... Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. On second thought, I quickly remembered the words of God to Abraham in Genesis 14:18.

( Log Out /  Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Going Up, Anyone? Thou Shalt Not Lie: 12 Bible verses about lying and deceit. This is yet another verse that tells us that, God does not need anything from us. ‣ Doesn’t it stink to go to work or change the brakes on your car?” He said, “Yeah sometimes it does, but the Lord can’t bless that time or effort unless you do it with a spirit of excellence.” This statement hit me like a ton of bricks and changed my mindset on school, work, and any daily activity I performed. Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men. Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. This brings a whole new dimension to what I do, and I no longer have a need to receive honor or thanks from the recipient. In them he has set a tent for the sun, which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy. Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven. ‣ Do Everything as Unto the Lord – Harvest Church Day 10 “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” - 1 Corinthians 10:31 “Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful. However, if you’ve decided not to serve him, he lets you follow your paths.

Then I can have this thought before me: at the same time I am doing it for my precious Jesus. What difference is that going to make? And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. God can heal the sick. We are called to be a blessing on earth, and to be a blessing for Jesus’ name’s sake. “Let us create man in our image and after our likeness”…”The kingdom of Heaven is within/upon you.” In doing it as if unto the Lord, you’re doing it unto yourself. Put the interests of God’s house first. Heaven isn’t strewn with litter. Purchase or download Christian literature at Christian BookShop, the online bookstore for Hidden Treasures Foundation Publishers (HTFP)/Stiftelsen Skjulte Skatter Forlag (SSSF).

But, are you willing to prove it?

27 Bible verses about Humility: Scriptures on Being Humble, 44 Bible Verses about Money, Greed and Selfishness. Does God need your work, praise, and money? Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

Should I look at this, read this, or say this? Ecclesiastes 9:10 ESV / 6 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

What then shall we say to these things? The thoughts of the righteous are just; the counsels of the wicked are deceitful. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. S

‣ Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense. We all know God is God Himself with great power and He examines the innermost heart of us. A servant of Christ always rejoices in the Lord! When I practice this, I become less and less dependent on the people watching me. ( Log Out /  Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. He wishes that we are entangled in the work of God. (Matthew 25:15). If all the earth...that is His holy temple,. It’s easy to say you love Jesus. “Let us create man in our image and after our likeness”…”The kingdom of Heaven is within/upon you.” In doing it as if unto the Lord, you’re doing it unto yourself. So, why should I worry about doing everything for the lord?eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'faithfulchristian_net-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',106,'0','0'])); I decided to search through the scripture, and I found out so many verses that show God does not need anything from me. Do not take into account your own interests. Leave a comment. The Bible tells us to “do everything as if unto the Lord.” Why? He knew, all things (good or bad), comes to every man because God allows it. If we donate to the work of God, we are doing it for the benefits of The Most-High God. On the fourteenth day of this month, at twilight, you shall keep it at its appointed time; according to all its statutes and all its rules you shall keep it.” So Moses told the people of Israel that they should keep the Passover. He owns everything, including all that we have. You’re activating the spirit of excellence and majesty when you honor the Lord in these things. But it actually reveals a deep truth about myself: I am born with an instinct to care deeply about what others think of me.

Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. For the joy set before Him he …, Day 08 “Then David spoke to the men who were standing by him, ‘What will be done for the man …, Day 07 “So the Lord said I will destroy man whom I created, from the face of the earth – …, Day 06 “…who set aside the Word of God, thereby depriving it of force, authority and making it to no …, Day 05 “For he was a good man [good in himself and also at once for the good and the …, Day 04 “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” – Psalm 46:1 “Under His wings, shall …, Day 03 “But the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.” – 1 Corinthians 6:17 …, Day 02 “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and …. Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. He wants us to make our own choices. For he who was called in the Lord as a slave is a freedman of the Lord. If we don’t do anything from our hearts, then regardless of how much we do, we cannot be approved of by God. The Bible tells us to “do everything as if unto the Lord.” Why? I have already received what I need from Jesus – He gave His life for me, and has given me the possibility to become like Him! We are called to be a blessing on earth, and to be a blessing for Jesus’ name’s sake. H

‣ Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.