Further details: How Gearank Works. • • • • • It has an open and creamy sound and occasionally comes with a 3-way toggle switch for three depth options. Haven't had any fail in the couple years I've been buying them so far. Offers six different presets In terms of sound, this one is rich, warm, and smooth, as can be expected from an analog unit. $149 - This mono analog design can get you everything from subtle chorus to a rotating speaker effect. There are plenty of reports of it working well with different musical styles. The Sea Machine V3 Chorus from Earthquaker Devices takes control in your chorus tone to new levels. In summation, use your ears to make your decision. The TC Eletronic Corona Chrous offers two different settings. All CH-1s made before october 2001 have analog circuit (blue / pink label), later ones are as you alreadry wrote digital. More so than any other chorus pedal on this list, the "Effect Level" knob has a very big range, to the point where the chorus effect is barely perceptible.

Pros

There are controls for “level”, “rate” and “depth”. $199 - Version 2 of this popular analog Chorus/Vibrato adds top-mounted jacks, soft switch bypassing and updated art. $199 - BOSS' CE-1 and CE-2 set the bar for thick, luscious chorusing and this chorus from their Waza Craft line includes both discontinued models. stays 100% analog. I started looking into this after doing some makeovers to a couple of Joyo pedals I had. See also our article on…, Updated on 11.05.2020 – For a more comprehensive article about delays organized by type, see our…, For a more comprehensive article on reverb see our Best Reverb Pedals piece.

Your email address will not be published. The MXR offers a 2 way “eq” in addition to the “level”, “rate” and “depth” controls. I ordered my Donner JC when they were still around $17.00. Built to order and to specs, it can include a 3-way depth toggle and/or a mix blend. Donner has followed Mooer with a fledgling range of similar mini PreAmps - although those don't appear to have been as well received. This can be done legally because very few circuits are actually patented, and only brand names / designs can be copyrighted. We like the Fab for its simplicity.

Cons Adds Stereo In/Out, Tap Tempo with 3 Subdivision, a momentary function (Speed Ramp Up/Down) , Modulation Drift effect (Automatically speeds up and slows down the LFO rate) and the ability to control Depth, Rate, or both with an expression pedal. REVERB: Donner Tutti Love Chorus: This budget option is a clone that, for the price, can't be faulted. We then collected ratings and reviews from online stores, forums, videos and major music gear publications including the most recent ones up to January of 2020.