I never met you Connor, but coming on here, reading everyone's posts... There’s a place where we don’t have to feel unknown Lift your head and look around [EVAN] . Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. [COMMUNITY VOICES, spoken] When you need someone to carry you When you need someone to carry you Have you seen this?

If you only look around 12 Nov. 2020. [ALANA] If you only look around [ALANA, CYNTHIA, HEIDI HANSEN, JARED & LARRY]

You still matter.”.

Song ‘Cause when you don’t feel strong enough to stand When you need someone to carry you

(sung) Even when the dark comes crashing through [COMPANY] He is also known for his role in the drama film One Penny (2017).

You will be found [EVAN]

(Ah ah)

I believe … Like.

[EVAN HANSEN] You will be found You are not alone

Well, let that lonely feeling wash away So let the sun come streaming in "Disappear" 'Cause when you don't feel strong enough to stand “I do stupid things when I'm nervous, which means I'm constantly doing stupid things.”. When you’re broken on the ground [COMPANY] [ALANA] That was the gift he gave me, to show me that I wasn't alone

For giving us a space to remember Connor Ben Platt & Original Broadway Cast of Dear Evan Hansen, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/33640364/Will+Roland, Dear Evan Hansen [Original Broadway Cast Recording]. Out of the shadows You are not Even when the dark comes crashin' through [COMMUNITY VOICES, spoken] Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! You are not alone (You are not alone)   [ALANA, CYNTHIA, HEIDI, JARED, LARRY & ZOE] You will be found You are not alone (You are not alone) Have you ever felt like you could disappear? [EVAN]

There's a place where we don't have to feel unknown (Oh my god) (Everybody needs to see this) And every time that you call out You're a little less alone (I can't stop watching this video If you only say the word (Seventeen years old) Take five minutes (This will make your day) From across the silence Your voice is heard Share it with the people you love (Repost) The world needs to hear this A beautiful … This will make your day

He is completely unaware of the impact he’s had until Alana and Jared point out how The Connor Project’s follower count has spiked since his speech was posted.

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

Web. ​thousand five-hundred eighty-two (spoken)

The song ends with Zoe and Evan alone together, finally connected by all that has happened. more », Sheet Music  You are not

https://dearevanhansen.fandom.com/wiki/You_Will_Be_Found?oldid=367, There's a place where we don't have to feel alone, Even when the dark comes crashing through.

Val Emmich.

And I know, they’ll take you home

You will be found (Ah ah) [COMPANY & COMMUNITY VOICES, spoken]

[ZOE MURPHY]

(Someone will come running) “Even if you’ve always been that.