Each container has a lil spoon on top so its perfect for outside or party snacks. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 5 AND NO. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Better than licking the Bowl! Details: AUTHENTIC BIRTHDAY CAKE TASTE: Perfectly flavored birthday cake cookie dough taste and texture makes this flavor a winner. PALMFRUIT SHORTENING, SUGAR, HEAT-TREATED WHEAT FLOUR, POWDERED SUGAR, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, MOLASSES, TAPIOCA SYRUP, SPRINKLES (SUGAR, CORNSTARCH, RICE FLOUR, PALM OIL, GUM ACACIA, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, FD&C BLUE NO. One out of two of my kids liked it.

Better than licking the Bowl! No refrigeration necessary! Gluten free mixes, extracts, coloring and more. Deff a lil rich tho, one will last a couple days lol. This was not so good. 40, FD&C YELLOW NO. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please try again. 6, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS (ROSEMARY EXTRACT), POTASSIUM SORBATE. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: All Grab and Go Sandwiches, Salads and Snack Packs. It was a little sweet, maybe had a more of a peanut butter taste, But its overall a good dessert to have after dinner maybe like just one or two scoops. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 1, FD&C RED NO. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Home; ... Bake at 165 Celsius for 12-15 minutes and you can choose to have your cookie either crispy or gooey. Delicious Organic Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookies. Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough Birthday Cake Pint, 14 Oz The only shelf stable edible cookie dough product that is widely commercially available! 1, FD&C RED NO. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020, The flavor was okay but very, very sweet. 1, FD&C RED NO. Discover award-winning gourmet ready-to-eat and ready-to-bake gluten-free cookie dough - with organic, vegan and dairy-free options available. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash.

STAND OUT FLAVORS: You will love digging into the resealable tub enjoying the rich birthday cake flavors and creamy textures. Enjoy! I think what makes the texture different is that it's an even and smooth texture; you don't get the lumpy, chunky feel like you would in actually cookie dough. has been added to your Cart.

6, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS (ROSEMARY EXTRACT), POTASSIUM SORBATE. You decide.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We even have delicious Seasonal Flavors such as Pumpkin Spice and Snickerdoodle. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-e031df47-195a-4b2e-9349-1db8f8153c6e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0972b33c-007-175bc108dfde65, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:46:42 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2cce2d26-7e8b-41b5-acfe-cdaadc36ea34, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-fb05e636-007-175bc21602552e, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:05:05 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Our delicious edible cookie dough comes in a variety of mouth watering flavors including Chocolate Chip, Birthday Cake, Cookies 'N Cream and Triple Chocolate Brownie! Certified Kosher!

It's like they took the pieces of cookie dough that's used in cookie dough ice cream and blended it into a smooth paste. Try Doughlish! I like cookie dough cold because that's how it always comes so I put this in the fridge but it just got hard and I didn't like eating it cold anymore. You will love digging into the resealable tub enjoying the rich birthday cake flavors and creamy textures. You will love digging into the resealable cup with accompanying spoon and enjoying the rich birthday cake flavors and creamy textures. Try our safe-to-eat cookie dough best sellers with our aDŌrable Happy Birthday packaging! EGG FREE RECIPE: We don’t use eggs and we use heat-treated flour – totally safe to eat! No refrigeration necessary! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Taste of Nature Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough - Birthday Cake 14oz Pint, 6ct $32.84. and we have not verified it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Shows what’s inside. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Hersteller: Fisher’s Global Imports GmbH Augustaanlage 7-11 68165 Mannheim. NO BAKE NEEDED: Ready to eat! Electrode, Comp-c849159c-b241-4e70-960b-c11efb760459, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7cece6a5-007-175bc16d1732c9, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:53:33 GMT. Certified Kosher! It's alright but not something I could buy again. $24.00. Kids may enjoy it but it's too sweet for this 30 year old. Tastes almost exactly like cookie dough. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy.

PALMFRUIT SHORTENING, SUGAR, HEAT-TREATED WHEAT FLOUR, POWDERED SUGAR, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, MOLASSES, TAPIOCA SYRUP, SPRINKLES (SUGAR, CORNSTARCH, RICE FLOUR, PALM OIL, GUM ACACIA, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, FD&C BLUE NO. It’s the gift everyone craves! Keksteig zum Löffeln – Keksteig zum Löffeln ist genau Dein Ding? You will love digging into the resealable tub enjoying the rich birthday cake flavors and creamy textures. Certified Kosher! Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2020, I’m giving it three stars because my kids seemed to like it but I did not. Doughlish is made with an egg-free, butter-free formula and heat-treated flour, making it safe to eat and shelf stable for 270 days. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 5 AND NO. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH: The only shelf stable edible cookie dough product that is widely commercially available! UNFORGETTABLE TASTE AND TEXTURE: delicious raw, edible, chocolate chip cookie dough that is authentic, creamy and unforgettably delicious. Dann probiere doch mal die leckeren Sorten von Doughlish aus.

Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Made by Taste of nature with no eggs, no butter and heat treated flour No refrigeration needed for 270 days! Birthday Cake Edible Dough Serving Size 2 oz (57 grams) Servings per Container (2.0lbs/907.2g) 16 Ingredients: Unbleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, palm oil, water, invert sugar, rainbow sprinkles ( Suga There are 8 tubes per box. Good, a little grainy feeling and super sweet, so 1/2 a container at a time is enuf. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Better than licking the Bowl! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. EGG FREE RECIPE: Doughlish is made with an egg-free, butter-free formula and heat-treated flour, making it safe to eat and shelf stable for 270 days. So if you like sweet things I say give it a shot, but keep in mind the texture is nothing like actual cookie dough and not very satisfying. That said, I only purchased it because it was presented here as "shelf stable" and no refrigeration necessary. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Sweet Megan Edible Cookie Dough Variety pack 6oz -4pk 4.6 out of 5 stars 3. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Love the flavor! No refrigeration necessary! Taste of Nature Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough - Chocolate Chip 4.5oz/12ct. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 6, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS (Rosemary Extract (CANOLA OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, NATURAL MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, ASCORBIC ACID, SUNFLOWER OIL, CITRIC ACID, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN), Potassium Sorbate).