to 24 x 18 in. Drew Struzan - Alice Cooper / Welcome to My Nightmare For that reason, Sotheby's condition report is not an alternative to taking your own professional advice regarding the condition of the lot. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2016. Drew says, "I'm retired now, so I have the time to share my insight with anyone who is creative or who's just curious to know my process and to have a glimpse into the movie business. Description: 1947) & Charles White III Conservation linen backed 41 x 27 in (104 x 69 cm) Condition:A-, Description: The master illustrator's art has graced the posters of iconic movies like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Back to the Future, and many more—making him one of the most influential film poster artists of all time. 1977.

Lot 235: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) US One sheet film poster, starring Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson & Rupert Grint, artwork by Drew Struzan, Warner Brothers, rolled, 27 x 40 inches Very fine condition. (as part of flag) and "Drew Struzan" on reverse Acrylics and colored pencils on gessoed board 29 x 27 in. Directed by Charlton Heston. Condition: Excellent

Jolly Hollywood has uploaded 11902 photos to Flickr. and participating auction houses. Great poster art by Drew Struzan. Description:

For that reason, Sotheby's condition report is not an alternative to taking your own professional advice regarding the condition of the lot.

Your email address or password is incorrect. Like Drew, I am more skilled at drawing than airbrush painting, but can do both. Artist: Drew Struzan Description: Estimate: Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A lot of three unpublished concept sketches for artist's final One-Sheet art (Agency: Seiniger Advertising/Pencil Pushers, Inc.). Inside Moves Universal Pictures, 1979 B/W drawings on vellum 12 x 8 in., 13 x 12 in.

The movie was based on Clive Cussler's best-selling novel.

Signature Details: Signed and Numbered.

Drew Struzen is an artist's artist. Lot 1033: Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (1980) British Quad film poster, artwork by Drew Struzan, 20th Century Fox, rolled, 30 x 40 inches.Provenance: Collection of an employee at Lonsdale Advertising Ltd., Hesketh House, London in the 1980's. In particular, the online images may represent colours and shades which are different to the lot's actual colour and shades. Smokey and the Bandit Universal Pictures, 1977 B/W drawing on gessoed board 21 x 20 in. Watch the trailer and program excerpts: http://www.youtube.com/user/Haveyjames?feature=watch This amateur artist could not appreciate this video any more.

by 22.5in. A creator of iconic images.

A well-done recording of Drew Struzan sharing his process. This dated version, featuring artwork by Drew Struzan, is highly sought after by the legions of Star Wars collectors.

Writer/Producer Frasier Clark Heston is the son of the film's director. Linen-backed and unfolded. THANK YOU, Mr. Struzan! The movie that skyrocketed Sylvester Stallone to the top of the list of bankable box-office action heroes. Drew Struzan's Illustration Art Lesson "Conceiving and Creating the Hellboy Movie Poster Art" Instructional DVD. Not only do we get insights into Drew's process, but the film is MOTIVATING! Arguably, this art could be considered THE quintessential action hero image in cinema history as it powerfully captures the spirit of the character and his enduring struggle. This was the final film made in the original Star Wars trilogy, which is now the sixth film, owing to the subsequent prequel trilogy. Year: 1994 24 x 20 in. The images of the lot form part of the condition report for the lot provided by Sotheby's. In particular, the online images may represent colours and shades which are different to the lot's actual colour and shades.

Film Posters: Revenge of the Jedi 1982 US Second advance Artist: Drew Struzan (b. Title: Alice Cooper / Welcome to My Nightmare One Sheet, Lot 63: Film Posters: Revenge of the Jedi. One Sheet (27" X 40.75") Dated Advance Style. Dimensions: 26.5in. Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (1980) British Quad film poster, artwork by Drew Struzan, 20th Century Fox, rolled, 30 x 40 inches.Provenance: Collection of an employee at Lonsdale Advertising Ltd., Hesketh House, London in the 1980's. Unable to add item to List. Moore was even legally prohibited from making public appearances in the familiar mask and thereafter had to wear custom sunglasses to simulate his mask. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Description: Description: Struzan attended Art Center College of Design in LA, where I visited and dreamed of attending when I lived in LA at the age of 19. In anticipation of the release of Crystal Skull I have been spending some time lately looking at some of the great posters that were done for the previous Indy films. The lot is sold in the condition it is in at the time of sale. The gessoed foundation allows Struzan the luxury of being able to accommodate any requested changes to the work. Edition: From the rare limited edition of 690 (5). The Cannonball Run 20th Century Fox Pictures, 1981 Signed "S" logo l.r. Any reference to condition in the condition report for the lot does not amount to a full description of condition. This DVD presents a rare glimpse into Drew's process. Movie starred: Charlton Heston, Nick Mancuso, Kim Basinger, John Marley. Two unpublished concepts for One-Sheet (Agency: Pencil Pushers, Inc.) Movie starred John Savage, David Morse, Diana Scarwid, Amy Wright, Tony Burton, Bill Henderson, Bert Remson, Harold Russell. The legendary master of Movie Poster Art, Drew Struzan forever changed the face of Movie Poster Art and Design. H.G. DREW STRUZAN (1947- ) H.G. A very generous tremendous artist gives great tips to how he created his classic look. Approved concept art (unpublished) for artist's final One-Sheet design (Agency: Pencil Pushers, Inc.); some minor wrinkles from working in wet media. Directed by Richard Donner. Lot 1128: First Blood (1982) British Quad film poster starring Sylvester Stallone as ÈRamboÉ, artwork by Drew Struzan, Orion Pictures, folded, 30 x 40 inches, Lot 1152: Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (1980) British Quad film poster, artwork by Drew Struzan, 20th Century Fox, folded, 30 x 40 inches, Lot 86504: Revenge of the Jedi (20th Century Fox, 1982). $25,000 - $35,000. Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985). This video gives you those secrets. The condition report is provided to assist you with assessing the condition of the lot and is for guidance only. Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? Drew shows you his method step by step, and even provides a list of his tools and products at the end. This quartet of rich color drawings makes up the balance of seven of the eight originally produced and available in this collection. Description: Alice Cooper / Welcome to My Nightmare - Drew Struzan - Original lithograph - 1994 - 268 from the rare limited edition of 690 - Hand signed and numbered by the artist - 26.5 x 22.5 x 0. 1947) Conservation linen backed Unfolded 41 x 27 in (104 x 69 cm) Condition:A-, Description: Edition: From the rare limited edition of 690 Please Register/Login to access your Invaluable Alerts, View additional info and full condition report. Title: Alice Cooper / Welcome to My Nightmare Estimate: Directed by Tim Hunter. I learned so much, especially about mixing various medias together. Description: Explore Jolly Hollywood's photos on Flickr. Medium: Original lithograph Literature: Dreams for Sale, 1985 (Illustrated, page 18).

"From an…, The official internet toilet of the most humble comics legend and globe hopping adventurer Brian Michael Bendis. Directed by Richard Heffron. $8,000 - $10,000. each A lot of four unpublished sketches for One-Sheet concepts (Agency: Pencil Pushers, Inc.) Movie starred: Gil Gerard, Pamela Hensley, Erin Gray, Tim O'Connor, Henry Silva, Joseph Wiseman, Felix Silla, and the voice of Mel Blanc. Any reference to condition in the condition report for the lot does not amount to a full description of condition. WELLS' / EMPIRE OF THE ANTS. Description:

Based on a novel by Mickey Spillane. Title: Alice Cooper / Welcome to My Nightmare Borderline American Film Distributors, 1980 Acrylics and colored pencils on colored Crescent paper 28 x 21 in. Directed by Hal Needham. Estimate: Borderline American Film Distributors, 1980 Acrylics and colored pencils on colored Crescent paper 28 x 21 in. Unpublished concept paintings for One-Sheet (Agency: Pencil Pushers, Inc.), minor wrinkles from working in wet media. The Seven PerCent Solution Universal Pictures, 1976 Acrylics and colored pencils on gessoed board 40 x 30 in.

Edition: 268 from the rare limited edition of 690 Please try again.

Description: Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2015. Estimate: His work has inspired thousands and it's great to see him explain his thoughts and process, Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2016. Although Clayton Moore was long identified on radio and TV as the Lone Ranger, he was considered too old to play to a youthful audience.

© 1986-2020 Invaluable, LLC. Lot 32: DREW STRUZAN (1947- ). Signature Details: Signed and Numbered. Drew has an easygoing style of explaining his techniques that demystifies the process.

I had so much fun doing it I i…, The Movie Poster Warehouse- best resources of original and vintage Movie Posters, Rare movies posters and memorabilia visit our online retail store movieposter.com movie posters, collectibles, memorabilia, movie memorabilia, poster, posters, collectables, hollywood memorabilia, movie and memorabilia, original movie posters. Linen-backed.

All Rights Reserved.

The documentary about Mr. Struzan on Netflix made me want to find more out about him and how he did these iconic movie posters/covers I've loved since I was a kid. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Artist: Drew Struzan The condition report may not refer to all faults, restoration, alteration or adaptation because Sotheby's is not a professional conservator or restorer but rather the condition report is a statement of opinion genuinely held by Sotheby's. A couple of minor background surface scuffs. Certain images of the lot provided online may not accurately reflect the actual condition of the lot. Now, in a DVD, CONCEIVING AND CREATING THE HELLBOY MOVIE POSTER ART, Drew provides an up close and personal look at the thinking, design and techniques that go into every poster he created. The condition report is provided to assist you with assessing the condition of the lot and is for guidance only. Sign in to view your bids, favorites & more! Any reference to condition in the condition report for the lot does not amount to a full description of condition.

Final art for One-Sheet (Agency: Pencil Pushers, Inc.).

Directed by Jerrold Freedman. Movie starred: Armand Assante, Barbara Carrera, Alan King, Laurene Landon, Geoffrey Lewis, Paul Sorvino, Judson Scott. This DVD tells all.". Nominated WGA Screen Award for Best Drama Adapted from Another Medium. The Legend of the Lone Ranger American Film Distributors, 1980 Acrylics and colored pencils on colored Crescent paper (4 pictures) Approx. In a career that spanned over 40 years and produced more than 150 movie campaigns including INDIANA JONES, STAR WARS, HARRY POTTER, BACK TO THE FUTURE, E.T.