Derived automatically from this person's publications.

Search J Card Fail.

Alias or nickname. Phone: 617-726-2000. Curr Opin Cardiol.

Explore books by Darshan Doshi with our selection at Waterstones.com.

Tajti P, Burke MN, Karmpaliotis D, Alaswad K, Jaffer FA, Yeh RW, Patel M, Mahmud E, Choi JW, Doing AH, Datilo P, Toma C, Smith AJC, Uretsky B, Holper E, Garcia S, Krestyaninov O, Khelimskii D, Koutouzis M, Tsiafoutis I, Moses JW, Lembo NJ, Parikh M, Kirtane AJ, Ali ZA, Doshi D, Jaber W, Samady H, Rangan BV, Xenogiannis I, Ungi I, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES. 2018 01 08; 11(1):13-20. Education. Sign in to view more. J Gen Physiol.

SMS architect, Pearson Education.

D-Core. N Engl J Med.

The Hybrid Approach to Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Update From the PROGRESS CTO Registry. Submit, 55 Fruit Street Note that an individual publication can be assigned to more than one field. Reduced vascular smooth muscle BK channel current underlies heart failure-induced vasoconstriction in mice. Reply: Routine Ischemic Work-Up for Patients With New-Onset Heart Failure. Treatment of Higher-Risk Patients With an Indication for Revascularization: Evolution Within the Field of Contemporary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. 2016 04 28; 374(17):1609-20. Please provide me with your latest book news, views and details of Waterstones’ special offers. Dr. Doshi received his BA from Columbia University’s Columbia College and his MD from Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. Unfortunately there has been a problem with your order, Please try again or alternatively you can contact your chosen shop on. Copyright © 2007-2020. Bio…

Dr. Doshi also holds a MS in patient-oriented research from Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health with a research interest focused on clinical trials evaluating novel cardiovascular devices and therapeutics in interventional cardiology. This graph shows the total number of publications by year.

Underutilization of Coronary Artery Disease Testing Among Patients Hospitalized With New-Onset Heart Failure. Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App? 2016 Oct; 102(4):1172-80.

As a result, the publication counts in this graph might add up to more than the number of publications the person has written.

Circ Cardiovasc Interv.

During lockdown in England: reserve online, pay by phone. Dr. Doshi received his BA from Columbia University’s Columbia College and his MD from Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. 2019 05 01; 123(9):1422-1428.

FASEB J.

2019 May; 31(5):133-139. Burkhoff D, Sayer G, Doshi D, Uriel N. Hemodynamics of Mechanical Circulatory Support.

This item can be requested from the shops shown below. Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at. Hire INSTRUMENTALIST Darshan Doshi in Best Price. 2018 08 01; 122(3):381-387.

2015 Dec 21; 8(14):1797-806. Experience. Reply: Characteristic Left Ventricular Regional Wall Motion Abnormality Can Help Prevent Unnecessary Ischemic Workup. Yang L, Katchman A, Morrow JP, Doshi D, Marx SO. The "double stingray technique" for recanalizing chronic total occlusions with bifurcation at the distal cap. 2016 Mar 26; 387(10025):1312-23. Xenogiannis I, Karmpaliotis D, Alaswad K, Jaffer FA, Yeh RW, Patel M, Mahmud E, Choi JW, Burke MN, Doing AH, Dattilo P, Toma C, Smith AJC, Uretsky B, Krestyaninov O, Khelimskii D, Holper E, Potluri S, Wyman RM, Kandzari DE, Garcia S, Koutouzis M, Tsiafoutis I, Khatri JJ, Jaber W, Samady H, Jefferson BK, Patel T, Moses JW, Lembo NJ, Parikh M, Kirtane AJ, Ali ZA, Doshi D, Tajti P, Rangan BV, Abdullah S, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES.

Sign in to view more. 2018 12 01; 92(7):1261-1267.

Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. 2018 10; 34(10):1264-1274. J Am Heart Assoc. Effect of tricuspid regurgitation and the right heart on survival after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: insights from the Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valves II inoperable cohort. JAMA Cardiol. Deciding Between Invasive and Conservative Strategies for Patients with Moderate Ischemia.

For assistance with this profile: HMS/HSDM faculty should contact feedback. He then joined the faculty in the Division of Cardiology at the Massachusetts General Hospital in 2018. General Info. MA J Invasive Cardiol. Tajti P, Alaswad K, Karmpaliotis D, Jaffer FA, Yeh RW, Patel M, Mahmud E, Choi JW, Burke MN, Doing AH, Dattilo P, Toma C, Smith AJC, Uretsky BF, Holper E, Potluri S, Wyman RM, Kandzari DE, Garcia S, Krestyaninov O, Khelimskii D, Koutouzis M, Tsiafoutis I, Khatri JJ, Jaber W, Samady H, Jefferson B, Patel T, Abdullah S, Moses JW, Lembo NJ, Parikh M, Kirtane AJ, Ali ZA, Doshi D, Xenogiannis I, Stanberry LI, Rangan BV, Ungi I, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES. Fearon WF, Kodali S, Doshi D, Fischbein MP, Yeung AC, Tuzcu EM, Rihal CS, Babaliaros V, Zajarias A, Herrmann HC, Brown DL, Mack M, Teirstein PS, Whisenant BK, Makkar R, Kapadia S, Leon MB. Wu RS, Chudasama N, Zakharov SI, Doshi D, Motoike H, Liu G, Yao Y, Niu X, Deng SX, Landry DW, Karlin A, Marx SO. Darshan Doshi. Eur Heart J. Doshi D, Ben-Yehuda O, Bonafede M, Josephy N, Karmpaliotis D, Parikh MA, Moses JW, Stone GW, Leon MB, Schwartz A, Kirtane AJ. Takayama H, Takeda K, Doshi D, Jorde UP. Paradis JM, White JM, Généreux P, Urena M, Doshi D, Nazif T, Hahn R, George I, Khalique O, Harjai K, Lasalle L, Labbé BM, DeLarochellière R, Doyle D, Dumont É, Mohammadi S, Leon MB, Rodés-Cabau J, Kodali S. Impact of Coronary Artery Disease Severity Assessed With the SYNTAX Score on Outcomes Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. Can J Cardiol.

Location of the beta 4 transmembrane helices in the BK potassium channel. Sex-Specific Outcomes of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With the SAPIEN 3 Valve: Insights From the PARTNER II S3 High-Risk and Intermediate-Risk Cohorts. If you have changed your email address then contact us and we will update your details.

Bio EDIT. 2009; 10 Suppl 1:S46-52. Russo JJ, Prasad M, Doshi D, Karmpaliotis D, Parikh MA, Ali ZA, Popma JJ, Pershad A, Ohman EM, Douglas PS, O'Neill WW, Leon MB, Moses JW, Kirtane AJ. 2013 May; 27(5):1859-67. 2016 08 02; 68(5):450-458. Ann Intern Med. Usefulness of Atherectomy in Chronic Total Occlusion Interventions (from the PROGRESS-CTO Registry).

2020 Oct 01; 96(4):764-770. This graph shows the number and percent of publications by field. Ion channels, transporters, and pumps as targets for heart failure therapy. Darshan Doshi Presentation(s): Cases and Cocktails. Boston, 2015 Apr; 8(4). Ann Thorac Surg. Join us now and make your bucket list too. To see the data as text, Local representatives can answer questions about the Profiles website or help with editing a profile or issues with profile data. By continuing to browse the site you accept our Cookie Policy, you can change your settings at any time.

Thourani VH, Forcillo J, Beohar N, Doshi D, Parvataneni R, Ayele GM, Kirtane AJ, Babaliaros V, Kodali S, Devireddy C, Szeto W, Herrmann HC, Makkar R, Ailawadi G, Lim S, Maniar HS, Zajarias A, Suri R, Tuzcu EM, Kapadia S, Svensson L, Condado J, Jensen HA, Mack MJ, Leon MB.

2015 Dec 15; 66(23):2663-2674. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. © 2020 President and Fellows of Harvard College. Xenogiannis I, Karmpaliotis D, Alaswad K, Jaffer FA, Yeh RW, Patel M, Mahmud E, Choi JW, Burke MN, Doing AH, Dattilo P, Toma C, Smith AJC, Uretsky B, Krestyaninov O, Khelimskii D, Holper E, Potluri S, Wyman RM, Kandzari DE, Garcia S, Koutouzis M, Tsiafoutis I, Jaber W, Samady H, Moses JW, Lembo NJ, Parikh M, Kirtane AJ, Ali ZA, Doshi D, Tajti P, Rangan BV, Abdullah S, Banerjee S, Brilakis ES.