Believe in Karma, the battleborn Dalai Lama See them run We're not done

The pouring rain make storms of change Leaving a legacy forged in my memory, call me Shinobi no Kami

Strong as a whole army, Ninjas they won't harm me

I guess it took a girl kinda shy now you realize Destiny (JOSEPH JOESTAR RAP) Lyrics. Seven beats within my chest and still I seem to lack heart That your simply running out of time Come on Madara, look at the wounds I cannot even mend

We're not done But when we come to blows don't wanna see me pop the trunk, uh Grapple any punks.

All Daddyphatsnaps lyrics sorted by popularity, with video and meanings. Stay calm See, I don't keep a weapon on me, I just pull 'em when I need 'em

Jutsu this strong is scary A captain, but no piracy It's all in vain, we're causing pain I'm rowdy, shouting.

Konohas destiny born through the best in me, call me Shinobi no Kami Demon blood

Coming to struggles I see ya retreating, it's not gone good

Abandoned my Commandment for love, what an ironic twist Hyuga style Strong as a whole Army Ninjas they won't Harm me Leaving a legacy Forged in my memory Call m.. ... Konoha's destiny Born through the best in me Call me Shinobi No Kami. When I'm landing every single blow at a perfect rate The mark on my head it was something I felt shame about The strongest Shinobi yeah I'm on top, right right I'm a hit em all I gotta prove it to my boo It's all in vain, we're causing pain

I don't mean to come off wrong, but I need your soul to feed us Konoha's destiny Born through the best in me Call me Shinobi No Kami Strong as a whole Army Ninjas they won't Harm me Leaving a legacy Forged in my memory Call me Shinobi No Kami Won't land a blow On me Stacking my foe's Bodies Konoha's destiny Born through the best in me Call me Shinobi No Kami Jutsu this strong is scary Red maroon it's customary Hot like peri peri Pathetic people punching them is all I need Punches are missing me We're not done

We're not, crown Cracking your spine like plywood Can't lie like to see you try Stay calm

See them run We keep on killing, don't stop til we're winning, don't care we're the villains, we're taking you down

I'm tearin' ya.

[Rustage:] Fallen crows, yeah we're scrappy in the streets Won't retreat keep it going on repeat, feel the heat Do you really need a reason not to want to face defeat Now I know we can't be beat I'm Hinata from the concrete On beat, Faster than a hurricane I go insane Like a rolling thunder, wonder When Nishinoya is making saves I'm making plays Wanna bring trouble and think that ya beating me knock on wood

We can not stop Chorus: Where the pain is I be perfect with abilities, ay Battle Uchihas they looking enraged They call to take all your domain (Neji & Hinata Rap) (feat. Video clip and lyrics Shinobi no Kami | Hashirama rap by Rustage. Hyuga style

The clock is ticking down

Leaving a legacy forged in my memory, call me Shinobi no Kami Red maroon it's customary

You cannot harm me with hatred in your heart

Hyuga style I fight good, you can't even match these plans Hyuga style Hyuga style [Chorus] Rustage & Savvy Hyuga

Gelda counts on me like Dracula Keeping on top I've changed the scene Coming after anybody who dare and threaten Erina. Leaving a legacy forged in my memory, call me Shinobi no Kami

Connor Quest: Cus we will hold the crown

Pre-chorus:

Evil love

Chorus: Look at them drop Say your prayers Keeping on top

We can not stop

Strong as a whole army, Ninjas they won't harm me

Top:

Look at them drop See them run Hyuga style It's all in vain, we're causing pain Evil love They call to take the final crown

Tear you apart, ay See them run Hyuga style See what we've got Won't land a blow on me, stacking my foes bodies We can not stop [Verse 1: Rustage] From the city of the Big Apple. I say that my fate is pre-written, you disagree

Cuz I'm about to unleash my full potential, ay You cannot harm me with hatred in your heart, Feel like Muzan, way I turn these mortals into demons, Abandoned my Commandment for love, what an ironic twist. "The next king is him" they posited But came to grieve the way I've been

Rustage Lyrics.

The wars we reign the more we gain

Attacking is chilling, revenge on the living, we're swinging and ripping, we're taking the crown

Threaten me. Evil love Rustage: We keep on killing, don't stop til we're winning, don't care we're the villains, we're taking you down [Chorus] Rustage & Savvy Hyuga Cuz even my cells are legendary Attacking is chilling, revenge on the living, we're swinging and ripping, we're taking the crown

Hyuga Style Lyrics: Rustage [Verse 1] / Uh, spitting like it's destiny / I'm meant to be an entity of hate decreed / I'm made to be a slave, secede my pain and cred / But came to grieve the way I've The Hokage founding father, the George Washington of Ninjas

Cuz when we skirmish ya hurting, I'm burning ya up like trees, I'm leaving you smoked

But came to grieve the way I've been. Demon blood Evil love Byakugan, facing the Hyuga clan

Tear you apart, ay Won't land a blow on me, stacking my foes bodies I'm rowdy, shouting. Graveyard littered with bodies of people we've spared, ay Grapple any punks. Hyuga style

See what we've got Hyuga in the name imagery is my speciality Demon blood Better catch these hands Rustage: Won't land a blow on me, stacking my foes bodies Leaving a legacy forged in my memory, call me Shinobi no Kami.

Demon blood It's all in vain, we're causing pain Hyuga style

Hyuga style Going in hard Just look at my history I'm a god, right right

When I'm striking your body like napalm

They call to take the final crown

I'm meant to be an entity of hate decreed.

We can not stop Cus we will hold the crown Look at them drop Punishing impropriety

I'm made to be a slave, secede my pain and cred See what we've got Rustage: Come quietly and die to me With every obstacle you got no matter what I'm pushing through Picturing the perfect pattern painting all the places Feel like Muzan, way I turn these mortals into demons

"Hyuga Style".

Hyuga style The strongest Shinobi yeah I'm on top, right right

Listen to Destiny (Joseph Joestar Rap) by Rustage Feat.

Commandments are coming corrupted with marks likе tattoos, we're taboo like the Yakuza Strong as a whole army, Ninjas they won't harm me

A killing saucer in gauntlets about to turn up the gore Hitting your pressure points Shwabadi:

The pouring rain make storms of change Hyuga style SquigglyDigg, 58 Shazams. You wanna tussle kid?

Let us go settle like men, meeting me at the valley of the end

We're not the kind to bow Chorus:

You see I make up for it with my credibility Cus we will hold the crown Strong as a whole army, Ninjas they won't harm me See what we've got We're not, crown.

Good heavens, I'm well sick, the most ruthless of the clans guards Leaving a legacy forged in my memory, call me Shinobi no Kami Keeping on top

We're not the kind to bow So you want the Eight, wait Hyuga style Evil love

Verse 1:

Going in hard Got enough honor I'm deserving of a knighthood See your falling over that's cardiac arrest

We can not stop No Ninjutsu, this ain't elemental Shwabadi:

You're convulsing, short of breath like an attack by asthma

Uh, spitting like it's destiny The wars we reign the more we gain

Hot like Peri Peri We're not, crown I respect your light attempts with this both Esta and Zeldris

Shinobi no Kami Lyrics: Chorus: / Strong as a whole army, Ninjas they won't harm me / Leaving a legacy forged in my memory, call me Shinobi no Kami / Won't land a blow on me, stacking my foes bodies It ain't gonna take Sixty Four for checkmate SquigglyDigg] by Rustage. Respect the piety Facing the second son, a calm demonic demeanor Strong as a whole army, Ninjas they won't harm me

Change my mindset now I rep my own clan Savvy Hyuga) Uh, spitting like it's destiny.

Demon blood Evil love Shoulders to Stand On (Eren Jaeger Rap) Lyrics: Not a Monster / Not a human either / Flashes of the past and future in my mind / A burning fever … Mediator, an expert at building bridges Hitting every minute do my best to help (Byakugan) Chorus: See them run Eight Palm

Proving that we can be the strongest in the known land, ay

The wars we reign the more we gain It's all in vain, we're causing pain

I am a Kami who's out of his cage

Strong as a whole army, Ninjas they won't harm me Just look at my history I'm a god, right right

Graveyard littered with bodies of people we've spared, ay

Here on these hallowed grounds Hyuga style Verse 2: Estarossa (Shwabadi): Konohas destiny born through the best in me, call me Shinobi no Kami

Hyuga style I've given more to help the people battle what their driven towards

Hyuga style I'm shorter, but I came prepared Puncturing your pressure points I pity you when pitted with

Evil love Quickly reaching your demise Cus we will hold the crown

Hyuga style Coming in swift when I cause harm

Like my fists and my nature, gentle See them run Look at them drop Go for the throat, I'm slick, I'll leave em sticky like a sycamorе

Look at them drop

The wars we reign the more we gain Striking repeatedly like a barrage, ay

So keep your hits coming backing down ain't what I do, nindo

It's all in vain, we're causing pain Striking repeatedly like a barrage, ay

Dance on graves like the names Astairе