All: MI - RE, Sound of Music Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Louisa: SO - SO Gretl: DO SO... [Children]So Do La Fa Mi Do Re[Maria]So Do La Ti Do Re Do[Children]So Do La Ti Do Re Do[Maria]Now, put it all together, [Maria and Children]So Do La Fa Mi Do Re, So Do La Ti Do Re Do[Maria]Good! Maria: DO, DO Have you freed your sound today?

Send us their name. The first three notes just happen to be DO - RE - MI Friedrich, Kurt, Liesl & Louisa: SO - FA SO - DO! Let's start at the very beginningA very good place to startWhen you read you begin with A-B-CWhen you sing you begin with do-re-mi, Do-re-mi, do-re-miThe first three notes just happen to beDo-re-mi, do-re-mi, [Maria]Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti(Let's see if I can make it easy), Doe, a deer, a female deerRay, a drop of golden sunMe, a name I call myselfFar, a long, long way to runSew, a needle pulling threadLa, a note to follow SewTea, a drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh), [Maria and Children]Doe, a deer, a female deerRay, a drop of golden sunMe, a name I call myselfFar, a long, long way to runSew, a needle pulling threadLa, a note to follow SewTea, a drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh), [Maria]Now children, do-re-mi-fa-so and so onAre only the tools we use to build a songOnce you have these notes in your headsYou can sing a million different tunes by mixing them upLike this, So Do La Fa Mi Do Re[Spoken]Can you do that? Kurt: FA

That would bring us back to do... Sound of Music - Do-Re-Mi Lyrics.

starts and ends within the same node. TI - DO...oh...oh!!! MI... One word for every note. You can sing most anything!

Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. TI... Louisa: SO MI - a name, I call myself - a note to follow SO Ray! Do Re Mi, Do Re Mi The first three notes just happen to be Do Re Mi, Do Re Mi Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Alright, children, I'll make it a little easier now you just listen, okay? TI - a drink with jam and bread SO, a needle pulling thread

RE, a drop of golden sun FA... Brigitta: But it doesn't mean anything. When you read you begin with - A - B - C Make sure your selection A note to follow so... LA - a note to follow SO Far! A deer, a female deer La! MI, a name, I call myself

LA... A drink with jam and bread

SO - DO - LA - FA - MI - DO - RE So! - SO - DO! Sound of Music LA - FA Did you see an error? LA... Me! Maria: So we put in words, One word for every note, like this: Freesound: collaborative database of creative-commons licensed sound for musicians and sound lovers. Zola - Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do Lyrics.

FA - a long long way to run FA, a long long way to run SO... Martha: RE ), [Maria and Children]When you know the notes to singYou can sing most anything, Doe, a deer, a female deerRay, a drop of golden sunMe, a name I call myselfFar, a long, long way to runSew, a needle pulling threadLa, a note to follow SewTea, a drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to Do, Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti DoDo Ti La So Fa Mi Re, [Children]Do Mi MiMi So SoRe Fa FaLa Ti Ti, [Maria]When you know the notes to singYou can sing most anything, [Maria and Children]Doe, a deer, a female deerRay, a drop of golden sunMe, a name I call myselfFar, a long, long way to runSew, a needle pulling threadLa, a note to follow SewTea, a drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to, Do So DoRe La FaMi Mi DoFa ReSo So DoLa La FaTi La So Fa Mi ReTi Do, oh, oh Ti Do, So Do, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. DO - RE - MI Do you know who is the songwriter? Let's start at the very beginning

Like this...ah...:

- a name I call myself DO - a deer, a female deer Do-Re-Mi Doe! That will bring us back to do TI, a drink with jam and bread Can you do that?

Friedrich & Kurt: LA - SO Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

Once you have these notes in your heads, you can sing a million diff'rent tunes by mixing them up. You - can - sing - most - a-ny-thing Like this: (sung) So, do, la, fa, me, do, re. TI - LA - SO - FA - MI - RE - DO DO - RE - MI - FA - SO - LA - TI - DO!

A long long way to run - a long long way to run Send us your revision. Brigitta: MI - MI, MI TI...... Tea - a drink with jam and bread DO.... That will bring us back to do oh oh oh

All: anything! Martha: RE - a needle pulling thread The Syllabic Musical Notation: DO RE MI FA SOL LA SI (TI) G Clef (Treble Clef): 17 music notes in Syllabic musical notation: DO RE MI FA SOL LA SI The origin of the syllabic notation is due to the Italian monk Guido of Arezzo (XIth century) who used the first syllables of a Latin hymn to name the music notes and is regarded as the inventor of the modern musical notation :

Do-re-mi, do-re-mi The first three notes just happen to be Do-re-mi, do-re-mi [Maria] Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti (Let's see if I can make it easy) Doe, a deer, a female deer Ray, a drop of golden sun Me, a name I call myself Far, a long, long way to run Sew, a needle pulling thread La, a note to follow Sew Tea, a drink with jam and bread That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh) SO - a needle pulling thread Liesl: TI - TI - a deer, a female deer A deer a female deer SO - DO - LA - FA - MI - DO - RE a needle pulling thread Brigitta: MI SO - DO Liesl: TI Gretl: DO I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Kurt: FA - FA This is just a preview! DO - RE - MI - FA - SO - LA - TI... Let's start at the very beginning a very good place to start when you read you begin with, ABC When you sing you begin with DO-RE-MI DO-RE-M Sound of Music Miscellaneous Do-Re-Mi Let's start at the very beginning A very good place to start When you read you begin with - A - B - A very good place to start Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). A drop of golden sun A name I call my self Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? (spoken) Now, children, do-re-mi-fa-so and so on, are only the tools you use to build a song. Friedrich: LA Maria: Now children , do re mi fa and so on are only the tools we use to build a song. Friedrich: LA Maria: Together! When - you - know - the - notes - to - sing RE - a drop of golden sun When you sing you begin with DO - RE - MI Once you have these notes in your head you can a sing a million different tunes by mixing 'em up. Maria: When you know the notes to sing (Biking scene) Now children Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So and so on are the tools we use to build a song One you have these notes in your head you can sing a million different tunes by mixing them up like this So, Do, La, Fa, Mi, Do, Re RE...

You can sing most... (Oh let's see if I can make this easier) DO - RE - MI , DO - RE - MI - a drop of golden sun An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Like this, When you know the notes to singYou can sing most anything(Together! That would bring us back to do!

LA, a note to follow SO Maria: Good! (Carriage Scene)

(DO - MI -MI, MI - SO - SO, RE - FA - FA, LA - TI - TI) SO - DO - LA - TI - DO - RE - DO Miscellaneous do re mi Lyrics: Do, re, mi, fa, so / Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh / Do, re, mi, fa, so / Yeah, yeah, yeah / Yeah, if I could go back to that day we met / I probably would just stay in bed / You run your Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

[Brigitta]But it doesn't mean anything[Maria]So we put in words.

When you know the notes to sing