Promise Myrrine (the main character's mother) that you will try to free Deimos from the Cult's control - this choice happens in the sixth chapter . Basically everyone considered family was dead. You … Everyone died. You can choose between a male and a female character at the start of the game.

Do I have to kill Deimos if I want to play the canon story? Man, Myrinne is kinda a bitch to the protagonist.

Episode 6: Promise Myrrine to save Deimos from the Cultists; Episode 7: Convince Nikolaos to intervene with Stentor when you meet them again in Episode 7 (only available if you didn’t kill Nikolaos in Ep. Kill Kleon. Basically, my ending was that I killed Deimos and Myrrine was still alive.

I remember starting out and purposely deciding not to kill Niklaus, but I didn't consciously try to go for this ending. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - General Discussions, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Spoilers forum, Do I have to kill Deimos if I want to play the canon story? In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address.

Mryienne, Deimos, the Wolf & Stentor alive? - Spare Nikolaos: At the end of Chapter 2, during the quest Wolf of Sparta you get a chance to kill Nikolaos. I had the best ending: Everyone died. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. And ended up with the good ending. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket.

Is it because you didnt tell her about deimos from the beginning ? I am just wondering if it's a bug or someting undiscovered. Myrrine: You promised Myrrine to save Deimos (“A Bloody Feast” Quest)

Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. Don't kill Nikolaos (The Wolf of Sparta) when you meet him in the second chapter. Return to Myrrine and talk to her. After I killed Deimos, Myrrine told me something along the lines of going away and never coming back. Seeing the endings that you guys experienced.. Nikolaos and Stentor: You persuaded Nikolaos not to visit Stentor (“The Conqueror – The Last Fight of Aristaios” Quest) -> You kill or humiliate your adopted brother (“The Conqueror” Quest). Nope. Only if you promised to save Deimos. But in the Game Myrrine hates you and never speaks a word with you again if you kill him. I got that after i failed to save myrinne from deimos, then choose to load back the previous save and kill deimos before he can reach myrinne. Myrrine will try to convince Deimos to leave the cult. What's a Greek story without lots of tragedy in it?! I had a very sad ending. Ending N°2: The Hero, Deimos, Myrrine, Nikolaos. Press J to jump to the feed. Choose the option where you spare the man's life. I really was NG+ to try to get an ending with everyone alive. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. No, Brasidas actually died at the Battle of Amphipolis in 422 BCE. Then, the quest after where we all have lunch, I am eating with Nikolaos and Stentor and Myrrine is missing at the table. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. But in the Game Myrrine hates you and never speaks a word with you again if you kill him. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. - Promise Myrrine that you’ll try to free Deimos: You must promise Myrrine in Chapter 6 that you will try to save Deimos … By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. After I killed Deimos, Myrrine told me something along the lines of going away and never coming back. Thats pretty bad.

You didnt have the chance to get the Canon Ending in the Game.