I currenlty have Entertainment All Inluded. Are these old packages or the current ones?

It appears Nick Jr. will soon have a smaller audience on AT&T and DirecTV. Not a DIRECTV customer? Get DIRECTV. According to an email sent to Cord Cutters News from our readers as of May 14th, 2019 Nick Jr will be removed from DIRECTV NOW’s Live a Little package. 2.

On the site it shows three new channels that will be added, and more importantly Nick Jr being dropped from the following packages, Select, Entertainment, Entertainment Classic, Choice Extra Classic, Total Choice, and Preferred Extra. User account menu. If you want to know what DirecTV programming packages carry this channel, you will find it in: After signing in to Directv and going to manage my account, there was a banner that said if you currently have Nick Jr you will still get it. Forgot email or Access ID? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, The un-official subreddit for all things DirecTV, Press J to jump to the feed. Watch DIRECTV ; Movies ; TV Shows ; Sports ; For Kids ; Networks ; Guide ; Playlist ; Nick Jr.

If you have kids, Nick Jr is a must. All included just means that the cost of your receivers is built into the base price. d1xvdtpa0006; Submit search. Nick Jr can be found on Channel #301 on the DIRECTV Channel Lineup. Not sure what the All Included means since it is listed on all of the packages on their site. p0xvdtpa0001; Submit search. Log in sign up. Nick Jr being dropped. Not a DIRECTV customer? The two providers have posted messages saying that beginning May … Get DIRECTV 1-888-777-2454 . Log in. Nick Jr being dropped. On the site it shows three new channels that will be … Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Close. Nick Jr. strives to be a place where preschoolers can engage with characters they love while building their imaginations, gaining key cognitive and social-emotional skills, and learning about the world around them. I tried to sign in yesterday and realized that it said I needed to upgrade my sub. Forgot password? Create Account. Forgot email or Access ID? This channel is also available in HD (High Definition). Archived. 2. I noticed a message last night regarding some channel updates, it instructs you to visit . Forgot password? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My Account . Today DIRECTV NOW started to email some grandfathered subscribers to notify them of some changes to their plans. Get DIRECTV. See what's on Nick Jr. HD and watch On Demand on your TV or online! Came here for this. Here is the email DIRECTV NOW sent grandfathered […] My Account. Get DIRECTV 1-888-777-2454 . I noticed a message last night regarding some channel updates, it instructs you to visit www.att.com/tvchannelupdates. Posted by 1 year ago.

Log in. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. See what's on Nick Jr. and watch On Demand on your TV or online! Create Account. Nick Jr. is the commercial-free, educational preschool network from Nickelodeon.