$140, Regular price Although I have a small selection of standard patterns in my catalogue, the vast majority of what I make today are bespoke custom knives, working one-on-one with you to create the optimum knife for your needs and … $350, Regular price Keep in check because i will be posting new products , and new designs every week. Stuart S. got the knives even better in real life,great customer service fast shipping. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Contact me at [email protected] NOTE. Thank you for your interest. $250, Regular price I design my own blades, using primarily stainless steel, and occasionally Damascus. I decided to put my knives first and began working on knives full time. $240, Regular price ), by hand from scratch and using the best materials and they are all individual and unique items.I only make a few Knives each week, and they should last a lifetime of Bushcrafting, Hunting or Fishing. ENGLISH KNIVES FROM AN ENGLISH MAKER Don’t be fooled by other places that say HANDMADE when they are just made in a factory. We sell premium quality custom knives. In 2016 the factory closed, leaving me with career decisions to make. My phone number is (828)399-1612. I made knives part time for enjoyment and to supplement my income. $180, Regular price YOU CAN USE PAYPAL OR YOUR OWN CREDIT/DEBIT TO PAY FOR ITEMS ON THIS SITE (just follow the instructions on the check out page) Or Pay with card over the Phone. My knives are completely handmade. Handle materials vary from micarta to stag, exotic wood, bone and woven fiberglass materials. By purchasing knives through the website, you confirm that you are over 18 and are able to provide evidence when requested. I decided to put my knives first and began working on knives full time. He was a Vietnam era veteran. The majority of my blades are hollow grind. I use:: 01 Carbon Sheffield Steel A variety of exotic woods (please see individual items for more detail) . If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Check us out on Facebook at Cunningham Knives. All ready made Bush craft Knives & Leather Sheaths are made completely by hand. $215, Regular price $115, Regular price We sell premium quality custom knives. All Blades are heat treated in a gas fired kiln to the manufactures instructions to achieve a r/c of 58 59. $130, Regular price We are custom knives makers based in UK. $150. All ready made Bush craft Knives & Leather Sheaths are made completely by hand. $155, Regular price Good quality Leather. Henry F.  Love this knife, skinned turkey ,cut potatoes,fish, Thanks again. I look forward to hearing from you. I flat grind blades if a customer requests it. $175, Regular price Cart 0. $165, Regular price Hand-forged and finished with handles made from recycled materials. I hope you enjoy looking at my web page. I started making knives around 1985. Born November 17, 1956 in Columbus Ohio He was the son of Richard Allen and Vera Mae (Ball) Holtschulte. $285, Regular price Testimonial-    David C.  Got it today absolutely love it, beautiful work,Gary proud to own it,cant wait to clean some trout with it. My knives are completely handmade. In 2016 the factory closed, leaving me with career decisions to make. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. I am a self-taught knife maker. All pieces are one-of-a-kind created specially for the consumer. $85, Regular price I make custom knives. Buy from me with the confidence that my Knives are made by hand from start to finish LOW PRICES ALL THE TIME All my Knives & Sheaths are made the old fashioned way, (with blood,sweat & tears! Menu Cart 0. I invite you to look around, watch my videos and browse my galleries. I gladly work with my customers to design and create the knife that meets their exact needs. $170, Regular price You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side. All Blades are heat treated in a gas fired kiln to the manufactures instructions to … Holtschulte Hand Made Knives: Home Michael Holtschulte 63, of London Ohio has passed away Sunday May 10, 2020 working in the knife shop doing what he loved to do best making custom knives. We sell a range of bushcraft knives, bowie knives, hunting knives, camping knives, hatchets, axes, choppers. I cut, dye, mold and hand sew leather sheaths from 7-8 oz cowhide. I use:: 01 Carbon Sheffield Steel A variety of exotic woods (please see individual items for more detail) . But our most knives smith based Outside UK and we do not produce knives in UK. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Good quality Leather. Each one of my knives is handmade by me - in my shop, from start to finish. THE HOME OF THE BUSH CRAFT KNIFE TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME. ALL KNIVES COME WITH A SIGNED CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND ALL MY KNIVES ARE GUARANTEED FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN THE KNIFE (if the knife breaks under normal use) We can not cover any of the life time guarantee if the Knife has been used in the wrong way. Regular price Details are important to me from the way the knife feels in your hand to the way it cuts. From the field to the kitchen to walking into harm's way, Burt Foster Handmade Knives excel. I worked there for 28 years, mainly operating lathes and metal forming machines. ( ALL KNIVES THAT ARE LISTED IN MY STORE ARE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING.) We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I can make your perfect knife. But our most knives smith based Outside UK and we do not produce knives in UK. The high quality stainless steel I use is mainly 440-C, as well as CPM-154 and D-2. I use no pre-cut blades or factory made parts. We are custom knives makers based in UK. Responsive Website Design & Development by : Google serves cookies to analyse traffic to this site. I made knives part time for enjoyment and to supplement my income. I use no pre-cut blades or factory made parts. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. We sell a range of bushcraft knives, bowie knives, hunting knives, camping knives, hatchets, axes, choppers. Shop FAQs About Shop FAQs About SHOP. As you can see, when I say my knives are handmade, they truly are. Winner of the National Knife Collectors Association Ron little Award for best custom knife! Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. At that time I worked full time as a machine operator in a factory. $320, Regular price Hoffman Blacksmithing creates high quality hand-forged knives, axes, hammers and jewelry. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Clement Knives are handmade British chef knives by bladesmith Tim Westley. Stay up to date with the latest news and offers from Cunningham Knives. I do my own heat-treating in a computer controlled furnace. My name is Gary Cunningham. $185, Regular price