. All dinners are served with choice of spuds and bread.

Our server Jonathan was personable and prompt. Triple decker sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomatoand mayonnaise on toast. Diet Plate with 1/3 lb.

Do not be fooled by the exterior of this place. With broccoli, carrots, green peppersand onions. Food was ok. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Ham, turkey. I wont b back because of how it looks. The superman breakfast is 2 eggs, 2 sauage, 2 bacon, corn beef hash, toast, homefries and pancakes for only 5 and change !! We Sell Our Fresh Breads,Sliced Meats & Deli Items By The Pound!

Danny himself is a culinary genius, they serve the best coffee around, and the friendly staff treat you like family. Nothing particularly special. Learn more. See all photos from Rogaa S. for Danny's Breakfast Place. The place can get packed so make sure you go early if you want to be seated at a table and not standing at the door or sitting at the counter. I think that what it was for only 2 bucks. Grilled to perfection grilled. They have amazing Pancakes as well! It is a low key spot were you can show up and not have to worry about looking great especially in the morning! Filled with green peppers, onions, mushroomsand tomatoes. Menu for Danny's Cafe provided by Allmenus.com. All our omelets are made with four fresh eggs and served with your choice of cheese, spuds and toast or pancakes. Breakfast and Cheeseburger Combo Pack Breakfast: 4 buttermilk pancakes, 4 scrambled eggs†, 2 bacon strips, 2 sausage links and hash browns.Burgers: Start with 2 hand-pressed 100% beef patties with American cheese and build your own custom burger with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles, mayo, ketchup, mustard and brioche buns with wavy-cut fries on the side. Served with Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Tomato, Onions, Lettuce, Greek Olives, Two Bagels and Cream Cheese.

Please check with the restaurant directly. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. GREAT CHOICE!

View the online menu of Dannys Hotdogs and other restaurants in Norfolk, Virginia. I used to grab breakfast here on half days during high school, brings back memories! "I wasn't sure what to expect from a downcity 'clam shack.' The food is good and cheap. Served with 2 eggs and toast. Recommend to me by a couple of locals and I will go back here again. With choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or polish and toast or s cakes. The service is fast and very friendly.

We reserve the right to refuse service, Sales Tax will be added to all taxable items. Dannys Hotdogs « Back To Norfolk, VA. Open. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. 5.05 mi. Breakfast menu for Danny's Deli & Grill in Ventura, CA.

No better place in Rhode Island to have breakfast!

The food here was very tasty.

Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com.

Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Boneless, skinless chicken on a sun with lettuce and mayonnaise. No adults please. pattie, covered with 2 strips of bacon and cheese. I have recently moved to the area and have gone to the restaurant two times.

A great spot for a plate of eggs! Write a Review, Win $500! From eggs, bacon, corned beef hash, and ham to French toast, flavored pancakes, expertly crafted breakfast sandwiches and delicious omelettes, Danny's is the ONLY place to go. But this place needs a face lift!

Hot or cold, served on your choice of bread, with lettuceand mayonnaise. Good cheap breakfast!

Definitely a must come if you are in the area. 8 Ounces ground beef, cooked to your liking, topped with grilled onions and gravy. Huge 15 Ounces !

The food is cooked perfectly and came out very quick!

Denny’s Menu Prices 2020. Canned hash, basic options, iffy service. Get your order delivered or pick it up.

What can I say.. Served with a side of homemade salsa. I have been taking my family and friends there for over 15 years, and have never been disappointed. If you like to eat a big breakfast for a cheap price definitely come check this place out.

Meals, lunch, dinner, drinks and kids menu.

All sandwiches are served with pickles and choice of French fries, homemade chips or potato chips.

It's absolutely amazing and they have probably one of thee best corn beef hashes i've ever had.The place is a little on the smaller side, the decor isnt anything crazy or even modern. burger on grilled marble rye with grilled onions. Filled and topped with thick and zesty meat sa. GREAT CHOICE!

Breaded beef patty, topped with our own country gravy. Food though is of good quality and decent portions. 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Hotels, Seafood, Venues & Event Spaces. Everyone would skip first period and come to Danny's for lunch till the principal caught on haha. Not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Filled with shaved ham, onions and green peppers.

With our secret sauce and lettuce on a French roll. Sauteed green pepper and onion with mozzarella cheese. Mon. My trip here was…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. They make my favorite version of a broccoli and cheese omelette with a side of Rye toast. I think that what it was for only 2 bucks.

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Danny's Breakfast Place. Hole in the wall places are the best ones and this place is just that. Danny's is in an odd building, however the food is fresh and tasty! That was a long time ago I dont think they do it anymore.

Scrambled or over hard egg, cheese, choice of ham, bacon, or sausage on a biscuit, English muffin, or croissant. Asked a local and told us about Danny's.